Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did boob greed hit you before the op?

+17
Jaybles
abbie
sarahdawn31
littlewisher
ToriLoula
red
misf1
NurseSophie89
lindylou22
Loubyroo
angbabyxx
natalia
Crystal
*Sally*
carol_s
Alt_Barbie
Gabby
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did boob greed hit you before the op? Empty Did boob greed hit you before the op?

Post by Gabby 4th January 2011, 2:52 pm

I blame you lot! LOL

I started off wanting maybe a D cup, then I looked at Nuts etc to get pic ideas, then I saw Alt_Barbies results and Crystal's avatar and I'm now developing boob greed before I've even had the op!!

I didn't realise until DH said the other night all the pics I was accumulating were getting bigger hahaha

It can't be just me with early boob greed, can it?
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Did boob greed hit you before the op? Empty Re: Did boob greed hit you before the op?

Post by Alt_Barbie 4th January 2011, 3:05 pm

I was the same... I started off wanting to be like a F (Emma glover size), just fuller boobs ..

Then after looking at so many photos I realised I really liked bigger boobs (Megan Voss)

Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Did boob greed hit you before the op? Empty Re: Did boob greed hit you before the op?

Post by carol_s 4th January 2011, 3:18 pm

No, it's not just you hunnie - I got it as well LOL. I started out wanting to be a C or D cup, but by the time I went to see my surgeon this had gone to a D/DD and then just before the op I decided I wanted to be an E cup. Alas, because of my frame and the amount of skin/existing breast tissue, my surgeon told me he would not be able to take me quite that large and I accepted that as he undoubtedly knew just what was possible in my own individual case. Nevertheless, I am really happy with what he gave me (I think I'll settle to a DD) as the shape and size are fabulous for me.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 4th January 2011, 3:19 pm

Better to get it now when you can still change your mind about the size of your implants (as long as you're able to carry a larger size that is).

Sal x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th January 2011, 3:23 pm

I found it hit more after as i was soooo worried about going to big & regreting it but now i would go bigger lol

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th January 2011, 3:23 pm

I found it hit more after as i was soooo worried about going to big & regreting it but now i would go bigger lol

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th January 2011, 3:25 pm

then I saw Alt_Barbies results and Crystal's avatar and I'm now developing boob greed before I've even had the op!!

Just read this & if your talking about my avvy then you have put big grin on my face ! lol

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 4th January 2011, 3:54 pm

I am Crystal. Grin away!

They do look fab xx

I've now got 2 desktop folders ; 'good boobs' & 'bad boobs'
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 4th January 2011, 4:30 pm

no i didnt as i was scared of going to big i got it after though but now im happy as they bounce all over place and have to wear 2 sports bras when i work out so i couldnt go any bigger than i am lol xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 4th January 2011, 4:58 pm

Hi hun, I'm glad I didn't go bigger pre-op I was a 36b and I was told by my ps that I would achieve a C small D with (365cc overs) but as it stands at the moment 2 months post op I am 36F......and still changing by the day!!!! xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th January 2011, 5:17 pm

Gabby wrote:I am Crystal. Grin away!

They do look fab xx

I've now got 2 desktop folders ; 'good boobs' & 'bad boobs'

Awwww thanks Hun! :flowers:

If its any help im small framed....5 foot 4 & a half & weigh 8stone 6lbs ( was 8 stone at the time of my op!) size 8 have a small ribcage 27-28 inches & had nooooooo boobs at all before my op but i do have very broad shoulders so feel i carry large implants well shrug

The only down side is that i dont have much tissue over the implant so get rippling & you can see the implant around the edge at the side if i lift my arm but neither bother me.

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 4th January 2011, 8:41 pm

I did! At my first consultation I asked for a full C small D and was offered 300 / 340cc but while waiting for my op date I decided nothing small than a DD would do! I ended having 410cc :boobchick:
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 4th January 2011, 8:49 pm

I have!! And my op isn't for 2 months!!! I definitely blame this site too :p ... I haven't been on here very long, but I've caught the bug! And I want to be bigger than I thought I did!

You know when you're trying to fall asleep so you think of something really mundane and boring... well, every last thing I was thinking of came right back to boobs... I was thinking, "don't forget to check that post"... and "don't forget to ask this".... etc etc. It was keeping me awake!!!

Please tell me that the booby greed along with the sleepless boob obsessed nights will end once I have a pair of my own?!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th January 2011, 8:55 pm

Nope nope nope nope nope nope

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 4th January 2011, 8:59 pm

lindylou22 wrote:I have!! And my op isn't for 2 months!!! I definitely blame this site too :p ...

x

The other forum I use, there is a large implant section. ALOT of women get 700/800/1000+ ... Everytime I go on there I leave thinking I want another surgery LOL
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th January 2011, 9:01 pm

More seriously, yes, it does get easier (slightly) after your operation - but by then you will have become addicted to this forum and no doubt will be carrying the BJSF Addict tag underneath your name - so although one might get better, the other will get much worse LOL.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 4th January 2011, 9:27 pm

Haha!!! I shall look forward to wearing that most honourable title!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 4th January 2011, 11:50 pm

Honestly no, i had 'boob fear' pre op that id go to big lol! Now ive defo got boobie greed haha!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th January 2011, 12:03 am

I had the greed, thought I wanted to be a D cup then went for another consult and said I wanted a DD and came out of that consult being told I'd prob be an E with the size implants I then chose lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by red 5th January 2011, 12:06 am

Straight after the op-knew straight away size was very wrong! Biggest issue or rather not ha ha was the profile. I have low/moderaste profile and have paid deposit for re-op where I am having extra high profile and larger implant size. Didnt discover this forum until after op-big mistake! My best advice is to speak and see your surgeon until you are sure and not to focus on bra sizes. I measure an e cup but look more like a b which is alot to do with the profile. I didnt even realise there was different profiles until I joined this forum. x
red
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 5th January 2011, 12:08 am

Hey if it's started now it will only get worse! Get the biggest you can hun
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 5th January 2011, 12:43 am

I thought i wanted to be a C until i realised that a C wasnt as big as i thought it was, im now an E and wouldnt mind being two cup sizes bigger! Xxxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 5th January 2011, 3:02 am

*Sally* wrote:Better to get it now when you can still change your mind about the size of your implants (as long as you're able to carry a larger size that is).

Sal x

I agree, easier to do something about it pre op than post!
I was afraid of being to big, now I wish I went bigger! :boobchick:
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th January 2011, 10:09 am

i had the boob fear beforehand and was scared of being too big.
I ended up bigger than i thought, but am more than happy with the size
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 5th January 2011, 1:03 pm

Hey hun, no I didn't get boob greed. I went for the biggest implats size reccomended for me I had the choice of 3, take into account that i have quite small implants 330's, I was happy then and i am happy now! :thumbs:
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next