Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boobie greed

+4
hattie260
kate1977
chez33
fawn
8 posters

Go down

boobie greed Empty boobie greed

Post by fawn 11th March 2010, 8:15 pm

I still have over half a year to go and I'm already experiencing boobie greed! I told my surgeon I wanted to be a small C cup and he recommended 300 cc, to which I agreed. At the time they looked great in a sports bra when I tried them on at my consultation, and I was very happy with the size. However I'm now thinking of going a bit bigger... My surgeon said that if I went much bigger than the 300 cc they would start to look fake. I want as natural a result as possible, however, I also want the fullness of a more full C, maybe even a small D. I know my fiance would love the D, but it might keep me from running as much as I like to. Now another issue is my frame. I'm 5'6" and range from 116-118 lbs, so 8.25ish stones. My current bra size is a 32AA and I have very small bones. Now my hips are a 35/36 so the boobs would definitely balance me out, but do you think I might look a bit top heavy with a full C/small D? I know I have a long way to go till my OP but I won't be seeing my surgeon again for several months and I'm worried about size. If he said 300cc for a small C, how many cc would I need for a full C/small D? Sorry for the rambling and so many questions!
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

boobie greed Empty Re: boobie greed

Post by chez33 11th March 2010, 8:35 pm

Hi Fawn

I'm in the EXACT same boat as you, and have almost the same stats. I'm thinking I may go to 350cc's now, but just can't decide! It's a nightmare isn't it!
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 11th March 2010, 8:39 pm

Hi I had 300cc 8 years ago and was 32a (but very small a cup) this took me to full C /32D. I am 8 st 7 and 5 ft 4. xx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 11th March 2010, 8:50 pm

Chez: I know it's so confusing huh! I'm going to be back in the same town as my surgeon for a bit in 2 weeks so maybe ill go see him to talk sizing again as I'm stressing pretty hard about it.

Kate: That's definitely helpful. Thank you!
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 11th March 2010, 9:07 pm

i had 295cc and am bursting out of a 32D, C cups do not fit round the implants... I think you will be fine with 300 hun, I am wishing i had gone a bit smaller at the moment to be honest.

oh i am 5'7, 9st size 8 so probably similar proportion to you i think you have seen my pics
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 11th March 2010, 9:17 pm

Totally agree Fawn - It really is confusing all this sizing business....I'm a 30A/32AA and asked for a small C and my ps suggested 260cc. I'm 5ft 4 and weigh around 8 stone. I was actually going to ask about 300cc to go slightly bigger (full C) but now seeing your post hattie, I'm wondering if that will be a little too big - i can remember that we were similar in the look we were after. xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 11th March 2010, 9:21 pm

It varies so much from person to person I was 8.5 stone a 32aa just had 280cc implants and ended up 32 c-d best person to speak to is your surgeon hunni make sure you are 100% before you go ahead the last thing you want is regrets xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx boobie greed 321562
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 11th March 2010, 9:40 pm

It does vary from person to person, i do like my boobies cally i just think they will take some getting used to - I am used to shopping for a flat chested tall skinny frame and now I am curvey and not sure what suits me anymore!

Because implants are kind of rigid compared to natural boobies, you generally have to wear bigger cup sizes than what you would if they were natural - but they still look the same. I would say in clothes I look a large C, people dont think I look a D in a non padded bra.
Cally - If you are scared of going too big i would stick with 260cc
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 11th March 2010, 9:41 pm

I had 265cc unders and went from wearing a 32a to a 30E (also wear 32dd). I just wanted to be a C cup but am glad they are a bit bigger. I'm 5'2 and 8 stone ish. Its so difficult choosing a size especially when coming on forums and hearing people always telling you to go bigger. Lots of girls do wish they'd gone bigger but not all - any bigger for me and I would find it very difficult to get tops to fit my tiny waist and bigger boobs. The best thing is to keep in mind what result you want to achieve!
Good luck,
Claire xx
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 12th March 2010, 4:45 am

Thanks ladies you're all very reassuring :) I put my 300cc rice boobies in a sports bra today and it looked ok, but I think i'll make some more in different sizes. Has anyone used couscous instead of rice and or both and which is better?
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 12th March 2010, 8:02 am

Hi Fawn
I have used rice and they were good, I am not sure that there would be much difference but I may be wrong!
In terms of size has your surgeon told you about your breast width diameter? I have 34C boobs at the moment and my BWD is approx 15cm so it means I can have a large implant (605cc) because of that and because of filling the existing skin and tissue that is already there. Obviously it may mean that I will get side boob but I dont mind this and the implant is what my surgeon has recommeded.
Good luck!
Lots of love
Grace
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 12th March 2010, 3:55 pm

I dunno I'm seeing a couple different measuring instructions ranging from measuring where your breast tissue begins and ends to measuring from where your breast tissue begins on the armpit side to the center of your chest. If I measure just the breast tissue its 14-15cm. I can't get an exact measurement doing it myself. The 300cc moderate implants have a diameter of 13.5cm, and the 325s are 13.9. If my bwd is 14 I guess I could fit 325s at most. But if its 15 I could fit 350s too. I wish I had remembered the measurements when I had my consultation :( He did say that he wouldnt recommend any higher than 300cc if I wanted to stay looking natural, so its probably 14. I wish I could like email him or something haha but everything has to go through the pc
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 12th March 2010, 4:06 pm

I also saw on another site that it must be done with calipers unless you're completely flat.
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down