Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on LYING Please!!

5 posters

Go down

Advice on LYING Please!! Empty Advice on LYING Please!!

Post by newboobs? 4th January 2011, 2:07 pm

I don't want to tell my children about having an uplift/BA as I am always going on about looks and how children are becoming too obsessed at a young age how they look. So don't want to appear a total hypocrit - they wouldn't realise how it totally affects my confidence and choice of clothing!!

So any ideas on where I could say I am for the day and night stay???

I am having the procedure only 5 mins away from where I live. Do I let them visit and Lie?

HELP??

Still havent booked it yet ( too scared) although think it will be in Feb!

x
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Advice on LYING Please!! Empty Re: Advice on LYING Please!!

Post by carol_s 4th January 2011, 2:20 pm

How old are they hunnie???
If they are very young (I've just checked your profile and it doesn't mention anything in there) you will be able to tell them one thing, but if they are teenagers you would have to tell them something else.
Obviously if you intend to not tell them the whole truth, it is best to stick as close as possible to the truth - so maybe something along the lines of "Mummy has a poorly chest which the doctors need to look at" would be fine for them if they are below 10 years of age.
However, if they are teenagers, you won't be able to get away with that, so perhaps telling them the truth - with an explanation, is really the best way to deal with it - after all, if they find out, you will not only be thought of as a hypocrite, but also possibly a liar.
Not easy for you hunnie, so here's a big hug towards making your decision.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 4th January 2011, 2:26 pm

Aw ... Carol, you are so nice!

I have an 11 1/2 ( going on 18yr) old daughter who is the tricky one. Two boys aged 3 and 8 yrs.

I think I might have to tell them the truth Ish!! Oh I can't!! No I'll have to!

So awkard ... I haven't even told my Mum or sister! They would think I am being waayy too vain and think it is such alot of money to waste!!

Thanks for the hug though.
x
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 4th January 2011, 4:06 pm

I had the same dilemma with my 5 year old daughter. I didn't want her to worry as due to other circumstances she knows way too much about hospitals. But also she is very young and impressionable and I didn't want her to think you need surgery to look good. I want her to grow up happy with her body and when she is old enough I will explained what I did and why I did it.

I told her that I was working away somewhere (I never ever go away for work) and she accepted that. When I came home I told her that I had a sore chest/boobies and she had to be careful. She gave me a look like she knew something was different at first but has never mentioned anything. Now she just says I have fat boobs Advice on LYING Please!! 557141

I'd say, you know your kids better than anyone and are the best person to decide what information they can/can't handle.

Advice on LYING Please!! 571992 You'll make the right decision hun
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 4th January 2011, 4:33 pm

how big are you going?
tbh, the chances are they wont even notice unless youre going enormous.
None of my kids noticed, in fact the only people whove noticed are the people who knew i was getting it done. Most friends and family havent cottoned on, and thats with 420cc implants. People are much less observant than you might think
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 4th January 2011, 4:37 pm

Thanks Im not planning on going big!! just want to be a full perky c/d.

I suppose I could work away or have a spa evening planned with my friend - BONUS Thats it!!

Thanks girls once again!

x
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 6th January 2011, 10:27 pm

I had the same dilemma as u, so I feel for u hon!! I'm 3 wks po tom, & have managed to conceal it from everyone (except OH,as he had 2 pay!!) I've 4 kids aged 6-12 & just casuallly mentioned I was going for a drink after work. I was back home the next day (sat) by 9am & my husband said I stayed at a friends because we had a problem with our car. Transform put on a car 2 pickup & drop me back.(v handy!)I couldn't tell my family as I still battle with myself at how indulgent I've been & financially we could have spent the money on 100 other things. That said, I don't regret it for a minute, & my kids haven't questioned my "bad shoulder" which is healing by the day. I do miss my cuddles & u have to be careful not to be headbutted in the boobies, esp in the beginning!! For me personally, I couldn't have coped with any snide digs from my mum if I ever mentioned being skint, so I wish u all the luck with your decision, but remember it is no one elses business, so do what is right for u.xxx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down