Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aching pain from lying flat

4 posters

Go down

Aching pain from lying flat Empty Aching pain from lying flat

Post by rk19 30th June 2011, 12:54 pm

Hi girls,

I eased myself into lying a little more flatter as time went on, but it seems i get quite abit of an ache and pain when i get myself up in the morning. So past 2 days i started sleeping sitting more upright like i did in beginning of recovery, and i dont get that pain as much now.

What is this and is it normal at 3wks Post Op?

Also, when streching my left arm out im starting to feel this really odd pulling/poking sensation near my incision on the outter side of my boob, which makes me jump and bring arm back where it should be! Has anyone experienced this sort of thing?

Thanks girls xxx

p.s can wait for my boobies to move like this Aching pain from lying flat 113752 hehehehe!
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Aching pain from lying flat Empty Re: Aching pain from lying flat

Post by misf1 30th June 2011, 1:01 pm

Yes hun, it's normal, you probably still have a bit of swelling and tightness in your muscle. It can take 4-6 weeks for swelling to go and 6 weeks for a muscle to heal itself after the trauma of surgery. It can take a few months to have bouncing boobies, but you will get there. If it hurts, dont do it. Eventually you will manage anything.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 30th June 2011, 1:14 pm

yeah it seems when i lie down, in the morning my implants come high up again - so i must be swelling from lying down. Well thats good to know coz that means my boobies wont look so high forever! Yeh i feel i have a looooonnngggg way to go for bouncy boobs, they are rocks at moment Aching pain from lying flat 557141

so back to upright sleeping for me, great to know once healed i will be able to sleep normal again. thanks misf xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th June 2011, 1:18 pm

Yes hun, you will be able to sleep anyway you want eventually
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2011, 1:31 pm

Are you still wearing a support bra hun and is offering you full support? Sometimes this can be the reason for aching when your boobs aren't given enough support.

It does however from your description sound like as misf1 said you're suffering still from a little swelling, this will probably also be the reason for the problem you're experiencing with your arm, the swelling can sometimes affect the nerves to the arm, causing numbness or pain like you said, it'll all ease as the selling subsides babe. Just give it another week and then try again, just take it slow and see how you feel as you ease yourself back into your regular sleeping position. Don't worry about how long it takes, we're all different and will each have a different recovery, so just take it easy and listen to your own body sweetheart. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 30th June 2011, 1:49 pm

Hi Cookie - actually im not wearing any bra as my surgeon told me to go braless to let them drop as im pretty highup. Maybe it is related to that also - i used to feel more comfy in bra! xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2011, 2:03 pm

Ahhhh I see, all seems to fall into place then doesn't it babe? It may well be because you arent getting the support, but if your boobs are sat high and going braless is how your surgeon feels they will drop naturally then you have yourself a catch 22 hun!

I'd suffer the sleeping upright a little longer if you find that settles the ache in the hope of gaining the best result from your boobs hunni.

Hope they drop and settle soon for you so you can get back to a comfy sleep! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th June 2011, 2:06 pm

yeah i had this....when i started lying flat to sleep, the pain was worse in the morning, so i went back to sleeping up right a bit more. I gradually started sleeping less n less up right. It was about 3 weeks i think when i finally slept flat, maybe just a bit less x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down