Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift BA with Prof Simon Kay,Spire Leeds anybody?

3 posters

Go down

Uplift BA with Prof Simon Kay,Spire Leeds anybody? Empty Uplift BA with Prof Simon Kay,Spire Leeds anybody?

Post by newboobs? 3rd January 2011, 9:15 am

Hi ladies ( again) sorry!

Im getting closer to booking my procedure with my surgeon, Ive been over whelmed by the stories and positive feedback I have received already from the forum.... Im guessing all I really need now is a little extra confidence reagerding my surgeon and wonder if anybody on here has used him???

He def knows his stuff, isn't at all sales like , like a couple of the other places I visited and seems a genuinly nice, caring man!!!

Although would love to hear from anyone who has use him to hear their side ???

Size is still the only dilema, and I understand from reading it is different with everyone!! It would be good if you could borrow their implants for a day to see how they fit in every day life!!! Don't want to be knocking myself out or anything!!!! Hysterical

X
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Uplift BA with Prof Simon Kay,Spire Leeds anybody? Empty Re: Uplift BA with Prof Simon Kay,Spire Leeds anybody?

Post by sarahdawn31 3rd January 2011, 10:48 am

Sorry I dont know about the ps you are considering, but....

With regards to size, even if you could borrow them, I wouldnt rely on that to decide what size you want... trying the implants and the rice test is quite inaccurate, it really is hard to tell what they will look like once they are in. The best thing to do with regard to size is look on the net at photos of boobs and bring in a few pictures of what you want to look like and it doesnt matter what size the boobs are in the photo, simply that you like the look and the proportion of the boobs on the body. Show these to your ps and let them guide you to a size... a good ps should be able to help deterimine what size implant you will need to achive the look you like. I took in 3 or 4 pics and my ps gave me exactly what I showed him.

I used an american plastic surgury website that shows a tonne of berfore and afters
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck! xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Uplift BA with Prof Simon Kay,Spire Leeds anybody? Empty Re: Uplift BA with Prof Simon Kay,Spire Leeds anybody?

Post by suzie 3rd January 2011, 6:29 pm

I used an american plastic surgury website that shows a tonne of berfore and afters

Just wanted to say thanks for that link, Sarah - really useful to be able to see so many before and afters - especially as they specify cup size not just size of implant.
suzie
suzie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 3rd January 2011, 8:00 pm

suzie wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks for that link, Sarah - really useful to be able to see so many before and afters - especially as they specify cup size not just size of implant.

No worries hun, Glad it helped. x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down