Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peoples reactions

+7
loui1981
EmzH
blush89
Twinky
Charlii
emilysarahdodds
Chezr102
11 posters

Go down

peoples reactions Empty peoples reactions

Post by Chezr102 27th July 2015, 9:09 am

hi just wondering what have your experience in peoples reaction before and after your boob job ie what people have been like when you tell them your having one or when you have had it I get what you getting that done for you don't need one haha they don't see them out the bra and have to put up wit trying to find one that fits ok and the constant falling out

Last edited by Charlii on 27th July 2015, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Chezr102
Chezr102
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

peoples reactions Empty Re: peoples reactions

Post by emilysarahdodds 27th July 2015, 10:15 am

I told pretty much everyone about my BA last time (this time I will not be!) I found that my true friends reacted as I expected and as you would expect a friend would, however some people did say nasty things behind my back unfortunately which is a real shame, but at least I found out who my friends were.
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezr102 27th July 2015, 10:25 am

Thanx one of my friends think it's the hubby pushing for it when it's not lol I'm doing it to make me feel better about my self and hopefully gain more confidence as I need it as I want to become a personal trainer thanx for your input
Chezr102
Chezr102
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th July 2015, 10:26 am

If anyone had a nasty thing to say about it, they did so without me knowing. Everyone was just kind of 'oh, ok', because they'd known I wanted it done forever.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 27th July 2015, 1:06 pm

Yeh the people who I told  and who really know me, we're like, 'finally'! as I had been talking about it forever!
His was my hubby,  ma, and sisters, and about 6 of my close friends.

They all came to see them and we're so surprised how natural they look. In fact my sis said iv made it look so easy, she may get one if hers start to droop as she gets older, as there 'her thing' lol!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 27th July 2015, 1:17 pm

I've only told a handful of people, all family and friends. I'm now over 3 months PO and love them, but I still worry all the time I'll get found out haha! I haven't told some really close friends because I know they'll have a negative reaction or it'll turn into gossip when they inevitably tell their partners/bfs etc. 

No one at work has noticed or said a thing, apart from when I put some recent holidays pics up and I got a few 'wow your boobs look amazing! Didn't know you were hiding them!!'. I've always got a barrel load of excuses to hand haha! (Oh it's my pill! Oh it's just a padded bra!...etc!)

It's very easy to get really worked up about what people are going to think, who you are going to tell, reactions etc when you're pre BA. But once you've had them done, you'll fall in love with them and honestly stop giving a damn. Although I still get a little paranoid about being 'found out', overall they feel so 100% part of me, most of the time I forget they're not even real!!

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 27th July 2015, 1:25 pm

I'd only told 7 people up until a week ago & had always said as much as i wasn't making it public knowledge I wouldn't lie about it if i was asked & as of last week ALL of the rugby lads i work with know :doh: one of them asked me about it & within 10mins they all knew. Haven't had any bad reactions - at least not to my face but i did it for me so couldn't really care what people want go say about me behind my back if they feel the need to xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th July 2015, 9:07 pm

A few people know but purely a need to know basis. It's no ons business. I had the issue of do I say anything whilst dating and I confessed to it but bf is more than happy and is boob man hehe
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 28th July 2015, 8:36 am

I've only told my mum, my sis & my best friend. That's it! I was so worried about people noticing but no one seems to have. I'm very glad, still worried that when I start wearing normal bras it'll be very obvious but most of my friends knew me as a teen when I had massive breasts anyway so I'm just going to say I've put a bit of weight on or new pill and hope that works lol.
My mum was just concerned about the procedure but pretty supportive, my sis was all for it and says she wants hers done me my best friend was very supportive too although I don't think it's something she'd ever do herself. I Wouldn't worry too much but for me it was the right decision to keep it a secret.
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 28th July 2015, 8:39 am

Also if you wear padded bra's already, most people won't even notice afterwards. I was always in massive padded bra's,  so now I just look a bit fuller at the top, but honestly,  in clothes it's not massively  noticeable. ...unless your going for a very large implant x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 28th July 2015, 6:38 pm

I told quite a few, but kept it from my parents and Hubby's family. My sister was OK but still, even now, gets a bit jealous I think and tells me they're too big!
Everyone was great about it really. I did have a few "what u doing that for?" I just said that I wanted it. It's nothing to do with anyone else really, its my body, I'm done having kids, I paid for it myself.

Can I just ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where did u get the bra in your avi? It's really nice!
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Misstgwatt 28th July 2015, 7:22 pm

I only told close family and two of my friends, they were all really supportive and said "good for you!". I was scared about going back  into work and explaining the new boobies but no one had noticed and if they did haven't said anything.
To be honest we do this for ourselves and not for the opinions of others if they don't accept it it's down to them!
Misstgwatt
Misstgwatt
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 28th July 2015, 9:59 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks!! :) it's a stella mccartney soft bra that i got from ASOS they don't do that pattern anymore but there's some really nice other one's on there at the moment xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 29th July 2015, 7:09 am

Thank you, it really is lovely x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 30th July 2015, 1:11 am

I've told my mum best frien and my cousin, don't want to tell lots of people girls can be bitchy and just jealous
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down