Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain Pain pain!!!! :(

+20
printerel
BoobiePrize
eastla
bigwood09
misf1
zoeb
Funkygirl
chez33
Starz-10
MarieMc85
Jessica
mandy_moo
fluffy_bunn1e
ruthie84pink
RoxyChick
*Sally*
natalia
COOKIE
kay
AdrianneSamuella
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pain Pain pain!!!! :( Empty Pain Pain pain!!!! :(

Post by AdrianneSamuella 11th May 2010, 8:17 am

So for the past 3 days, I havent been able to do anything. I've been in so much pain I almost reached the stage I wanted the implants out!

Started with my right boob, a lot of shooting pain, muscle spasm, felt like I was being stabbed and someone has ripped the flesh out of my chest!! I could hardly breathe, could hardly sit, lie of get up. I really though I'm going to die. I felt sick and so weak. So shocked. I had a read of some old posts about other girls who had unders and who went through the same ordeal and I felt a little better that it was normal to feel that pain around the 4th or 5th day.

I took my cocodamol and that helped a little so I could sleep. But as soon as I woke up, the throbbing pain was still there!

Then the following day, the left boobie started and by afternoon, both boobs were at it!! I wanted to make sure I didn't have an infection of something, so I went to see my ps and he said my twins are fine, soft, not hot and it's normal. He prescribed ibuprofen to take with my cocodamol. I've also used some ice pack to help with the pain.

My left boob is aching now, right boobie is fine. But with the left, I can still feel it tense and I can't breathe very hard or I get those shooting pains through my chest and back
I feel so down. I don't know how long it's gonna take before I can stop suffering like that but I just hope this ends well and very soon.

Going back to bed. Trying not to move at all today. Will hopefully speak to you all when I feel better.

xx
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Pain Pain pain!!!! :( Empty Re: Pain Pain pain!!!! :(

Post by kay 11th May 2010, 8:24 am

Oh dear xx Sorry you are in such pain hun xx Try to rest as much as possible and take your painkillers regularly xx

I had overs so I'm afraid I can't give much advice but I'm sure one of the other girls will be along soon who may be able to tell you how long this stage is likely to last xx

Try to rest as much as possible hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2010, 8:28 am

Awww hunni, this IS going to get better Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 571992 I know it's not nice, but do try to at least get up and have a 'little walk' around during the day, it really will help more in the long run than just staying still in bed babe, you need to get mobile but don't overdo it hunni! just getting up will help when you're feeling so bad. Take your pain killers, use the ice packs, stay positive and in a few more days you'll start to see that things should be improving hunni. Usually once you pass the 1 week mark it's a turning point for most.

Big hugs for you Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 948189

Last edited by cookie on 11th May 2010, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 11th May 2010, 8:29 am

think unders is very painful try not to worry to much just rest up like kay says
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 11th May 2010, 8:47 am

Hope you're feeling better soon honey. Stick with it. Like Cookie and the others said just keep taking your meds super regularly and it will pass xxx group hug
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 11th May 2010, 8:54 am

Oh you poor thing. I also had overs, and wasn't in that much pain. The great thing is that all the pain and discomfort you go through in the first week you won't remember when you're wearing an awesome dress without a bra and look fabulous!

Are you allowed to take Ibroprofen? I know when I had my BA I was on a rotation of CoCodamol and Ibroprofen. Ibro is usually fine to take with paracetamol, and helps with swelling and inflammation.

All the best lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie84pink 11th May 2010, 9:05 am

hi hun

i had 325 unders and i really suffered like you are- such a constant throbbing- worse in the morning and eve! i had to stop on the co codymol as it made me feel so sad and depressed. i took paracetemol and ibupfrofen at alternate 2 hr intervals and had ice packs on all the time which really did help - day 3 was my worse and like everyone says i felt much better on day 5 and completely diff person on day 6 so hold on in there-its totally worth it

hugs xxxxxxxxxx
ruthie84pink
ruthie84pink
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 11th May 2010, 9:41 am

oh no hun, sorry your in so much pain...did you not have stronger meds pesrcribedwhen you left hospital? tho i suppose cocodomol is strong... it will pass hun , be brave and try take your mind off it, dvd, bjs anything. sending you hugs. Hug
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 11th May 2010, 10:05 am

aww hunni, i'm sorry you're in so much pain....i know exactly what you're going thru. i had an uplift AND unders, and up to about day 5 or 6 i was in agony.....but hang on in there....it does get better, and by the end of the 2nd week, you'll have practically forgotten how bad your pain was. sending you very delicate hugs cos you dnt want someone squeezing you at the moment x x x

oh and fluffi bunny.....your post really made me laugh!! telling her to relax with a dvd or bj's Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 557141 now a BJ was the LAST thing on my mind when i was in agony lolololol!!!!! don't know about you!! Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 557141 Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 557141
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 11th May 2010, 10:25 am

Aww sorry you're having a rough time with the healing process hunny - I have no experience with unders but read a lot of stories on here from girls who suffered, like Roxy says, it will all be worth it in the end! Definitely you should see a marked improvement at the 1 week mark. I was like a different person. xxx

Oh and lol at FB's comment about BJ's too! Try not to do one of those it might make the pain worse! I'm sat in the computer room at uni and that did make me giggle out loud! Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 557141 Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 557141 xxxxxxxxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 11th May 2010, 10:29 am

oh no!!!!! i didnt mean that meant to type bjs!!!!

note to self re read post before sending! sorry im not a filthy minded girl, ooopppss! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 11th May 2010, 10:48 am

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:oh no!!!!! i didnt mean that meant to type bjs!!!!

note to self re read post before sending! sorry im not a filthy minded girl, ooopppss! xx

lolol!!!! you obviously got things on your mind cos you just said it again! Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 557141 Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 557141 Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 557141
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 11th May 2010, 11:00 am

Sorry to hear that you're in pain hun. Like the girls say, it will get better and it will be worth it in the end.

Rest up and try to get lots of sleep. Also remember to keep mobile and to keep on top of your painkillers.

Hope you feel better soon

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 11th May 2010, 11:06 am

bjsf !
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2010, 11:09 am

LOL @ Mandy! fluffy_bunn1e is talking about BoobJobs! Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 11th May 2010, 11:21 am

Boob Job Support Forum...thats what this is girls, remember?!

xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 11th May 2010, 11:28 am

gawd!!! must be my dirty mind!! sorry girls! Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 476424
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 11th May 2010, 11:38 am

Hysterical

not your fault i did say BJ at first,lol Hysterical
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 11th May 2010, 12:39 pm

Sorry to hear you're having such a tough time Adrianne, hope you are feeling better soon xx
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by chez33 11th May 2010, 12:47 pm

Hi Hun

Are you feeling better? have you tried Tramadol?
I'm 7 days post op now and have no real pain just achy, HARD boobs and sometimes my incisions feel sore.
The mornings are the worst I agree and I can't wait for the day when I feel normal again!!
It'll all be worth it babe xx
chez33
chez33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 11th May 2010, 4:35 pm

Awwwww hunni hope your feeling a bit better, I had overs so can't really offer any such advice. However, like the girls have said the pain and discomfort will pass and each day that passes is an achievement so hang in there hun!

I don't know if this will help you, but when I had my op, I was really poorly for a good 10 days, not so much from boobie pain but more being sick and neasea. So, I drew a BIG calender on bright coloured card and stuck it at the bottom of my bed on the wall and each day gone by I highlighted on there. It really helped me seeing the days go by visually, knowing that soon I would have to feel better!

Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 11th May 2010, 4:53 pm

Adrianne, gutted for you that you feel so poorly :( Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 571992 Sounds like it is awful but quite normal... so there is light at the end of the tunnel babe!!
Take care xxx

Chez... nice avatar!!! xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th May 2010, 4:56 pm

I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad, I hope it gets easier with the other pills the dr has given you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bigwood09 11th May 2010, 7:46 pm

Chez33...... 7 days since your op and those are you beautys in your pic? they look AMAZING!!! I had mine done 5 days ago and dont get my dressings off my scars for another 6 days!! Anyway, they look bloody awsome!!

Sorry to hear your in pain, i had mine done the same day as yours but had overs not unders.....hope things get better!!

Amie xxxxxx
bigwood09
bigwood09
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 11th May 2010, 7:48 pm

Sorry to hear you feeling so rubbish, hang in there is really does get better ands it will be so worth it !

Set an alarm to remind you to take your meds on time and keep you topped up, in the mean time try to get as much sleep as you can.

Big hugs xx Pain Pain pain!!!! :( 571992
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next