Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did boob greed hit you before the op?

+17
Jaybles
abbie
sarahdawn31
littlewisher
ToriLoula
red
misf1
NurseSophie89
lindylou22
Loubyroo
angbabyxx
natalia
Crystal
*Sally*
carol_s
Alt_Barbie
Gabby
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did boob greed hit you before the op? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did boob greed hit you before the op?

Post by Alt_Barbie 5th January 2011, 1:16 pm

I already have boobie blues ...boo
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Did boob greed hit you before the op? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did boob greed hit you before the op?

Post by angelemma 5th January 2011, 1:30 pm

Lol just goes to show that you get the greed no matter how large your implants are!

I was told I could have no bigger than 300cc in my smaller side but he managed to get 330cc in there and I was very pleased. If I could have gone bigger I would have done, and I know they haven't settled yet but I already wish they were a cup size larger!
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 5th January 2011, 10:59 pm

Glad to know I'm not alone then :D

Red, the list of what I didn't realise before joining here is HUGE!!!

I thank my lucky stars I found this forum beforehand

group hug
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by smalls 7th January 2011, 12:52 am

I think I'm going through that. lol I read about all these big sizes and I'm thinking if I made the right choice in size. I'm going with 375cc unders. I'm not sure what that size will get me..
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Did boob greed hit you before the op? - Page 2 Empty Need help surgery Monday have 2 choices size 325

Post by sandee 7th January 2011, 2:14 am

And 335cc pre filled gel silicone style 410 moderate profile natural
Tear drop. Here my stats 5ft10 132 pound

I wear size 6 I'm 34aaa
Told doc I want to be c34 and the biggest I go is d34 and it's under muscle which ccs would give me c34 or c 36 my waist is 28/29
And also does any one know if there's is an injectable valve or port to add more volume in ccs help surgery Jan 10 2011 need answers asap will I achieve the size I want with theses implants yipee
sandee
sandee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 7th January 2011, 8:48 am

Hi Sandee,
To answer your last question first, yes Natrelle do make such implants - two types in fact:-
Type 133 which I think is used during surgery to assess the optimum sizing. This is then removed and the correct size fitted as a normal implant
Type 150 which is a saline implant with a port so that it can be adjusted later if necessary.
However, if you have asked your surgeon about this and he has told you that he can get you to this size, then I would trust his judgement as he has probably done thousands of these procedures and having assessed your body/skin properties, he will know what size of implant to give you to achieve your desired look.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by SJG83 7th January 2011, 9:54 am

This topic worries me as I think I may have boob greed too!! The thing is when I went for my consult I said I wanted to be fuller so a D/DD (I am a 32c at the mo). He offered me 310 and 365 extra high profile overs. I agreed to 310 as he said that would def get me to a DD but now since I have looked on Allergan's website and seen that there really isn't that much difference between 310 and 365 I'm thinking to go with 365. Hmmmm.... Its all too much. I'm only 5'2, 8stone and a size 8-10 ad I never wanted my BA to be obvious to everyone so maybe 310 is the way to go. Just want to be happy after and not regret going that little bit bigger!! So all those other girls who think you may have boon greed - You are NOT alone!! x x x
SJG83
SJG83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2