Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bra Fitting Reactions..

+3
tizzyt
misf1
lola_blsk
7 posters

Go down

Bra Fitting Reactions..  Empty Bra Fitting Reactions..

Post by lola_blsk 11th April 2011, 3:32 pm

Hi girls. I know this is a tad premature as I've still got 3 weeks to wait.

But what reactions did u get when u went for fittings?

I've never had a fitting before and really don't want the women who are fitting me being like "oh so uve had a boob job blah blah"

Just wondering if uve said before that uve had them done or just not even mentioned it??
Xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Bra Fitting Reactions..  Empty Re: Bra Fitting Reactions..

Post by misf1 11th April 2011, 4:25 pm

I told the woman fitting me in bravisimo and she was fine told me they get loads of women that have had a ba in to get measured. She asked me how many weeks I was and wouldn't even let me try an underwire on cause my ps said 6 weeks and I was only 4. She even told me not to go mad on bras because they will change a lot. I was so happy with them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 11th April 2011, 4:35 pm

Thanks misf1...

What do they do as I've never been fitted before and in all honesty have never had any idea what size I've been I've just worn what's comfy.

I'm just worried they' d be like oh did realise ud had a boob job we don't fit bras for people who have fakeys.

I'm going to go to Bravissimo at 6 weeks (its my birthday so few bras as presents) although I'm hoping I fluff so only buying a few xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 11th April 2011, 4:45 pm

I just re read that and it sounds so silly that I'm feeling nervous about this! Considering more people have seen my boobs in the last few weeks than in my entire life!

I guess coz I've avoided it for so long its gonna take a while to break that! Xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 11th April 2011, 5:51 pm

I think they're so used too people being measured that have implants these days they won't bat an eyelid,although i did feel a bit embaressed/ shy the first time.As long as you don't have the experience i had a few weeks ago when i went to buy some padded bras to boost my cleavage and the woman said 'ooh aren't they heavy' at the top of her voice infront of everyone!! x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th April 2011, 6:03 pm

lola_blsk wrote:Thanks misf1...

What do they do as I've never been fitted before and in all honesty have never had any idea what size I've been I've just worn what's comfy.

I'm just worried they' d be like oh did realise ud had a boob job we don't fit bras for people who have fakeys.

I'm going to go to Bravissimo at 6 weeks (its my birthday so few bras as presents) although I'm hoping I fluff so only buying a few xxxx

I went into a changing room and the woman said she'd wait outside while I took my top off and to leave my bra on, she came in and checked the size I was wearing and said it was too loose, she asked what band and cup size I had on, and we had a chat about boob jobs lol, then she went to go get a soft cup bra in a 34DD for me to try on, she came back with the bra and left while I put it on, then came back in to check the fit, she told me it was too small in the cup and the back was still too loose and showed me how she could tell, ie 4 boobs and the back riding up, so off she went for a 32E and 32F, she came back and I tried them both on, the 32F fitted perfect and felt really comfy, she showed me why it fitted well and that was it. I didn't have to get my boobs out much really, just stand there in a bra and jeans lol.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th April 2011, 6:05 pm

ps dont worry, it's nice trying on bras and learning about how they should fit you. They wont say they dont do them for fakey's, lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 11th April 2011, 6:56 pm

hey lola ^^ just want to say i can't tell you much but the ladies who (tried to) fit me were not only pretty blase' about boob surgery i was surprised they all knew my doctor by name, and seemed quite familiar with the work of various drs in town... //

i guess that makes sense as i suppose, there are only so many places to buy bras, and probably all the drs send their patients there, so i imagined they get a steady stream of people from their offices... // maybe this is just cause i live in a small town.. but in my case they not only seemed pretty familiar with fitting people after surgery, but knew the various local drs by their name and work.. //

happy early bday too ^^
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 11th April 2011, 7:01 pm

I got measured in la sensa and 1st fitting was fine she was very nice and said they looked fab, after asking me outright if I had a BA........
I then went back to the same place and another lady said that la senza bras dont fit BA boobs at all well as they are different to "real" boobs! but I think she may well have been right as I cant seem to get any la senza bras to fit my boobs shrug

x

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 11th April 2011, 7:08 pm

Thanks girls. I'm going to treat myself to a birthday trip to Bravvisimo I think.....

I've asked for vouchers for there and la senza for my bday so as ill be 6 weeks exactly by then ill buy a few bras to get me through... Don't want to spend too much incase I fluff!!!

Ah crystal- that's what I'm scared of happening! As I have no idea about bras apart from what feels comfy and what doesn't! Xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 11th April 2011, 7:19 pm

it was really obvious i had had mine done as i had different sizes implants etc to be honest they have seen it all so many times now.

I was asked what size sports bra i was wearing, they got there tape measure and checked my chest size and brought in different cup sizes in a certain band size till something fitted.

Just remember that you might be a certain size in one make of bra and then different for another make,
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by chencire 11th April 2011, 7:40 pm

Hi guys i know this will sound silly pls dont laugh...
help
im not from the uk so i dont how the fitting thing works here
do i just go to a store for example la senza and tell the lady there that i wanna measure my bra size? does it work the same way for other stores?
also, can u guys recommend any stores to buy post-op bras except la senza??
thanks so much if you can answer my silly question xxx
chencire
chencire
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down