Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did your BA Make you feel

2 posters

Go down

How did a BA make you feel?

How did your BA Make you feel Vote_lcap33%How did your BA Make you feel Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 10 ]
How did your BA Make you feel Vote_lcap7%How did your BA Make you feel Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
How did your BA Make you feel Vote_lcap0%How did your BA Make you feel Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How did your BA Make you feel Vote_lcap0%How did your BA Make you feel Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
How did your BA Make you feel Vote_lcap17%How did your BA Make you feel Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
How did your BA Make you feel Vote_lcap20%How did your BA Make you feel Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
How did your BA Make you feel Vote_lcap13%How did your BA Make you feel Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
How did your BA Make you feel Vote_lcap10%How did your BA Make you feel Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 30

How did your BA Make you feel Empty How did your BA Make you feel

Post by misf1 21st February 2010, 2:40 am

Hi girls, just thought I'd do a multiple choice poll (so u can pick more than one) to see how a BA has made everyone feel. I've probably left loads out so feel free to add more ways that a ba has made you feel in comments. :thumbs:
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How did your BA Make you feel Empty Re: How did your BA Make you feel

Post by misf1 21st February 2010, 3:04 am

I voted I feel more confident in clothes, not so much out of them lol.
I also voted I am more confident in myself, I knew it wouldn't make me perfect or 100% happy in my body image, but no one is perfect and I feel so much better.
also for me mentally and physically it has improved me, meaning for me it has improved my image of myself making me stand with better posture instead of walking shoulders hunched and head down eyes to the floor, I feel better so walk more conifdentally.
I also voted it has made me want to take better care of myself inside and out, meaning for me it's made me want to dress better, look good, take care of my apperance where as I lost interest for a while, it's made me want to look my best. I also want to exercise more and eat healthy.

I was just trying to show that a BA can't give you confidence, I'm still shy and scared of meeting new people. I still have problem areas about myself that I'd like to change. A BA didn't make me a different person, it didn't solve all my problems. I was realistic in that respect. My boobs aren't perfect, but to me they deffo are and that's all that matters.
I'll never be the air brushed image on a magazine, but come on, no one can be. So I'm happy with my resultsand my BA has made me feel good
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 21st February 2010, 9:12 am

I voted for three: more confident in the way I look in clothes, confidence back that I'd lost & more confident in myself (no ones perfect I feel so much better).

I've never had big boobs and always joked with dh that having a ba is something I would like in the future, but that I was happy enough with what I could achieve with a good gel bra etc.

However as we all know pregnancy, giving birth and breast feeding really change your body and at the same time take away a large part of your confidence and self esteem (as a women these things are all closely linked like when you put on a few pounds in weight and you hate yourself How did your BA Make you feel 751387 ).

So after having my last baby, I really was left with literally nothing in the boobie department. I was really quite shocked and upset at how much breast tissue I'd seemed to have lost as well as the obvious pertness.

The final straw came when trying to find a nice dress for a wedding (abroad) so it had to be pretty and summery. I spent so long in tears as I just couldn't get any to fit as what fitted nicely everywhere else just didn't fit in the booby department. That was the final straw for me really and I decided that i was having a ba.

Dh was very supportive and said he obviously knew how much it meant to me and if it's what I really wanted then we could go ahead and do it. So I did!

I have no regrets, it is the best thing I have ever done for myself on a completely selfish level. I absolutely love them! I feel like a woman again and I also feel that as I'm only 30 I still have time to enjoy them.

So in summary, having a ba has given me back a huge chunk of my confidence and self esteem but I'm still not perfect and never will be and I am ok with that.

I'd still have a nose job if I could afford it though How did your BA Make you feel 557141 but dh says no!

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down