Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA done, two/three hours post op. new avatar!

+14
Nonna
jen86
COOKIE
chencire
d_whpl
susib
Jennifer2011
blondeandblue
sianb23
caz
kezza85
pinkbabe
shellyj
Vics
18 posters

Go down

BA done, two/three hours post op. new avatar! Empty BA done, two/three hours post op. new avatar!

Post by Vics 14th May 2011, 11:45 am

Hey everyone!
Exhausted and still drugged up so apols if I don't make sense! Went for my surg at 9.45 and back to ward at about 11.25. Sore from nipple level down. Ok to move within moderation. PS was lovely, didn't offer any other sizes just went with the 525's he'd already chosen, which I am ok with as completely trust him.

Wearing a 34dd sports bra but concerned as there is a little room at the lower pole. Hope it fills out to be a bit bigger than this! Post op nurses checked on me twice for obs. Only niggle is that the girl next to me got a nurse intro'ing herself this morn and explaining everything for half an hour. I haven't had any nurses talk anything through with me about going to toilet etc like they told her.

Anyway. Boobs done! Nipples sore at the month, not sure why as crease incision!
Xxxx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

BA done, two/three hours post op. new avatar! Empty Re: BA done, two/three hours post op. new avatar!

Post by shellyj 14th May 2011, 11:52 am

congrats vics xx youravatar pic is great xxxxxx happy recovery xxx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

BA done, two/three hours post op. new avatar! Empty Re: BA done, two/three hours post op. new avatar!

Post by pinkbabe 14th May 2011, 11:57 am

Congrats hunni, happy healing! x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 14th May 2011, 12:03 pm

Woohoooo pics fab !!! Dont forget to leave me a note somewhere hehehe x x x x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 14th May 2011, 12:11 pm

congrats hunni xx
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 14th May 2011, 12:30 pm

congratulations hun, wish you an easy and speedy recovery. avatar looks great! congrats
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 14th May 2011, 12:34 pm

congrats! the lower pole will fill out. mine is gradually. my nipples were numb for about a week and a half and then sore. i think its just cos theyre stretched so dont worry.
happy healing!! xx
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 14th May 2011, 1:48 pm

Congratulations!! New av looks great! I'm having 525cc's too, what type did you have? Did you have overs or unders?
Happy healing! Jen Xx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 14th May 2011, 2:17 pm

Congratulations happy healing x
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 14th May 2011, 2:26 pm

Hey everyone

Thanks for all your messages!! Xxx

I'm ok, extremely tired and waiting to have drains taken out, which I am terrified of! Can anyone advise me on this please? I have average pain except for one area to the mid left of my left boob, making it hard to move my arm. I really want to sleep but the ward is busy so a bit of noise lol.

I am in a tesco sport bra as in avatar size 34dd, the m and s one I bought at 36dd doesn't fit, I can't fill it which made me feel a bit rubbish lol! Either way, I am soooo glad my 'dog ears' are gone

Xxxx

Jen I had 525cc overs, looking like a DD right now but from what this brilliant forum has taught me, they usually get bigger when they settle j-) xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 14th May 2011, 2:30 pm

Hi, Well Done!!
I'm also only a few hours post op and I'm feeling goooooood about having it done.
I try not to focus too much what shape or size they look at the moment as it's so early. Just enjoy the thought that you'll look so much better in the end!
Are you there on your own hun? I had to be, unfortunately, and I'm starting to get a bit bored ;)
Well I could pass the time by staring at 'them' which of course I do :p
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 14th May 2011, 2:57 pm

[quote="d_whpl"]Hi, Well Done!!
I'm also only a few hours post op and I'm feeling goooooood about having it done.
I try not to focus too much what shape or size they look at the moment as it's so early. Just enjoy the thought that you'll look so much better in the end!
Are you there on your own hun? I had to be, unfortunately, and I'm starting to get a bit bored ;)
Well I could pass the time by staring at 'them' which of course I do :p [/quote

Lol I've taken so many pics so I know what you mean. Yeah I have my bf here. Sorry you're on your own there hun ;-( I try not to look at shape either as they're a bit like rockets and very full at the top pole lol! Totally can't predict what they'll end up looking like!! But I do know it'll be better than before! Xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chencire 14th May 2011, 3:02 pm

happy healing hun!! :boobchick:
chencire
chencire
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2011, 3:09 pm

Congrats and happy healing hunni! BA done, two/three hours post op. new avatar! 839911

Don't worry about the drains, you'll be just fine, listen to the instructions from the nurses and take deep slow breaths, I didn't feel a single thing when mine was removed, some women do experience a little discomfort, but they're out so quickly it's hardly no time at all, I really wouldn't waste a moment worrying about it hun, it's nothing at all. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 14th May 2011, 3:36 pm

wow hun u work fast!! new boobs new avatar withing hours lol they look great. As for your bra being empty at th bottom, thats totally normal, as ur implant will be sitting high up under ur chin he he :teehee: they wil;l drop down and settl into the pockest in a few weeks/months time.
congrats xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonna 14th May 2011, 3:43 pm

Congratulations hun and happy healing. Your avatar pic is great!!
Nonna
Nonna
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 14th May 2011, 3:54 pm

congrats
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 14th May 2011, 3:57 pm

mytime, your avatar is way freaky!! :)
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 14th May 2011, 5:01 pm

congrats

Happy Healing x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 14th May 2011, 5:33 pm

congrats xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 15th May 2011, 10:59 am

Hi girlies!!

I have set up a picture trail account, pm if you Active+ girlies would like a peek. Would like some advice on sizing, do you think they will go down a lot?

xxxx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 15th May 2011, 11:26 am

they look great :D wishing u a speedy recovery x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 15th May 2011, 11:32 am

Thank you, def feeling the pain today though lol! xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down