Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asymetry problems/questions post surgery

5 posters

Go down

Asymetry problems/questions post surgery Empty Asymetry problems/questions post surgery

Post by SpicySunshine 20th June 2011, 8:12 pm

Hello, I am new to this site and don't see my topic so I'm posting a new thred.

Am I wrong to think tha I could get saline implants to increase breast size and only expect to have ONE surgery?

I had surgery and one is larger than the other (the one that the doctor filled more.) My doctor seems to think I will need another surgery to balance them, at another expense to me.

I have read a lot of material about breast enhancement and have not seen or met anyone else that had to go back twice to fix what wasn't done correctly the first time.

Has anyone else had experiences that ONE surgery wasn't all it was and can you tell me more about it? I am so upset over this and not sure when I can afford to fix it after just spending so much money for the original one.

Thanks in advance. I'm unsure what else you will need to know to reply.
SpicySunshine
SpicySunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000130793092

Back to top Go down

Asymetry problems/questions post surgery Empty Re: Asymetry problems/questions post surgery

Post by nads 21st June 2011, 9:01 am

Moved to correct forum :thumbs:
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Asymetry problems/questions post surgery Empty Re: Asymetry problems/questions post surgery

Post by Miss Milly 21st June 2011, 9:44 am

Hi SpicySunshine,

I have found your thread. I would have thought that only 1 surgery was necessary and what a bummer to have to go and do it again. You might find that the boobs settle down - maybe one is more swollen than the other, so looks bigger?? I am Pre BA and still really new around here, so i don't know much stuff, but I do know that there have been a few posts about people going back to have corrections. I think there's a Forum specifically for Correction Procedures. Perhaps you should look there. I am really sorry that you are upset, but I don't blame you. We invest so much money and energy into the operation, it seems really bad luck that you think you have to have another one. But I have read people who have had corrections and it all worked out well in the end and they are really happy.

Before I go, I see that you had an armpit incision. How was that? It's very rare in the UK. I live in Spain and am going to have one too, so I'd be really interested to hear how it went for you.

Keep posting and let us know how you get on. xxxx
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 21st June 2011, 9:50 am

Hi hun xx

There are lots of girls on here who have had 2+ surgeries due to not getting an acceptable result first time round or other issues and complications xx Who pays differs from company to company and what exactly the issue is with the result xx

I've had an op and a revision op and will be having a third op as the PS has still not corrected the problem xx

My PS TRIED to charge me again 2nd time, however I complained to the company and so the Company agreed to do it under their readmission policy (free) however I haven't had a full reply to my current concerns in relation to the revision which has corrected nothing basically, so the issue is ongoing for me at the moment xx

Lots of people have asymmetry hun, normally your surgeon will try to get them as close in size to each other as they can however sometimes there is still a slight size difference xx

Were you warned about asymmetry? How bad is the size difference? I would say that you shouldn't be paying for that if the difference is massive and your PS should have factored this in at the time of your procedure xx

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the result hun xx I know how devastated you must feel xx further ops are not uncommon though xx Try having a little look through the diary sections on here and the complications section xx

Sending you a Hug hope this helps xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicySunshine 21st June 2011, 4:40 pm

Thank you to everyone. It seems I can't message anyone individually yet as I am too new here I think. I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate around too.

@ nads = Thank you for moving my issue to the correct forum. I promise to be more careful about where I post for most effectiveness. Asymetry problems/questions post surgery 869500 Asymetry problems/questions post surgery 683328

@ Miss Milly = Yes, I found a doctor that could do surgery under the arm specifically because I have light tan skin and a blended areola. Other docs I met with that wanted to go through the areola said I would have a scar and my areola would no longer be blended... so I decided against that. At any rate, I have READ that going under the arm is more painful than not, but the only discomfort was not being able to reach up and stretch my stitches. That only lasted for a week or two. Any other pains were the breasts, some passing stinging sensations and feels like something is crawling on you, but it's movement under the skin (I'm told is normal.) My goal was to have no visible scars on the front, so this was the only option I could find. Asymetry problems/questions post surgery 683328

@ kay = Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I will check out the diaries. If I figure out how to do my own, I'll do that an follow my own progress or lack there of! And yes, I was given many disclosures of being unsatified and asymmetry was one of them; they are greatly different, even in clothes. (Someone at my work told me I was lop-sided... I was so humiliated and have been stuffing the small side since!) Shocked Asymetry problems/questions post surgery 683328
SpicySunshine
SpicySunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000130793092

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd June 2011, 9:01 am

Aw, you poor thing xx I know just how you feel, I had someone comment about where my nipples are positioned one day and wanted the ground to open up and swallow me xx

I think if the size difference is that great that your PS should be footing the bill to put it right xx The difference should not be that noticeable xx

Give You
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Babster 26th June 2011, 2:32 am

Hi SpicySunshine

I had my BA on Friday at 7.30 am and by Friday evening the top of my right breast was quite swollen and more painful than the left and I was beginning to think I was having a bleed. I eventually managed to speak to my surgeon on Saturday as the hospital was closed. I sent him a picture on my phone and he said it wasn't a bleed but unfortunately the implant was sitting too high so now I have two odd looking boobs too. So it wasn't swollen - it was in fact the implant I could see much higher than the other. I have to go back on Monday and he is going to take me back in to fix it up at no cost to me. And in my opinion, that's what your surgeon should be doing too. If he messed this up for you, he should be fixing it.

Also, my surgeon and I had agreed on two choices in terms of size - 275 or 315 and said I could wait right up until the day of surgery to decide. I had decided to go for the 315s but when I told him that at the hospital he told me he had only brought the 275s!!! I couldn't believe it. I suppose in hindsight I should have rescheduled but I was all set to do it on the day. I am now contemplating asking him to put the 315s in. Because he surely won't be taking out the current 275 and putting the same one back?

Anyway, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing the same thing. They should get it right the first time. And you really shouldn't have to pay.
Babster
Babster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down