Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How accurate are the surgeons?

+4
RoxyChick
littlewisher
janeybird
swizzle
8 posters

Go down

How accurate are the surgeons? Empty How accurate are the surgeons?

Post by swizzle 30th July 2010, 12:59 pm

Ok ladies, i know i need to be patient, 9 days post op, but, im having afew tears to day, my new boobies dont look any different to me wearing a gel bra, how accurate are the surgeons predictions?, Mr Khan said i would be a full C, they look more like a B, im not a small lady either 5.7" 10.5 stone although slim, im just gutted, sorry ladies really feel gutted and at 48 this was my one and only chance.
Swizzlexx
swizzle
swizzle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

How accurate are the surgeons? Empty Re: How accurate are the surgeons?

Post by janeybird 30th July 2010, 1:47 pm

Mm i convinced myself mine looked like a large B (felt sick) and i really wanted a C then i went to get measured and i am a DD yet i was looking at myself last night going to my boyfriend "they just dont look any bigger than before, i should have gone bigger" LOL but it is all in my head!

The other thing is mine suddenly got bigger at about 4/5 weeks PO so please dont be disheartened I am sure you will be happy with them, this is just the beginning of your journey.
It sound a bit like you might have Post Op blues my lovely please try to stay positive there are lots of changes to come yet :)

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 30th July 2010, 2:18 pm

I thought mine looked small at a week/2 weeks then after 2 weeks they seemed to get bigger upto a week they were really tight to my chest an didnt seem to have an outline, cant really explain what i mean but on my pics u can c the outline change and them look bigger & more like they have a shape. Can see if u want have pics from day 1 - 3 weeks so far. pm me x
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th July 2010, 2:41 pm

Hey lovely,

What sized implant did you have? Also, dd you have unders/partials? If you did then the implant's bound to be squashed by the muscle and skin which will be very tight for a good 3 months.

However if you're really unhappy it might be worth mentioning to your surgeon that ou're not happy with the size as in the (unlikely!) event you want to go bigger he may have to give you a re-op.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by swizzle 30th July 2010, 4:58 pm

Hi Ladies, i do hope its post op blues, i did measure my self and i am a C cup but not a full C by any means my sports bra since today has gone a bit baggy How accurate are the surgeons? 856466 to day since op my boobies feel more part of me than stuck on, i had 360cc dont know if they were overs or unders, ps is on hols till Wenesday before i can find out, forgot to ask at the time! if i went to a D i would be estatic.
Thanks to those lovely ladies who replied, i really appreciate it x
swizzle
swizzle
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th July 2010, 7:30 pm

Never measure yourself hun, I came out a C when I measured myself. I could never have fit my boobs in a C cup. I got measured properly at a 32F.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kettlel 30th July 2010, 7:38 pm

Hi swizzle, sorry to hear you are feeling so down about your new boobs.
I have exactly the same stats as you and had 270cc originally which took me from a 34AA to a small 34C. I've recently had 370cc which I think will take me to a large 34C/small 34D. I doubt a 360cc implant will only make you a B, but I maybe wrong? I see 360cc as quite a large implant? What size did you start out with?

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by swizzle 30th July 2010, 8:24 pm

Hi Kettle, i was a 36a poss aa, i think im now a small C, look a B in clothes, ps said large C, was really hoping for a D
swizzlexx
swizzle
swizzle
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra 31st July 2010, 7:52 pm

hey don't be sad babes its early days.

What did you measure before? I only had 260g unders and mine went from a 32a to 32d so i imagine with 360 you must be a full c/ small d at the very least.

But as I said its far too early to attach to the results hunni, you have a lot of changes to come over the next 6 months if not 12 months. If youre still unhappy at your 3 month review talk to your surgeon. sending hugsx

sandi x
sandra
sandra
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 31st July 2010, 8:01 pm

You do have so many changes to go through... this all takes time... I think you'll be surprised when you get fitted for a "proper" bra when you're about 6 weeks post op. (I had 385cc implants, not a lot bigger than your implant and I'm now a 32g!)

Chin up and be patient for a little longer.

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down