Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 days to go and i'm terrified :(

5 posters

Go down

2 days to go and i'm terrified :( Empty 2 days to go and i'm terrified :(

Post by xxjoxx 14th March 2011, 7:50 am

Hi ladies, just wondered if anyone had any tips on how to relax prior to your op...i'm not sleeping, and when i do i'm having nightmares...i'm not eating cos my stomach is in knotts and i just keep crying!! I really really want this done so its not that i'm having doubts, i'm just terrified of something going wrong!! I'm stressing myself out so much but can't help it :( I have my op in 2 days and really need to chill out but i just can't xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

2 days to go and i'm terrified :( Empty Re: 2 days to go and i'm terrified :(

Post by abbie 14th March 2011, 8:29 am

ahh, big hugs, it can be so nerve wracking.
What are you worried about going wrong?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 14th March 2011, 8:34 am

thanks hun...I made the mistake of looking at pictures of an uplift gone wrong and it was horrific (i know, VERY bad idea)...Every time i close my eyes now i see these images....I think that because i'm so tired through not sleeping every little thing is setting me off! I'm excited too of course but the nerves are taking over at the moment...I just want wednesday to get here now! xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 14th March 2011, 8:44 am

Hi hun, ive got my BA & Uplift in 4 weeks today ;-)

Try & think postitve hun & put the thoughts back in your head of how gorgeous your new boobies are gonna be!!!!

Remember your glass is always half full & not half empty ;-) ;-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 14th March 2011, 8:49 am

Hi tek, thanks for your message! I'll try and be more positive, me and my bf are going to mexico in the summer so i'm looking forward to not covering up on the beach for the first time in years!! I just seem to get myself all worked up and then go into meltdown, i'm a worrier by nature lol...are you excited for your op? xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 14th March 2011, 9:01 am

yes hun i'm very excited but just like you there is things in my mind about what if things go wrong - i'm more worried about things going wrong in say a few years time. Its taken me ages to get the money together & i worry that if things went wrong in a few years how the hell would i find the money to fix them.

As i said though we both have no doubt put a lot of effort into finding a PS that we feel happy & confident with so things will be fine ;-)

Due to needing the uplift aswell, i keep looking at my boobs, thinking & reminding myself that there gonna look like teenage tits again lol & unlike most on here who have had just a BA we need to remind ourselves if we have any doubt (boob greed) in the future what our boobs looked like previously ;-)

We are all here to support you hun & are right with you all the way

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 14th March 2011, 9:07 am

I think the percentage of people on the forum who are unfortunate enough to have a problem after having a BA must be very small, you just have to think positive that you will be one of the majority who has wonderful boobs and a wonderful life after a BA.

Try to keep busy organising your home to make life easier for when you come home with boobs and sore chest muscles - move things down lower so you can reach without lifting arms above head and batch cook some easy meals or buy in ready meals. Do your spring cleaning and then you won't be trying to hoover before you should and maybe you will tired enough after a relaxing bath with lavender oil to sleep for a few more hours. Will be thinking of you - when I'm not sleeping either - daughter getting married in 9 weeks, I'm going to need the make up lady to put concealer on dark circles under eyes with a trowel!!
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 14th March 2011, 9:25 am

thanks for all the advice :) I'm going to be staying at my bf's house for a couple of weeks after my op...(don't know if thats a good or bad thing lol) I'v cleaned my house from top to bottom already for when i come home from his...prob sooner rather than later cos i just know he will do my head in lol...

I know what you mean about boob greed, i hear so many ladies talk about it!! At the moment all I want is my pre baby boobs back, but will prob go up to a DD cup which i will be happy with!
I'm gonna think positive all the way now :) This time in a few days time i'll be on the way to a "new me"

Thanks again xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 14th March 2011, 9:32 am

Gosh- you sound like you have been having a rough time.

I had a BA and lift 3 weeks ago- fabulous result. I'm as happy as a clam.

I'm sure that your experience will be just as positive. As the others say, stay busy and try not to think about it all.

A friend of mine was extremely worried about her BA too (not a lift). Her PS gave her some medications to settle her down a few days beforehand. If things get unbearable, give them a call to see if they can give you a prescription.

Best of luck- you you'll do great and come out looking FABULOUS!

B xo

belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjoxx 14th March 2011, 9:37 am

Hi B...glad your happy with your boobies :) I'm sure i will be too, i'm just a worrier by nature and tend to over-react lol!! I'm gonna be speaking to my ps today and will defo metion the medication...i think a good nights sleep is what i need, although i know it will be a while before i get one of those afterwards!
Its only been 2 weeks since my consultation so its happened really fast, maybe thats why i'm panicing like a mad cow lol!! This site has been a godsend, all the advice has been so positive and encouraging so thanks to everyone who's helped me :) xx
xxjoxx
xxjoxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 14th March 2011, 9:50 am

A good night sleep does sound like a plan.I know how you feel though- I couldn't sleep for literally 3 weeks before my surgery but that was due to over-excitement. The insomnia completely disappeared as soon as I came out of theatre. It was a real nuisance while I had it though.

B xo
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down