Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it OK to go abroad 5 weeks after BA ?

+2
pinkbabe
lucy86
6 posters

Go down

Is it OK to go abroad 5 weeks after BA ? Empty Is it OK to go abroad 5 weeks after BA ?

Post by lucy86 18th May 2010, 2:36 pm

Hi girls

Just after a bit of advice please :)

I'm due to have my ba on 29th May (either 380 or 410 overs) and my friends have just booked Spain for 10 days from the 4th July, which will be 5 weeks after my ba.

Will I be back to normal by then? I know I probably wont be able to sunbathe my top half but would I be able to wear a bikini and normal holiday stuff by then?

Any advice would be fab

Thanks Is it OK to go abroad 5 weeks after BA ? 321562 xx
lucy86
lucy86
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Is it OK to go abroad 5 weeks after BA ? Empty Re: Is it OK to go abroad 5 weeks after BA ?

Post by pinkbabe 18th May 2010, 5:02 pm

At 5weeks you should still be wearing a sports bra. However saying that every PS gives different advise so I would check with your clinic. Also no swimming for 6weeks either. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Is it OK to go abroad 5 weeks after BA ? Empty Re: Is it OK to go abroad 5 weeks after BA ?

Post by BoobiePrize 18th May 2010, 5:44 pm

I'm booking my holiday to go 6 weeks after my BA so I'm praying I'll be OK... mines also in Spain so the sports bra will be well and truly off, I can't be sweating it out on the beach!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 18th May 2010, 5:49 pm

I'm sure you will be fine hun but I would ask your surgeon for his advice, it may be that you would need to wear the sports bra at night and make sure your bikini is supportive but with no wires, but see what he says.

Make sure you keep your scars covered though hun otherwise they can go dark.
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th May 2010, 6:07 pm

I would check with the clinic, some don't like you flying until your 6 weeks post op others wantyou to wear a sports bra day and night for12weeks rather than 6. As for a bikini you need to make sure no sunlight gets to your scars at all and you may not be able to put sun block on your scars as you will not be 6 weeks post op. Make sure you put lots of sun cream on your boobs before you go in the sun as the skin will be stretched and will easily burn.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 18th May 2010, 7:20 pm

Hi,

I wasn't allowed to swim for 6 weeks and had to keep my scars out of the sun for 3 months. Like MisF1 says, you probably won't be able to put any sunblock on them as it is normally 6 weeks post op you're allowed to put creams and lotions on them.

You will probably have to be in your sports bra 24/7 for 6 weeks too, but every clinic is different.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy86 18th May 2010, 9:28 pm

Hi girls!

Thanks for all your advice!

I dont think I'll be doing the whole sunbathing, swimming thing to be honest. It'll just be nice to get out of the country for a week!

I'm planning on keeping my sports bra on and wearing a vest top over the top when i'm outside. do u think this will be ok? xx
lucy86
lucy86
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 19th May 2010, 11:16 am

That sounds fine hun. It's just the sunbathing and swimming you have to be careful of so you should be good to go!

Hope you have a lovely time!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down