Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA on 13th april and going abroad on 6th may

2 posters

Go down

BA on 13th april and going abroad on 6th may Empty BA on 13th april and going abroad on 6th may

Post by shellyj 3rd April 2011, 2:50 pm

hi everyone
i am having my BA on 13th april and going away on 6th may for a weekend, my surgeon said i will be ok and that i will just have to be careful and wear DVT tights on the plane, has anybody got any more tips on what to do and what not to do please xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

BA on 13th april and going abroad on 6th may Empty Re: BA on 13th april and going abroad on 6th may

Post by Kookie 3rd April 2011, 3:48 pm

Hi shellyj,

I'm planning to fly around 7wks after my BA. My patient adviser told me flying is normally fine. The only thing she did say was that the company I went with for my BA (MyBreast) may not cover me on any complications abroad before 8wks. I definitely think you've done the best thing, which is to check your doc says ok.
Are you going anywhere sunny? I've read that scars need to be kept out of the sun for at least a year, so I'm making sure my first bikini has a nice wide band around my bustline to keep them covered.

It'd be good to know if anyone else has any advice about flying soon after a BA. But I hope yours goes really well in the meantime! x
Kookie
Kookie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

BA on 13th april and going abroad on 6th may Empty Re: BA on 13th april and going abroad on 6th may

Post by shellyj 3rd April 2011, 3:52 pm

thanks kookie
i am off to spain for the weekend so it'll prob be warm (well i'm hoping it is) i will prob wear a vest top over my bikini as i maybe a little sore stilll with it being 3 and a half weeks aftr my BA. x
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie 3rd April 2011, 4:25 pm

Hi shellyj

Fingers crossed for the weather in Spain then, 'cos I'm off there when I fly too! But I thought I'd get back to you because I'm just over 3wks post-op now and my PS said I have to wear my compression bra for 6wks - not v. glam on a beach! So I'd suggest you ask your doc if you'll be able to wear a bikini top by then too. To be honest, I'm still getting used to the extra weight of mine - steri-strips over my incisions only came off in bath this week - so not sure how I'd feel about letting mine loose with out support in one now! But, that said, everyone heals differently! x :boobchick:
Kookie
Kookie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 3rd April 2011, 4:29 pm

hi kookie
i will ask him when i go. i don't think i'd feel comfortable wearing a bikini so soon anyway, i'll just make sure i'm covered up well xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down