Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boob job abroad

4 posters

Go down

Boob job abroad Empty Boob job abroad

Post by Jennieokee 26th November 2011, 10:20 am

Has anyone on here had boob job/plastic surgery abroad? (outside of your country of residence)

Am i right im thinking that if there were to b e any complications a few months down the line you could go to a plastic surgeon/doctor and seek help in the UK?
Jennieokee
Jennieokee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Boob job abroad Empty Re: Boob job abroad

Post by misf1 26th November 2011, 11:33 am

You could pay to see a plastic surgeon in the UK and they could fix your complication, but it would cost you full price over here, maybe more, average surgery costs are between £3000 and £6000 and I believe they are going to put tax on cosmetic surgery prices now so they may be even more expensive. If you mean on the NHS they would remove your implants for free but only if they pose a health risk (rupture/infection) to you, they would not fix a complication (ie CC, double bubble, bottoming out etc) with your implants for free they would tell you to go to your original surgeon.

It can be very risky having an operation outside your country of residence, as complications can occur and it can be quite expensive to get back to your surgeon abroad or the surgeon abroad may offer little to no aftercare after the operation. Any surgery must be researched fully and the price of further surgery fully considered should complications arise both abroad and in the UK (as some companies in the UK also offer short aftercare packages). For re ops these can be more than the original price of a straight forward BA because of the cost of removing and or replacing implants and fixing what went wrong.

For anyone considering a boob job or any surgery abroad I strongly urge you to read shooting stars BA diary here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

which shows how horribly things can go wrong. And how the NHS offers very little help when things do go wrong. There are a lot of horror stories on the net and this is for good reason.

Saying all that there are some very happy ladies that have gone abroad, but they have researched their butt off, looked into aftercare and getting back to their surgeon, have known people who have had surgery there. Every little detail is considered. So as long as you know every little detail and what you can do and how your going to get back if anything goes wrong, inc flights, money, time off work etc then you can have a happy experience abroad knowing you have everything covered.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina22 26th November 2011, 12:01 pm

I was considering this too, because here we don't really have PSs as good as the ones in UK.
Sabrina22
Sabrina22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 26th November 2011, 12:44 pm

Hi! I'm going to Dr Don Revis in Fort Lauderdale...US $5700. Boobs Done my research, spoken to plenty of extremely satisfied ladies and all excited about it next year. dance He is the boob revision god...so he knows how to do it right the first time to help prevent a lot of complications! :thumbs: that said, there's no guarantee with any surgery but I have TOTAL faith in him, I will not let anyone else do it! Lol! Heart boobsign
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennieokee 27th November 2011, 4:57 am

Thanks for the replies. I think im just going to have to comfort myself with the fact i did ALOT of research (about 2/3 months) and have spoke to 3 ladies that have been there and had a BA aswell as reading good reviews on forums online

I know that he does do a re-op for free so it would just be the flight expenses i would have to pay.. (300-400) if the worst case scenrio happens so just going to have to stay strong and keep fingers crossed :)
Jennieokee
Jennieokee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down