Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unders ladies..... pls make me feel better

+10
melloumaw
KNOTTY80
Peachy34
trudster
kate613
kittie
deexx
abbie
janeybird
sars3dd
14 posters

Go down

unders ladies..... pls make me feel better Empty unders ladies..... pls make me feel better

Post by sars3dd 8th September 2010, 5:54 pm

i know i have the post op blues big time. I have waited 7 yrs for this and well i am over the moon to finally starting my journey to having same sized boobs (still got my right to be filled up) but they just dont seem as big as the surgeon said they would be, and the sports bra the hospital put me in, fits perfect and its not that big (36b).
I got a 420cc implant under muscle. can someone put my mind at ease?
xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

unders ladies..... pls make me feel better Empty Re: unders ladies..... pls make me feel better

Post by janeybird 8th September 2010, 6:43 pm

are you definately a 36 back?? i find it hard to believe that an implant of that size is only making you a b cup?? plus is v early days hun youve got your settling and fluffing to come hang in there x Hug x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

unders ladies..... pls make me feel better Empty Re: unders ladies..... pls make me feel better

Post by abbie 8th September 2010, 6:54 pm

yeah id be very very surprised if you ended up a B cup, since thats a smaller cup size than the size of the implant on its own
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 8th September 2010, 7:23 pm

Hi hun, I'm sure 420cc implants wont be a b :) when you're feeling up to it it might be worth measuring your back size and making sure it's right, obviously you've still got loads of changes to go, so i doubt you'll end up a b :) xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 8th September 2010, 7:26 pm

i'm sure you've still got lots of changes to do hun. its very early days
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 8th September 2010, 9:52 pm

Try not to worry it's early days. Maybe the band width is cause of swelling. Not sure what size you started with but I just had 390cc unders and I was and i had nothing really naturally,at 4 wkd post op I'm about a D cup.Can't imagine you will end up a B xx Hug
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 9th September 2010, 6:42 am

i was 32/34 back before op and not got to much swelling. the 36 band feels very tight but comfy if you know what i mean. i am going to marks and spencers today to gey fitted for another sports bra and see what they say.
even the surgeon that discharged me said they were healing fine but not as big as he expected.
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by trudster 9th September 2010, 6:50 am

a b doesnt sound right at all, i am meant to have 410 and been told i will be dd, i am a 34 let us know what marks and spencers say xxxx
trudster
trudster
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 9th September 2010, 6:57 am

i know it doesn't feel like you have a lot of swelling - i thought i was fine but a 34 back as tight, even on the loosest fastening and needed a bra extender at one point so must have been swollen. now i think i need a 32 back. am going to get measured tomorrow or saturday. so
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 9th September 2010, 8:48 pm

well got measured at marks and sprks and debenhams today. was told both timed i.need a 36b or 34c as i dont have to much swelling.

i suppose i should just stop moaning and be happy i will hve same sized boobd doon. lets just hope i get a 34c after swelling goes a d at a push. thanks ladies xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 9th September 2010, 9:03 pm

I think you will be pleasantly surprised in the future hun not sure how big you were before but I reckon you will get your D. I know everyone is different but I don't think I've seen anyone yet with that size implant coming out of it with less than a D fingers crossed for you hun x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOTTY80 10th September 2010, 8:37 am

im a 34 back and had 420cc unders im currenlty a 34dd/e so i think you will end up a d cup hun,
im around a size 10-12 and didnt have much to start with,
im sure once the other boobs corrected for you it will give you more inches and balance you into a lovely d cup x
Give You
KNOTTY80
KNOTTY80
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 10th September 2010, 9:10 am

i reckon a 36b =32d down a band size up a cup size,
with unders they stay compressed for a while,my muscles have tightened again at the moment and the cup size appears to have reduced,when my muscle feels relaxed the cup size fills back out.
i only had 340 unders and im now a 32e/30f
all the best and happy healing,plenty of changes to go through still
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 11th September 2010, 10:27 pm

Congrats on your op hun,i know you've been waiting so long.I was going to mention when i first read your post that a 36B would be equivalent of 34C or 32D but i see thats what they measured you in M&S so it does make sense that if you wore 32/34 back preop,that measurement would be more realistic so i wouldn't stress too much.As the other girls say you have so many changes to go through with unders as well,im sure your size will increase.x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 12th September 2010, 8:11 pm

thanks ladies, trying to stay positive.
I am now really really itchy and my hubby has said they have got bigger over night but i dont see it.

I do notice they seem bigger in the morning than they do at this time of night .... very weird x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 12th September 2010, 8:25 pm

Sports bras are very stretchy though... as they need to be supportive. When I was immediately post op I was wearing a d cup sports bra, when I was finally measured for a "big girl bra" I was measure a g cup!!... and that was with a 385cc implant. I waited until 9 weeks post op before getting measured and had overs though. I'm sure once your 'unders' have settled you will be pleasantly surprised. Hug
Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 13th September 2010, 1:57 pm

You're very early. I promise you the muscle is holding down the implant. This is not the size you will end up with. Unders are used MUCH more than overs here in the U.S..
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 13th September 2010, 4:11 pm

i had unders and think im 9weeks PO now. I can tell you, i thought i started out as a small 34A and was wearing a 34C then a 36C sports bras post op and used back extenders because of the swelling. 6 weeks PO i went to bravissimo and she first said 34 is way too big for me, im actually a 30E (and thats with a 325cc implant) your almost 100cc more than me, so i very much doubt you'll be a B cup. I noticed my boobs started to fill out a bit more as the muscles relaxed after a month or so. You just need patience! :)
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down