Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really concerned about implant placement

+2
littlemisstiny1
Jemmy
6 posters

Go down

Really concerned about implant placement Empty Really concerned about implant placement

Post by Jemmy 21st April 2009, 4:19 pm

I know I can find this out from the ps but as I'm not going to see him until next week I'm asking u gals first.

I'm really concerned that the implants are going to sit quite high up. I don't have a large amount of ribcage from the top down to my boobs. I'm worried that they are going to sit under my chin. You see pics on the net of people with them really high up.

Can u specify to the ps that you don't want them high up or is it just pot luck.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Really concerned about implant placement Empty Re: Really concerned about implant placement

Post by littlemisstiny1 21st April 2009, 4:39 pm

Hi Jemmy,

I'm no expert by any stretch but don't think implant placement is affected by how much ribcage u have above your boobs - think it is determined more by the shape and position of your breasts to start with. The ps will make the pocket for the implant behind your breast, to disguise the implant with your existing breast tissue. So I guess if your breasts are high up to start with then your implants will sit behind them high but I don't think he wd place them any higher than your natural breast if u see what i mean.

No doubt someone more knowledgeable will be along soon with a better explanation but I don't think you need to worry too much as long as u have found a great surgeon x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Really concerned about implant placement Empty Re: Really concerned about implant placement

Post by SG007 21st April 2009, 4:54 pm

Hi i didnt have much distance there either. From my coller bone to my nipple was approx 11cm (i think, dont quote me). Iv heard of people with a much greater distance and mine dont sit up high at all (im sure uv seen my pics). I cant rememb what implant size ur thinking of but if its not a massive one i really wouldnt worry. Mayb someof the pics u have seen is where the person has had a large implant=large diameter therefor causing it to end up higher....who knows, i may well be talking garbage. xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 21st April 2009, 5:11 pm

Yea SG007 I think you are probably right about it being a larger implant. He has suggested 350cc for me and i'm sure he knows best.

My friend had 375cc and hers don't sit very high and she had the same ps.

I'm just worried their going to be touching my chin Hysterical
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 21st April 2009, 5:13 pm

I just measured myself now and from my collarbone straight down to my nipple is 21cm. A lot more than I thought to be honest.

Maybe i'm worrying over nothing
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 21st April 2009, 5:23 pm

Just measured mine im now 20cm from collar bone i guess roughly the same as b4 not quite sure where i got the 11cm from that would insinuate my nips were basically on my coller bone whoops Hysterical xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 21st April 2009, 5:24 pm

Hysterical Not good
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 21st April 2009, 6:05 pm

I wouldnt worry about that hun. Just mention it to your ps and im sure he'll reassure you you def wont have boobs under your chin! x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 21st April 2009, 6:20 pm

Yea will do! x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st April 2009, 6:44 pm

I wouldnt worry hun, the implants will sit with the nipples in the centre if the ps does a good job, i have a small ribcage but mine dont look high at all. I would ask your ps for some reassurance x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st April 2009, 8:02 pm

Your boobs will be in the right place Jemmy!!! I just measured too I am 23cm. but I have a long body. Your P.S. should do all of these measurements for you.

P.s. My boobs are not on my belly Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 21st April 2009, 8:16 pm

Lol that's a good thing Mia. You'd have one hell of a tan mark in the summer if they were Hysterical
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st April 2009, 8:20 pm

Jemmy wrote:Lol that's a good thing Mia. You'd have one hell of a tan mark in the summer if they were Hysterical

Yes I would eh!! But to be honest.. as I have said before anyboobs is better than none..... perhaps even on my belly... I will muse over that thought :suspect: Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 21st April 2009, 8:25 pm

LOL x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down