Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally on the Waiting List!!

+2
misf1
mistyhoney
6 posters

Go down

Finally on the Waiting List!! Empty Finally on the Waiting List!!

Post by mistyhoney 27th July 2011, 6:48 pm

well my appointment went great today! my new surgeon was off so i didn't get to meet him but saw the lovely lady i met last time who convinced my old surgeon to do the op for me and again she was sooo nice!

She had a look at me and decided i'm going to be getting overs as i do have enough breast tissue and as she puts it 'they look alot better than unders'! she also asked me if i had a size in mind that i'd like to be Shocked well i was really not expecting that question thinking i would have no say whatso ever so just said id be happy to get a C cup as its an average size (really i was thinking AS BIG AS IM ALLOWED!!!)Finally on the Waiting List!! 557141 she then said 'we'll keep that in mind then when the surgeon sees you although he will obv choose a size best suited to your body ect' then she told me about the 2 types of implant they have, anotomical or round and asked me which ones i would like...i chose the anatomical ones (really i was thinking I WANT THE ROUND FAKE ONES!Finally on the Waiting List!! 375568 ) soooo hopefully the surgeon will take her word for it and will go forward with what implants he has for me or i'll have to go backup again for him to see me properly to choose, either way im sooo happy! i can actually say in a matter of WEEKS (might be alot of weeks mind lol) I'm going to have some boobsFinally on the Waiting List!! 113752 !!!!!!

Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Finally on the Waiting List!! Empty Re: Finally on the Waiting List!!

Post by misf1 27th July 2011, 7:12 pm

aw hun, you should ask for what you want, not say what you think you should. When you see your surgeon next, tell him what you really want. Dont be afraid. It's your body and you want to be happy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 27th July 2011, 7:18 pm

I know but tbh im so happy just to be given this chance on the NHS that really anything they give me will be great! I will say when i see him properly about me wanting to go as big as i can, within reason but i also know that anatomical will be much better for me rather than the round as i'd like to look quite natural! xxx
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th July 2011, 7:34 pm

Maybe take some pictures with you of boobs you like and you'll be able to show him what you are hoping for. That way you should get that look. So glad it's finally happening for you hun, you've had a long wait. Must be starting to feel real now Finally on the Waiting List!! 154564
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 28th July 2011, 6:32 am

Really pleased for ya hun, i remember the feeling when i found out i was on the waiting list (like id won the lottery)

Finally on the Waiting List!! 154564

I was the same as u and felt i didnt want to say too much as was so grateful for the oppertunity to have it done on NHS, but you should tell them what your thinking if your noy happy with anything.

Keep us updated
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 7:47 am

You've had such a long wait hun, and you're finally getting there! Yay!! Congrats on getting on the list.

But definitely agree with misf1. Take pics of what you want to look like, and ask for what you WANT not what you think they'll give you xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by smile! 28th July 2011, 11:05 am

congrats :) x
smile!
smile!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 31st July 2011, 9:11 am

so so happy for you huni.. Did you not get to try sizes on? Your lucky your getting overs :) who is your surgeon? xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 31st July 2011, 12:45 pm

Hiya! no i thought i might have got to try some but maby because he wasn't actually there there was maby no point? ive got a feeling i'll get a letter through next week asking me to go back up again for him to see me, im with Mr Anderson now. Did you meet him atall?

She did say that he might just use what he has going by what she thinks is best for me so i think if that is the case it'll be a case of finding out what size i'll get on the day of my op! x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 3rd August 2011, 9:36 am

I was supposed to get Mr Anderson but i had to change my very first appointment so ended up with Mr Bahia. I have heard good things about him though. You really should have seen him and tried on sizes with him there. Did she take your measurements of your breasts?

No doubt you will see him before or they will sort it for you to see him right after your pre-op assesment . x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down