Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does it make you FEEL?

+14
Wonderwoman1
tinkerbell24
Bigbusty
MissyM
mrsball
B'sboobs
Lolo85
Sahara1981
rachelw287
Princessgem
Ind94
Galeforce1
LuciaH
Wee Lou
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How does it make you FEEL?  Empty How does it make you FEEL?

Post by Wee Lou 11th April 2014, 10:13 pm

Hi post BA ladies, I wonder what is really feels like to finally have the boobs you want? im someone with no breast tissue and always feel too small and unwomanly. I keep imaging looking down and feeling complete with my curves, and having much more confidence, Being able to wear all iv ever wanted and feeling sexier. This is at least 10 yrs of me being unhappy in my body.

Do you see a change in yourself since getting your boobs done? I can just imagine glancing in the mirror if im out somewhere and feeling proud of my body. I cant wait!!! And the thought of a summer holiday and feeling excited to wear a bikini yes 

Im sure id find a lot of threads on this but since im new its easier to start this again lol, as im still getting used to it x
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

How does it make you FEEL?  Empty Re: How does it make you FEEL?

Post by LuciaH 11th April 2014, 10:42 pm

Hi Lou, I am only 5 weeks today so I am still really early post op. I did have a boob before my op, but very empty and flat after breast feeding 2 kids and I lived in the 2 sizes bigger bras, but already I am feeling much more confident in how I walk and how I stand, and more confident in what I wear.   I went for a fitting at bravissimo at 2 1/2 weeks post op for a sports bra and I nearly died when she told me I was a 32GG! I asked her to repeat it 3 times as I could not believe what I was hearing. I walked out of that shop with the biggest smile on my face! 

Having your boobs done will hopefully give you the confidence you are looking for and make you feel more womanly.  

Have you had any consultations yet? If so what sort of size are the hey recommending? Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 11th April 2014, 11:49 pm

If it's right for you it will give you the best feeling when you are done I am two weeks post op and I can't stop looking at them before I tried to hide them away and wear very padded bra. I love my new boobs!! But made sure I was well aware of all possible complications before I had it done as I think you have to make sure you are prepared of the possibilities of what could happen. They have also now put me into proportion couldn't be happier! xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 12th April 2014, 12:03 am

I'm only 5 days post op and haven't even seen my boobs yet as I'm all strapped up but I already feel more womanly, even not being able to put on a sports bra as it was too small made me feel good as I've never had boobs before. So weird looking down and actually seeing something there haha xxx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 12th April 2014, 6:02 am

Agreed with the other ladies! Only 10 days post op & k used to have nice boobies but after 2 babies was disappointed with what I was left with afterwards :) 

Now I can't stop looking at them in the mirror and imagining all the clothes I can get and what my figure will be like in them! Also looking forward to buying nice bras and not the triple gel super padded ones !!  Hysterical
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 12th April 2014, 6:37 am

My sister said yesterday 'big boobie rach.... Bet you've never heard that before' lol it just summed it up for me. I'm only 8 days but already thrilled. I do think you have to be realistic and know that a BA won't solve all your body issues. This is why I waited until I was 26 instead of doing it at 18 as I know that I'm happy in my own skin and having the boobies will just add to that. So glad I did it xxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 12th April 2014, 7:21 am

I'm 7 weeks post op. Yes I feel so confident and happier with my appearance!
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 12th April 2014, 7:33 am

I'm 3 days post op today and like you I had zero breast tissue. I'm not big really now but I have a full hand full of boob! Whic feels pretty great xx
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 12th April 2014, 10:02 am

Aw thanks girlies!! im about to have my first consulation in 2 wks with a surgeon at transform. Iv no idea what il be recommended, always thought id be wanting something subtle but now I feel greedy and want more haha, this site doesnt help lol kiddin. iv bn thinkin a C cup would transform me, but if I cld squeeze to D that would be a bonus!
Im 30 and can never put on weight so know this is the option for me. iv had support so far from friends and family which helps.

All this CC is new to me so im reading plenty threads to get an idea to help when it comes to my consultations. Can I just say yous all look fabulous!!! (wel jel)  :tongues:  X
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 12th April 2014, 5:08 pm

I am so happy with my new boobs, I had nothing before and keep looking at them all the time!!! It has made me so much more confident and walk much 'prouder' than I did xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th April 2014, 6:54 pm

I'm a good few years down the line of having my first ba and then 2nd and third! 
Honestly I tell any girl considering it to go for it, it'll be the best thing you ever do for yourself. 

It'll make every woman feel different and enhance their lives in diffrent ways.
For me it made me happy, gave a bit of confidence, and elated very time I look in a mirror knowing I no longer look like a 10 yr old boy (I honestly had NO boobs what's so ever not even a pinch!) 
To be able to wear clothes you felt you never could , to be able to buy a bra set (not in a teenagers range!) , to look past a mirror and see your lady lumps! 

It'll all mean something to us in a special way to us individually, and I can't wait to hear how you feel after x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyM 12th April 2014, 7:09 pm

Love this thread! So much positivity xxx
MissyM
MissyM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigbusty 12th April 2014, 8:12 pm

Having a BA has made me so happy and being able to buy a bra set in a size 32F is an amazingly happy feeling!  And hubby loves them!

I just wish I had done it sooner.
Bigbusty
Bigbusty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th April 2014, 10:43 am

hi

im mixed feelings to be honest

love that I can look shapely in a top or dress etc but cause ive had reop and still having complications, im still not in a bra, sports or wired, in compression badn at night still and looking at another reop, there are days where I wish I never bothered doing it
xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 13th April 2014, 9:27 pm

I always had ok boobs but I didn't feel very confident naked. Putting the small issues with my. BA aside I'm so so happy I did this.  Going for reop on Tuesday to repair and enlarge again... I feel much more confident and happy about what I see in the mirror now and would recommend to anyone considering going for it.. Good luck honey xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 14th April 2014, 7:17 pm

I feel this will make me so happy il cry haha! im keeping my feet on the ground tho as I know its serious and also there can be problems.

aww tinkerbell sorry to hear that, sounds a long road for you, can only pray it will improve for you :( But omg how brave are we ladies !! I hate walking past a mirror and seeing an empty top :(
I know the  real lady inside is dying to come out!  Stars
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 14th April 2014, 7:43 pm

I have a lobe hate relationship too,  I look How they look naked,  I wish I'd had a lift n sometimes wish I'd had anatomicals as I get paranoid about how much upper pole fullness I have.  I have very neat scars, and a lovely size.  I'm seeing the Dr tomro as I have found a lump,  hoping it's a blocked duct as I hear this is common after breast op and not anything else x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 14th April 2014, 7:43 pm

Lol lobe!
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 14th April 2014, 7:46 pm

haha! I think I want to have mine round and high up as im a wee person and im quite into the false look lol (Barbie eat ur heart out haha) xx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JellyBaby 14th April 2014, 8:45 pm

I'm just 6 weeks post op and literally was flat as a pancake before my op. I've gone up to a DD and am thrilled with the results. They look so natural and def don't look 'typical DD' but seem to suit me and it's amazing to have boobs for the first time in my life.

I put off getting them done for years but thought if I still want them done when I'm 25 then I'd do it. I'm 26 now and getting married at the end of August-that was the push I needed to finally go ahead with something that I'd wanted for so long! Good luck! Happy researching! x
JellyBaby
JellyBaby
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 14th April 2014, 8:53 pm

jellybaby wow DD!! amazing!! il probs feel like im a proper big busted woman with C cups hahaha.You will look so awesome in ur dress, that's another bonus xx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 14th April 2014, 9:23 pm

What size are you having wee Lou?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 15th April 2014, 6:27 pm

I cant decide on size loui, I would like opinions on this also. im a size 6-8 up top, and 5 ft 1 in size. I look about 16 but im 30 lol! iv AA cups, I am getting the jist of CC the now and looking at all u others to see the sizes. I wonder if 300 or there abouts would suit me. that might take me to C or D?? is that right? xx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 15th April 2014, 8:47 pm

Keeping it short , I feel sexy as hell and super confident yet I didn't go particularly large . Im just elated .
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by JellyBaby 16th April 2014, 8:13 pm

Soosie what bra are you wearing in your avi? I love it!  yes
JellyBaby
JellyBaby
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next