Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing to much and Complications??

4 posters

Go down

Doing to much and Complications?? Empty Doing to much and Complications??

Post by sars3dd 1st January 2011, 8:29 pm

I was wondering if any of ladies who have suffered complications after op did to much in the first 6weeks??

My husband went back to work after two weeks and i was left lifting my then 19month old daughter, pushing the buggy doing the school run (up and down steps to) Hoovering (i have two very hairy dogs) twice a day and just general house cleaning. I know i did to much but i had no choice.

I was just thinking tonight that maybe me doing to much caused my CC and the pain plus re-occuring infection? Just wondered if anyone else thought they might have pushed to hard to quick? xx

happy new year everyone xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Doing to much and Complications?? Empty Re: Doing to much and Complications??

Post by misf1 1st January 2011, 8:39 pm

I doubt any of that would have caused the infection hun, just think they are one of those things that happen.
CC is the body protecting itself from an intruder. All implants will have this scar tissue around it, but with CC your body really wants rid of the implant, cant push it out so forms a very hard shell of scar tissue. It may be due to the infection that your body formed the thick scar tissue.
It may have contributed slightly, I don't know.
Following your re-op I suggest you follow your surgeons instructions to rest or you may very well get other possible complications.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 1st January 2011, 8:45 pm

yeh i will make sure i rest next time round. Its hard though with the girls to look after but am fed up of this pain x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 1st January 2011, 10:27 pm

I was told if you do to much in the 1st few weeks then it will cause complications.............My friend had to look after her 4 month old baby straight after her op as she had no family to help her as they all lived away from her & her hubby couldnt get time off work..........She really over done it in te 1st 2 weeks & she didint heal , the surgon told her that if she didnt stop over doing it she would end up with complications.

She then had to go & stay at her mums for a moths to get over the damage she has caused & her mum lived something silly like 4 hours away from her!

There are reasons why your told not to over do it in the 1st 6 weeks

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 4th January 2011, 8:39 pm

I know Crystal i know i over done it. Thing is my hubby cant get any time off till July and i will be due my re-op before then..... I have no idea what am going to do or how i will manage. xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 4th January 2011, 9:04 pm

Don't go blaming yourself - it all might have happened even if you had rested for the whole 6 weeks.

Hopefully by the time you have your re-op your toddler daughter will be a little more independent - I would start letting her do things for herself now to prepare her for your next op. I am a Registered Childminder, had my BA 14 days ago and started back to work today, with a nearly 2 year old, a 2 1/2 year old and nearly 3 year old - over the last 6 months (because mostly of my frozen shoulder) I have taught them to climb onto their booster seats up to the table and into their car seats (apart from the smallest child). The nearly 3 year old still has a nap in a travel cot but have taught him to climb on my bed first then I can help him down, without the lift up first.
I haven't taken the kids out in the car yet as don't want to reach over them to do up car seats (especially middle one) and I didn't want to wrestle with getting buggy out of car etc. I hope I am not doing too much too soon.

I know you are having your re-op on the NHS so are at their mercy regarding dates - could you ask to have it done just before Easter so you don't have to do school runs for 2 weeks? (but that would mean you would have more children at home to run around after).

Could you get a friend at the school to drop your child/children home or does the school offer any kind of after school care or clubs?

Regarding your dogs - could you get them clipped - I used to get my collie scalped by a man who called himself a dog groomer - dog looked terrible for a fortnight but only needed "clipping" every 4 months, so didn't work out too expensive.

Could you pay someone to collect kids or to do the hard cleaning tasks?

My husband has been looking after me for the last 2 weeks - he has cooked and washed up and walked the dogs twice a day and thinks he has done a fantastic job (which he has I couldn't have managed without him) but the house is in a terrible state - but I couldn't ask him to do any more as it was his Xmas hols too. I know I can't do hoovering, ironing or washing floors, so it will just have to wait but know I am back cooking I am hoping I can ask for help with the heavier jobs.

Thinking of you and hoping that 2011 is the year that you get the new boobs you deserve. xx

jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 5th January 2011, 11:59 am

Hi Jellytot.
Hope your ok being back at work, sounds like your doing the right things though.

She is 2 in march and is an independent thing so its not to bad now, especially as she can walk up stairs and is in a big bed. I never thought about that for the dogs, I normally do it myself just before summer but i will take them the day before my op and get them a zero lol. I have a collie cross rotteweiler (small collie size and hair like a collie just rotti markings) and a hairy whippet cross. They do look odd when shaved but rather that than me struggle.

I am going to have to get back to GP as i am still in so much pain. i was in tears last night with it and my boob feels like its on fire. its strange though as it comes and goes. Really bad for a few hours then bareable.

xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 5th January 2011, 2:59 pm

Pick up the phone and ring the drs now - maybe the antibiotics aren't working and you need different ones.

PS our collie was really hairy, but when the "groomer" scalped her I nearly didn't recognise her - the next time I asked him not to take so much off her ears, face and tail, so he didn't but then her tail looked like it was stuck on the wrong dog - I had to blend it in to match myself!

Hope you feel better soon xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 9th January 2011, 1:24 pm

i am having to wait till thursday to get to the GP. my husband cant get any time off and i have no one to watch my other kids for me. My "friends" around here are useless. I have cried on and off all morning. Fed up of feeling not right.
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down