Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peoples reactions when you tell them ?

5 posters

Go down

peoples reactions when you tell them ? Empty peoples reactions when you tell them ?

Post by lea1983 5th March 2010, 9:46 am

Hiya
just wanted to know what peoples reactions have been to you having your boobs done either if you have told them or they have found out ? Ive made an effort not to tell anyone unless they need to know as didnt want it to be a big thing but my sister in law just found out via mother in law peoples reactions when you tell them ? 77873 and she is being really off with me saying that she could think of better things to waste 4 grand on !!!! peoples reactions when you tell them ? 856466 I dont feel I have to justify myself to anyone but you know that feeling when someone makes you feel like a naughty school girl peoples reactions when you tell them ? 304294 xxxxxx

lea peoples reactions when you tell them ? 998443
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

peoples reactions when you tell them ? Empty Re: peoples reactions when you tell them ?

Post by kay 5th March 2010, 9:50 am

I haven't really told anyone either xx not because I'm scared of reactions, I just don't think it's anyone else's business xx

That was a bit mean of her saying that to you xx She is probably just jealous hun xx jealous that you are having it done or maybe jealous that you have the money available to have it done xx either way don't worry about it xx you are gonna have a fantastic set of new boobies soon xx Don't let her and her opinions spoil it xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

peoples reactions when you tell them ? Empty Re: peoples reactions when you tell them ?

Post by lea1983 5th March 2010, 9:56 am

Ahh thanx kay , I wont let her spoil it I just wish she would keep her opinions to herself Im a grown women and I wouldnt dream of telling her how to spend her money lol peoples reactions when you tell them ? 751387 everyone else that nows has been great its only family havent told any friends as they dont need to know if someone asks Ill tell them but Im not shouting it from the rooftops !!!! peoples reactions when you tell them ? 727935
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th March 2010, 10:14 am

kay wrote:I haven't really told anyone either xx not because I'm scared of reactions, I just don't think it's anyone else's business xx

Exactly the same for me.

Just before my re-op I was out shopping and bumped into a friend of mine and my husbands, he's an old friend who we grew up with and I've always had a brotherly relationship with. Because of the rupture it doubled the size of my boob and did make me look so large up top (all my clothes are fitted) He asked me quite openly if I'd had a boob job and I almost slapped his face! I just think it's plain rude to comment on a womans breasts like they have a right to have an opinion! They don't and I told him! (I was a little upset that day too, because I didn't go out when my breast expanded and this was a rare shopping trip and I was very self conscious so the fact someone commented on them horrified me)

He was so apologetic that I ended up feeling bad for how I reacted, but I stand by thinking it rude to appraoch someone and ask about their boobs. It really isn't anyones business. I think our friend learned a lesson from that day too Blush
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 5th March 2010, 10:19 am

awwww did you suffer really bad with your rupture was it painful ? did you have to pay for your re-op , I agree its rude to ask someone about the boobs !!! peoples reactions when you tell them ? Icon_eek
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th March 2010, 10:26 am

lea1983 wrote:awwww did you suffer really bad with your rupture was it painful ? did you have to pay for your re-op , I agree its rude to ask someone about the boobs !!! peoples reactions when you tell them ? Icon_eek

Yeah, it was painful hun. it also effected me psychologically too. I think having to deal with how it looked hurt me more than the pain if that makes sense.

I had a difficult time sorting out my re-op (feel free to read my blog - cookies journey in breast aug diaries) The damage the rupture caused was irrepairable without an uplift. Transform honoured their aftercare policy covering the rupture and I got a free op and surgeon, becuase I wanted smaller implants those weren't covered by the after-care but my surgeon provided those for free for me, I had to pay for the uplift though myself at a cost of £3,000. I'm still not happy about that, but I am happy it's all over now. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 5th March 2010, 1:18 pm

awww hunni that's not good well if its any consolation you look great now ill read your blog otherwise ill be firing millions of questions at you !!!! peoples reactions when you tell them ? 571992
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 5th March 2010, 2:43 pm

I haven't told many people only those dearest and nearest and they've been really supportive.

Quite frankly its no one elses business, as long as your happy with your decision dont worry about other people peoples reactions when you tell them ? 571992
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 5th March 2010, 2:44 pm

P.s..... she's probably just jealous peoples reactions when you tell them ? 557141
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 5th March 2010, 5:43 pm

Danielle wrote:P.s..... she's probably just jealous peoples reactions when you tell them ? 557141

My partner says that is most probably the cause, she is quite short with us whenever money is concerned its not as if Im getting myself into debt its being paid for out of my own savings lol !!!! peoples reactions when you tell them ? Icon_eek thats part of the reason I chose not to tell her !!!! dam mother in law peoples reactions when you tell them ? Icon_rolleyes
Im just avoiding the subject with her we are out for dinner with her tomorrow though !!! xxxxxx

peoples reactions when you tell them ? 683328
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 6th March 2010, 11:43 am

Hey I havent stopped tellin ppl becoz im so exited but i neva get the reaction i expect. its usually ... why??? n its like wtf y cnt ppl be happy for me.iv learned my lesson nd stopped tellin ppl. thats y i love this forum every1 is team boobies and so supprtive.its gnna make u happy so ignor negative comments, i do
nuthin ne1 sez is puttin me off!! peoples reactions when you tell them ? 156694 xxxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 6th March 2010, 11:55 am

heather09treva wrote:Hey I havent stopped tellin ppl becoz im so exited but i neva get the reaction i expect. its usually ... why??? n its like wtf y cnt ppl be happy for me.iv learned my lesson nd stopped tellin ppl. thats y i love this forum every1 is team boobies and so supprtive.its gnna make u happy so ignor negative comments, i do
nuthin ne1 sez is puttin me off!! peoples reactions when you tell them ? 156694 xxxx

hell yea TEAM Boobies !!!!! hahaha peoples reactions when you tell them ? 727935 Im not telling anyone else now just getting rather nervous as I go in tomorrow !!!!! xxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down