Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appointment with Transform

3 posters

Go down

Appointment with Transform Empty Appointment with Transform

Post by boobstobe 6th July 2011, 10:14 pm

Hi

Is it normal procedure to have a first appointment with a non surgeon. I would prefer to see a surgeon to ask the right questions and have the correct answers...
Boobstobe
boobstobe
boobstobe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Appointment with Transform Empty Re: Appointment with Transform

Post by strawberry 6th July 2011, 10:38 pm

Yeah I think that is standard procedure babe. My first appointment was with a nurse and we discussed what I wanted doing etc. and she talked me through the best options. Then my second appointment was with the surgeon. But don't worry, whoever your first appointment is with will be trained will know exactly what they're talking about :) good luck!
strawberry
strawberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th July 2011, 10:42 pm

A lot of clinics will arrange for you to see a 'patient co-ordinator', this would be the sales woman. She has no medical training and will simply go through what you're wantig from your surgery and then talk you through what they have to offer, what that entails and which surgeon 'they' think is right for you, which is usually the next surgeon who has an available slot.

My advice for what it's worth sweetie would be to call the clinics you're interested in, request a list of surgeons working in your area and then RESEARCH!

Google their names and see what comes up, ask the ladies here in the surgeons and clinics section of the forum if they have any info on the surgeons and check the surgeons credentials out yourself in the GMC register along as the BAAPs register also.

When you yourself have found a few surgeons 'you're' interested in after doing your own research that ;you' think could be the right one for you, call the clinics and arrange to see the surgeon, if they say you need to see a PC first, tell them that's OK but you'd like to see the surgeon also on the same day. Don't budge from this hun, there's so much competition in this field that they won't want to loose your business to one of their competitors.

Be sure you also check out the aftercare policy of the clinic you like also.

When you're happy with the surgeon and clinic don't in your excitedness book anything after just one consultation, give yourself time to digest the surgery plans offered to you from each of your favoured surgeon, when you're happy you've found the one surgeon and clinic that checks all of your boxes requst a second consultation with the surgeon just to go through the surgery plan again with you as I have no doubt you'll have questions about the surgery plan you'd like cleared up 'pre-op'.

And lastly - HAGGLE! It's always worth a try babe, but is the very last thing to think about after all the important stuff, you may save yourself hundreds, or thousands!

If you need help as you take each step babe, we'll be here for you to support you along the way and answer any questions you might have babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down