Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions

+5
juhi
yettiricey
chicksville
sarahdawn31
Trisha
9 posters

Go down

I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions  Empty I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions

Post by Trisha 16th June 2011, 3:59 am

Hey, well watch this space I will shortly be posting my story. I'm
Just so happy I woke, been having panics all week! My boobs seem quote
Far apart :( n high. Will they seen closet together later on?? Worrie!
I can't
Wait to see my daughter, I was so frightened! Xx Heart
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions  Empty Re: I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions

Post by sarahdawn31 16th June 2011, 4:54 am

Congrats Hun!! Don't worry about how your boobies are looking yet, you have just had a big op and your chest needs time to recover. How they look now is not how they will end up... It is very normal for them to be high up, far apart and oddly shaped. Just relax and let yourself heel up. Xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions  Empty Re: I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions

Post by Trisha 16th June 2011, 5:50 am

Thanks so much they don't seem very big!! I had 400 g
I was a a:b they told me not to wear a bra yet just a band. Got
My hoodie on and it's not Noticeable xx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 16th June 2011, 9:38 am

They can seem small at first and they can disappear under clothes, but give it time, once they drop, settle and fluff they will seem fuller, and may even grow! Also once you start wearing a bra they will seem much bigger!! I thought mine were too small until i started wearing a normal bra. 400 cc is a good size implant so I am sure they won't be small.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 16th June 2011, 9:51 am

Bloody hell, When i read your thread title I thought you had woken up during the op!!

Phew glad all went well x
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 16th June 2011, 1:43 pm

Lol Chicksville that's what I thought too I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions  557141 .

You'll be fine, it's over now, you just need to recover, you boobs will be feeling very high and tight and they will really change over the coming weeks. Why don't you do a picture diary for yourself as you forget so easily all the changes xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by juhi 18th June 2011, 12:06 pm

When i hd normal surgery i woke up after 3 hrs but was mission to hold my daughter in my hand.
juhi
juhi
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 19th June 2011, 9:59 am

Ur boobs may well look extremely odd at th mo, so dont freak out!! its all part of the fun and games!!! congrats xxx Stars
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 19th June 2011, 10:05 am

Hi Amy congratulations on your new additions!!

Dont panic, theyre nothing like how theyll be in the coming weeks and months. Unders tend to sit very high from what I experienced and from the other ladies. Its a bigger surgery so things take a bit longer to settle.

Boobie love will kick in soon I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions  899188 , happy healing xxx
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 19th June 2011, 10:37 am

I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions  557141 i was worried then, thinking omg it took you 10 hours to wake up!!
Dont panic they do look a bit strange at first

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 19th June 2011, 9:19 pm

lindsaylouise wrote:I woke up!! 10 hours post surgery! Questions  557141 i was worried then, thinking omg it took you 10 hours to wake up!!
Dont panic they do look a bit strange at first

xx
lol i thought th same thing! he he xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 19th June 2011, 9:21 pm

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
Now i feel like an idiot as i still thought u woke up after 10 hrs, just read jen86 comment and got it!!! duh!!!
I can be very slow at times..........
x
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down