Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My PCC appointment

+3
misf1
COOKIE
k909kayleigh
7 posters

Go down

My PCC appointment Empty My PCC appointment

Post by k909kayleigh 28th October 2010, 4:12 pm

Well on Monday i phoned MYA Cardiff and was given my appointment for today at 2pm. I went along, strange place to find, in the middle of nowhere and in what looks like a house. We (my mum and i) walked though the doors and was greeted in a lovely living room, i was eyeing up the curtains!!! match my bedroom lovely they will. we were approached by Deborah, the coordinator at the clinic who was extremely lovely. She made me feel at ease as soon as we got there offering us a cup of tea/coffee/water. I accepted the water and it was rather refreshing as my mouth had gone dry!!! Deborah reappeared a few minutes later with my glass of water and an clipboard with questionnaire which she said she would leave me to fill in. The questions were not intrusive and were really well worded. I filled in pages 1-6 and read page 9 where i was to circle answers as to whether i wanted to allow photos of myself as a 'pre & post operative'. I agreed to the non facial ones as i'm not afraid to get them out if its going to be for helping people :D

after filling in the forms, we were asked to come upstairs to Deborah's office where we played with implants, felt them (rather weird). I literally did not ask any questions as Deborah answered them all.

just waiting to talk things over with my family before i agree to it but wow i was well impressed there. yipee
k909kayleigh
k909kayleigh
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

My PCC appointment Empty Re: My PCC appointment

Post by COOKIE 28th October 2010, 5:54 pm

Hi Kayleigh, glad you enjoyed your visit to MYA hun. Just remember that it's not the PCC that has to impress you hun, it's the surgeon. The PCC is just a sales person, she has no medical experience and is there to sell a product. Don't make any decisions based on just seeing the PCC sweetheart. If it's possible request a list of surgeons and research them! If you find one you're happy with book a consultation with them and take things from there sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th October 2010, 6:55 pm

Totally agree with cookie there, meet a few surgeons and see who you trust, not who can sell. I know Transform do a clinic in Cardiff not far from town centre (also in what looks like a house lol) they must rent part of it, cause they aren't always there, the main base is in bristol. I think Spire in Pentwyn do them to although I didn't see them. Spire also do the op in Cardiff, Transform don't not sure about MYA. Just a thought in case you wanted to try different clinics :-)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by k909kayleigh 29th October 2010, 8:04 am

Thanks girls. The person my PCC is suggesting is Marion Grob. I've done a little bit of research but have limited access to a computer unless in work. i've read a few things about her and she's not had a bad review that i have found. It depends really on what the outcome on Wednesday is. Other than you lot on here, only my mother, father, brother and manager know about me even having the PCC yestersday. I'm a bit apprehensive now as i'm getting a little bit nervous. I've pre-booked my bed for 15th November at a deposit of £500 but they've told me i can get that back if i change my mind within 7 days of seeing Dr Grob. xx
k909kayleigh
k909kayleigh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

My PCC appointment Empty update!

Post by k909kayleigh 4th November 2010, 11:40 am

Well ladies, i've been for my pre-assessment yesterday dance and also saw my consultant Dr marion Grob. She was wonderful. She answered all my questions in a matter of fact way. I've got to have a minimum of 410 in the boobs to make any difference but my right boob is a bigger than left so she's said she'll put 460 in the left and 410 in the right but also gave me the option of going up to 525 in both as they're not going to be too uneven as my nipples are only 0.5cm difference from top my chest bone.

My brother walked into the house yesterday to see me wandering around in a pair of jeans and a sports bra with a pair of tights and rice stuffed my bra!!!! Hysterical

I've been given my operation date now, 15th November, just waiting for the confirmation of the time of the operation but i won't no the exact time until a few days before.

Just booked my hotel for the Sunday night and monday night as my mum is going to stay up there with me... my poor car i'm more worried about than the operation as she's going to be driven by my mum for quite a few days!!!!! got help her!!!! Screwy

xxxxxxx
k909kayleigh
k909kayleigh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebe71 14th November 2010, 9:11 pm

Good luck for tomorrow and Marion is doing me! Can't wait to hear how you get on.
Bebe71
Bebe71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 14th November 2010, 10:05 pm

Good luck for tomorrow Hun

Enjoy the journey xxxxxxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 15th November 2010, 2:23 pm

Good luck and let us know how you get on :-)
xx
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 15th November 2010, 2:55 pm

Ohhh exciting hun.

I went through mya cardiff aswell I had a few consults before I chose my surgeon. Had my actual op in highgate though. Good luck. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down