Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do big boobs make you feel fat?

+10
RoxyChick
angelkitten1
nads
kay
misf1
cakey_baby
Jemmy
natalia
Mia
dbs
14 posters

Go down

Do big boobs make you feel fat? Empty Do big boobs make you feel fat?

Post by dbs 19th June 2009, 2:19 pm

Ok, this is probably going to sound like a strange thing to say so let me explain myself. When I breastfed I had bigger boobs- just a C cup but a lot bigger then what I was used to, I loved them but I also felt bigger all over and I probably was as Id put on a small amount of babyweight aswell, but when I try my rice boobs on it makes me feel the same - my arms look chunkier and Im worried I look more like Iv gained weight all over rather then had a boob job.

When you guys were in your rice boobs stage did you ever feel like they altered your total body image rather then just made you look like you had bigger boobs?.

People keep telling me to put on a few pounds but im actually quite big in my arms and have big hips and thighs and if I had boobs I think I would look bigger generally. My sis actually looks like shes lost weight from having them though as like me shes a pear shape so looks a bit more evened out.

I know my body perception is differnt to how others see me as I feel like my sisters much slimmer then me yet she cant fit in my clothes, so Im wondering if this is just all in my head. Screwy
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Do big boobs make you feel fat? Empty Re: Do big boobs make you feel fat?

Post by Mia 19th June 2009, 2:32 pm

Not in your head and not a silly question!! I dont have big boobs, however, I can relate to what you are saying and thinking. My P.S. asked what size I went to when breastfeeding and how I felt then?

I am quite a boney frame to start and implants feel soo different to rice boobs and breastfeeding/pregnant boobs.

I feel much more evenened out, and my boobs feel like they have been there forever, I could certainly have gone up much more in size and still look natural. I think you are also quite tall and that helps in going bigger too. I think they will most probably distract from your arms or your perception of them.

Sorry if this is no help...answered quickly with my thoughts. And pre-op you do think about all these things ..quite rightly.

I guess I feel these implants feel and look more real than rice/fat/milk boobs and evenened out my frame/shoulders/hips. xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 19th June 2009, 2:37 pm

nop they make me feel slimmer as they stick out especiallyslimmer around my waiste and only a 27 waiste lol although i do feel much more womanly now
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 19th June 2009, 2:45 pm

When I tried on my implants at my last consultation they made me feel slimmer. My belly appeared flatter as my boobs stuck out further than my belly as opposed to the other way around now. All round I felt much smaller
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 19th June 2009, 3:07 pm

I do feel a little bigger all over but im quiet petite so i think this is why. But i look a lot more in proportion now than i did before.

xx
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th June 2009, 4:08 pm

I dont feel fatter, they actually give me more of a waist and I'm quite small at the waist and it has totally evened out my big hips. I even think it makes my arms look smaller. If I wear a baggy T shirt though just round the house with jogging bottoms I do look fatter, but then that always made me look fat.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 19th June 2009, 4:25 pm

I feel like I have better posture, if that makes sense....x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th June 2009, 4:54 pm

I have put on a stone since my BA but i feel they make my waist look slimmer, i definately feel curvier though
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 19th June 2009, 5:10 pm

Thanks girls, I do have a fairly small waist so its good to know this would accentuate is..I used to love my waist...until I had kids..I now have a pot belly but if the boobs could make it look smaller then thats a good thing.

Thanks mia for not making me feel completely alone in my thoughts!

I think if i was small all over they would make me feel generally slimmer but bring more in proportion would be good :-)
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 20th June 2009, 12:20 pm

well like most of the girls i too feel it makes my waist slimmer.
funny thing though, my oh said i look shorter now with this size boobs lol.
i quite like that though because i always felt really tall i'm 5"7 but when i wear heels i feel really really tall.
that's why i love taller men my oh is 6"2.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 20th June 2009, 12:41 pm

Like the girls have said, my waist and bum looked much smaller than it had done without my new boobs! Even the OH said I looked curvy!

I sometimes feel my arms are too chunky, and some pictures I do feel I look bigger, but I think it's all in my head. I generally feel much more in proportion now!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Carls* 21st June 2009, 9:14 pm

Hello,

I know what you mean, everytime I try those flipping rice bags on it makes me feel fatter, I was really worried about going for a big size (really wanted D/DD) but I don't want to end up looking like a matron.

Although I'm sure this is in my mind as when I see slim women with big boobs they really don't look fat.

I think it must take a long time to get used to as we haven't had them before??? It seems like a big change when you stand in front of the mirror with those rice thingys!!!! But when I tried the implants on the looked a lot better!

XXXX
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 21st June 2009, 9:46 pm

they make me appear slimmer i think as they're more in proportion with my body/frame...my flattys always made me look bigger i think cos of lack of shape
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 22nd June 2009, 8:29 am

Carls- I think that because its rice and isnt form stable it slips towards the bottom of the tights and looks like you have saggy boobs and that gives the matrony look- Iv managed to fix this by tying a knot in each of the straps of my D cup sports bra making them shorter so that the rice bags are more supported.

When I tried the sizers on the surgeon pulled up the straps when i had the bra on and said they would be higher when implanted.- This actually gives a more realistic result...and more like the pert D cup I want not the empty D cup my rice bags are giving me!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 22nd June 2009, 9:42 am

in some tops i look chunky but i mainly look skinnier! x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 22nd June 2009, 1:20 pm

Doesnt make me look fat as I have a small waist although my mum says I look fat when I'm sitting down because my boobies are the first thing you notice.
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down