Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did you all see your surgeon after op?

+11
Angelpie
SG007
mariajw
BlondeBarbie
RoxyChick
annefinackapan
natalia
TinyMe
moonmar
nads
stef
15 posters

Go down

When did you all see your surgeon after op? Empty When did you all see your surgeon after op?

Post by stef 26th March 2009, 12:48 pm

Reason I'm asking is some people seem to see them after a week wheras I was told 4 wk after op??

xx

I am going to see nurse tomoz tho, is that just for a dressing change? x
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

When did you all see your surgeon after op? Empty Re: When did you all see your surgeon after op?

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 12:49 pm

I saw my surgeon 2 weeks after as i had my op before xmas and new years and had my steri strips changed, yeah you'll probably have your dressings changed hun xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

When did you all see your surgeon after op? Empty Re: When did you all see your surgeon after op?

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 1:06 pm

I only saw a nurse 1 week after the op, she removed my dressings, put steristrips on and told me to take those off after 4 days and then to leave the scars free. I will see the surgeon 7 weeks post op(although it's normally 6 but they couldn't fit me in the week before). It depends on which company/clinic you are going with I believe....
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyMe 26th March 2009, 1:15 pm

I have an aappointment with a nurse on monday (1 week) and am seeing my surgeon the friday after, so it's going to be 11 days after surgery.
TinyMe
TinyMe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th March 2009, 1:43 pm

i saw the nurse twice at 1 week 6 week
then at 3 months i saw mr.singh and he gave me his card incase i had any probs
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 26th March 2009, 5:49 pm

My times are quite random must just be different companies. I saw a nurse 1 week po for wound check then PS 5 weeks po, due to see him again in june which is 4 months po I presume Ill be discharged then (fingers crossed). :)
The nurses would pick any problems up Im sure at your wound check if thats what youre worried about and arrange to see the surgeon if necessary.
xx

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th March 2009, 6:22 pm

natalia wrote:i saw the nurse twice at 1 week 6 week
then at 3 months i saw mr.singh and he gave me his card incase i had any probs
x

Same here

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 26th March 2009, 7:14 pm

I saw the nurse at 1 week, took my dressings off, gave me some steri strips, had my cast taken off my nose etc, then i saw my surgeon at 6 weeks x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 27th March 2009, 10:54 am

Hey Stef

I saw my surgeon at 1 week and 5 weeks PO, Then again at 6 months.

Maria
x
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 27th March 2009, 10:59 am

:pale: Iv yet to see my surgeon lol. Saw PC at 1 week to check wounds etc. Seein surgeon mid April with is 9 n a bit weeks. Have had no problems (touch wood) so not to bothered about the 9 weeks wait, im sure i could bring it 4ward should I need to xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 27th March 2009, 1:04 pm

I'm more or less the same as SG007.

I saw the nurse at 10 days post-op to take my stitches out. She put steri-strips on my scars, which she said could come off after 4 days. I should really have been seeing my surgeon at 6 weeks post-op... but first I'm away and then he is!! So I will be seeing him for the first time post-op at 9 weeks.

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 27th March 2009, 2:04 pm

Hiya, i saw my surgeon at 6 weeks post op after my first op, then at 12 weeks and 6 months. I think it differs with different companies and clinics to be honest hun x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 27th March 2009, 2:47 pm

hey, i have appt to see nurse next week (one week post op) and then to see surgeon about 6 weeks altho not made that appt yet! x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 27th March 2009, 8:58 pm

emrussell79 wrote:Hiya, i saw my surgeon at 6 weeks post op after my first op, then at 12 weeks and 6 months. I think it differs with different companies and clinics to be honest hun x

Me too
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 28th March 2009, 8:10 pm

Hi

I was seen at a week post-op (stitches were snipped and bandages removed) but I don't get seen again until 12 weeks. Most girls get a 6 week check but I don't...although I can make an appt at any time if I have any worries.

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down