Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what reactions have you had from men?

+9
HighMaintainance
alfie
Alt_Barbie
Gabby
littlewisher
Phoebe
abbie
misf1
alice111
13 posters

Go down

what reactions have you had from men? Empty what reactions have you had from men?

Post by alice111 21st February 2011, 9:33 pm

helloooo girls,

Those who have had their BA must be more body confident!
I am curious to know what reactions have been like for all you post op girlies...from men in general? Come on girls spill! lol
x
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

what reactions have you had from men? Empty Re: what reactions have you had from men?

Post by misf1 21st February 2011, 10:11 pm

I cant say that I've found mens reactions in general any different to what they were before. I still have issues with my body and I'm quite shy so maybe it's just me not noticing the reactions?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

what reactions have you had from men? Empty Re: what reactions have you had from men?

Post by abbie 21st February 2011, 10:12 pm

no different at all from the general public.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st February 2011, 10:16 pm

Thanks girls . I just hope ppl dont notice when i get mine done as I dont really want ppl to know other than close family and friends.
misf1 your surgeons done a great job from what i can see from the avatar, but i understand bout the shyness, as i can relate to that x
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st February 2011, 10:21 pm

Thank you hun, shyness is a curse, although I am better now than when I was younger
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 22nd February 2011, 9:06 am

I have said a million times on here before I told everyone I was having them done. Im not really shy, but at our works christmas party, although I didnt have them out they were noticeable, and I felt really conscious about them (until I got drunk). When I was at the table the zip on my top broke and it zipped all the way up the back, so 3 girls I work with had to force the zip down while I held it up against me then fix zip and sow me into it, so I was not very inconspicious. Had a lot of attention that night!!!! But on the whole no real difference x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 22nd February 2011, 9:44 am

I think it depends what you wear, they are easy to hide when you dont want attention on them. Before my BA i thought it would be really obvious difference but you would suprised how un noticed they go.
On the other hand in a low cut top and the right bra mens eyes to begin to wander, but what can you expect if your putting them out there lol.
My males friends that all know, treat me no different and i think people tend to forget about it after a while, if your not keeping it a secret its the girls you need to prepare for! millions and millions of questions will be asked and they are alot more open about expecting to see/feel them. Xxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 22nd February 2011, 4:58 pm

I'm not going to lie girls, i do want to feel attractive within myself but i do want to feel more attractive to other men too, i hope thats not a bad thing?! I jus feel like standing out a little, but without ppl knowing ive had it.
i agree with you wellwisher it does depend on the top you wear. I want to fill out my clothes more. no point wearing a size 14 dress with the hips fitting perfectly but nothing to fill on top. I'm a pear shape dying to be an hourglass!
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 22nd February 2011, 5:09 pm

Hmm, I'm seriously hoping to get NO attention from men.

Apart from already being married, the men who would give me attention because I had cleavage, aren't the type of men I'd want to receive any attention from!!
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 22nd February 2011, 5:31 pm

I wouldnt mind being appreciated for my assets..especially after paying so much lol. I'm at that time in my life where I want to have fun, wear anything, go out feel confident and get appreciated for it.
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 22nd February 2011, 6:04 pm

I havnt actually had anyone say anything to me when iv been out & iv worn some pretty revealing clothes lol

The only women that have asked me if iv had them done have been strippers LOL
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd February 2011, 6:09 pm

Alt_Barbie wrote:I havnt actually had anyone say anything to me when iv been out & iv worn some pretty revealing clothes lol

The only women that have asked me if iv had them done have been strippers LOL

Are they all walking around with their eyes shut Boobs

Awesome pic hunni.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 22nd February 2011, 6:09 pm

I agree with Gabby, though i'm not married! lol Although I feel more confident within myself, I hate getting sleazed on. The sort of guys who would go straight for my boobs, just because of my boobs are not the sort of guys I really want.

But I went out last week with a mate and for the first time wore no bra. I only have an ugly sports bra right now. They were so high despite the fact that I had no bra on that I did get some attention. I didn't really like it as much as you might think. I kinda felt self-conscious. I also felt that at this stage they are blatantly fake. No boobs that big are that high up without a bra unless they're fake. And i felt that this was why they were really giving me the attention.

I'd like a guy I like to think 'she's got nice boobs'. Because before I always thought that people looked at me and thought 'she's flat'. But I'm not that much of attention seeker really. I mostly just don't want people to think I'm flat as opposed to thinking I've got a huge rack! But it's still pretty early days right now. I'll keep you posted.
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 22nd February 2011, 6:15 pm

AB is that you?
Wow!!
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 22nd February 2011, 6:17 pm

I know. You look like a sexy Manga heroine. I love it!
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 22nd February 2011, 6:29 pm

Same here no extra attention, only from the hubbie ;)...and I like to keep it that way. I didn't like the attention I got from when I breast fed my twins but I think it's cause I had a whole lot of cleavage and now there's no cleavage just perky
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 22nd February 2011, 6:35 pm

Mmmmm......what reactions have you had from men?

They Vomit
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 22nd February 2011, 7:59 pm

I agree great pic alt barbie. very creative!
Girls if i was married i'd only want attention from my hubby too.
I don't think gettin boob attention is bad, it's quite nice!! Do you realise how powerful a good set of boobies can be!! take advantage! lol
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 23rd February 2011, 1:51 pm

Gabby wrote:AB is that you?
Wow!!

Yea its me :)
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 23rd February 2011, 1:54 pm

was an Alt photoshoot?
are you back to the modelling like you wanted?
final question...I promise...Are you wearing a bra in the pic? I ask because they look amazingly perky for BIG boobs.
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 23rd February 2011, 1:57 pm

No im not wearing a bra, the top is made of Latex & it does wonders for boobs lol

I was going to Torture Garden, my friend Daf took some pics before we went out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 23rd February 2011, 2:16 pm

AM AZ ING Avatar AB x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by clareyd 23rd February 2011, 6:47 pm

ive been so suprised how many of my clothes still fit me post-op, ive only had one top which had buttons down the middle that is now too tight! so for me nobody has noticed!! no body at my work suspects a thing and before i told my friends they didnt even notice! i dont wear revealing/tight clothes though unless its the summer and its really hot so i might get a few more looks then! but in general in normal day to day wear i doubt any one will notice.... unless you have massiveeee implants!!! lol x
clareyd
clareyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 23rd February 2011, 6:50 pm

nobody noticed mine either except for the people I told. Not even my own family!
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down