Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reactions

+10
Ruth89
misf1
RoxyChick
shelleymm
angelkitten1
Gemma31
natalia
Jemmy
HannaF
dbs
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reactions Empty Reactions

Post by dbs 9th August 2009, 8:29 pm

I went to my friends Birthday at the weekend, and she was one of the people I confided in about my BA and was very supportive. Anyway, I new she would tell everyone i.e her family and friends as thats just her personality! so I thought sod it if they are all going to stare Ill give them something to stare at and wore my hooters top to the party.

Within minutes of me getting there her and her sister, and both her aunties were asking to feel them and giving me a load of questions! I went upstairs and showed my friend and her sister and as soon as they saw them they both said together, thats it Im getting them done now!, was nice to have that reaction but I felt a bit overwhelmed by everyone coming up to me asking questions about them. Her fella refused to look at me which I thought was odd and some people just didnt know where to look, it was all a bit strange and I felt a bit like I was a freak show or something.

Just wondering if anyone else had this sort of reaction after their BA?
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Reactions Empty Re: Reactions

Post by HannaF 9th August 2009, 8:32 pm

hahahahahahahaha!!! Babe, I think that the main reason you got that reaction is the fact that you wore your Hooters top. Fair play to you though. I think particularly the people who couldn't look in yout direction - it was cos you have a nice set of boobs and a hooters top on. His Mrs would have slapped him in his face I think had he dare look. Haha. Brilliant! x
HannaF
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 9th August 2009, 8:36 pm

Awesome!!! I'm getting me a hooters top x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 9th August 2009, 8:47 pm

yes and have and still do its a compliment dont feel like a freak people like to feel i know i did b4 my implants now i get people asking me lol well women do i know
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 9th August 2009, 8:52 pm

Brilliant Hysterical ...at least you were the centre of attention, which is great. I bet it made you feel good tho?

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 9th August 2009, 9:15 pm

Im not sure really, It made me feel good that they both said they wanted a BA after looking at mine, but Im not used to compliments about my boobs, let alone having them felt so it was all a bit alien to me!

I new she would tell everyone and didnt want to get embarrased, and when I know something might embarrass me I go the other way and force myself to be confident, hence the top lol! plus Id rather them that then say they were still on the small side!

My mum upset me saying that she hated my new hair before I went to the party so I was feeling a bit self concious when I got there anyway, plus I had to have my brace put back on so I felt a bit like ugly betty but with good boobs!.

Oh and his Mrs said to him - arnt you gonna look at Ds new boobs and he said no I cant and went all shy!!...this was the same guy who said do you think she'll let me see them a few weeks before!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 9th August 2009, 9:15 pm

he he i can imagine you must have felt a bit overwhelmed, but as hanna said you did wear your hooters top so it had to be expected really Hysterical
somertimes i love people having a god look at them.....in fact most of the time i do really lol.
there are times when i do feel a tad uncomfortable i must admit like if i'm walking past some guys and they just stare, i start to feel embarrassed then and can't get past them quick enough.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaF 9th August 2009, 9:19 pm

That's a typical man though isn't it really. All confident until it actually comes down to it!!! hahahahahahaha. Sorry, I just couldn't help the dig xxx
HannaF
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 10th August 2009, 6:39 pm

LOL I had a similar reaction when i went back to work last thursday as there was quite a few people who knew i was having it done!

I have to say the girls were a lot more forward than the fella's, when i first got there they were looking slyly and i could see they wanted to have a look so i stood up and said 'come on then have a good look now and get it over with' (sticking them out to the max at the same time!! lol) Flash , that broke the ice and i have had 2 girls say 'thats it im def getting them done now', one is even going for a consult with transform tomorrow! I've had alsorts of girls asking me stuff, having a feel and telling me how natural they look!

The way I see it if they get it out of their system now by next week they will be gossiping about someone else lol

xx
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 10th August 2009, 8:44 pm

Wow lovely, you must have felt great, finally be able to feel confidant. it's great you got such a positive reaction too, you do look stunning!

Now where can I get a hooters top? Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th August 2009, 8:49 pm

I have the same reaction from friends, they (girls & blokes) all wanna have a feel. I get a lot more hugs than I used to.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 10th August 2009, 8:52 pm

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

I can just imagine a bloke's thought pattern:

Drool
:allo:
Hug
Heart
Flash
Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 10th August 2009, 9:38 pm

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 10th August 2009, 10:55 pm

haha you've got some balls! and good on you, show them off Cheerleader

they look fantastic in your av by the way, when i saw my friends post breats a while back i decided for definate that i was going ahead with it too!
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 11th August 2009, 9:57 am

You have inspired me to get a hooters top DBS!! Hysterical im bidding on one now lets hope i win it! and go you for having the guts to wear it i bet you looked fab hun.

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 11th August 2009, 10:07 am

This thread has made my giggle! Glad you weren't too embarassed about it D. Right so looks like its Hooters tops all round for the Boobieville Night out then! Cheerleader
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 11th August 2009, 10:15 am

Just to let you know they come up REALLY small I have the small size and am an 8-10 and its still quite high under the arms.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 11th August 2009, 10:38 am

Yeah the lady said that on ebay hun its a medium but she said there small fittings im normally a size 8 on top so should be ok.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 11th August 2009, 10:50 am

👍
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 11th August 2009, 11:51 am

i always though americain sizing was bigger my friend lives over their and says a 8/10 is big on her im 8/10 and im smaller than her so how can it be smaller?confussed
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 11th August 2009, 12:40 pm

yeah american sizes in numbers are smaller so an american size 6 is a uk size 10 american 8 is a 12 etc i think the hooters tops just come in small medium and large anyway but there meant to be quiet small fittings anyway.

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 11th August 2009, 1:02 pm

*Sally* wrote:This thread has made my giggle! Glad you weren't too embarassed about it D. Right so looks like its Hooters tops all round for the Boobieville Night out then! Cheerleader

hey what a great idea sally, wouldn't it be fun Hysterical Cheerleader

xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 11th August 2009, 1:21 pm

yeah small is 6/8 as i have a dress in that size from great glam in the states and it fits me lol
meduim is 10/12
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 11th August 2009, 3:38 pm

Your boobs look fab dbs no wonder you got such a positive reaction, Im gunna get a hooter top too lol Hysterical Hysterical

I have had nothing but positive reactions from friends and family, when my friends saw them for the first time they were like oh please can i see what it feels like lol

xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 11th August 2009, 3:43 pm

i mostly had positive reactions too, my mum had a good feel lol, first thing she done.
everyone agrees they look much better now 3rd time round.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next