Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unders ladies

+4
claire265
Noodles83
hattie260
Cally
8 posters

Go down

Unders ladies Empty Unders ladies

Post by Cally 11th February 2010, 8:41 pm

I was just after a bit of reassurance really....although not completely finalised, it looks like I will be having between 260cc and 300cc unders, hoping to achieve a C cup from a 30A/32AA (not sure how that one works out). I was also told i could have overs, but was advised that the look I'm after (natural and not too rounded) would be best achieved with the unders.....but it seems that the recovery is longer/more painful which is a bit off putting.
So can anyone with unders tell me how they were just after op - recovery time etc.....and are you happy with the look/result you got ?
Thank you xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Unders ladies Empty Re: Unders ladies

Post by hattie260 11th February 2010, 8:59 pm

yes... I am 2.5wks post op, It was sore for a week or so. After the first couple of days (sore and heavy) it is more of a dull ache when you move but i now dont have any pain at all really apart from the odd twinge at the incision site. Although I now have full mobility back in my arms, i do not have full strength back and still need a little help with things but thats to be expected as the muscles take a while to heal.

Just one word of advice - don't use your arms to do things such as driving for at least 2 weeks.. I drove after 1 week thinking i was ok and got severe pain in my left boob - the worst pain I have ever had i thought my boob was going to explode! It didn't last longer than 1 min or so but it frightened me - i think it was muscle cramp, but when that is a damaged muscle it is painful!!

They are still a little swollen but I can see that once the bruising has faded and my strips are off i will love the result - I also asked for a natural result with not too much upper pole fullness.
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodles83 11th February 2010, 9:01 pm

hey cally

i had unders on 3rd feb, went back to work today, can dry & straighten my hair and put on clothes over my head now, so i think its healed pretty well in just a week - still have a few twinges, but now its no worse than the day after a big gym session.
love my new boobies

good luck
Noodles83
Noodles83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 11th February 2010, 9:18 pm

Hiya and thank you both for replying. Am glad to hear that you are both doing well and loving your results Unders ladies 184153 . It seems that a lot of people have overs at the mo....and was just checking that the unders was a more suitable option for me. I suppose I have to trust what the surgeon says.
He advised me that I would need 2 weeks off work - I work in a psychiatric unit though and am expected to restrain when necessary, which I won't be able to do for a while regardless of what placement I have. Not sure how I'm going to explain that one lol.
Thanks for advice about driving as well. I'm looking at the easter break in order to avoid the school run. xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 11th February 2010, 9:33 pm

I had 9 days off after my op and wished I had the full 2 weeks as i ust was not with it at all when I went back, my job isn't physical but it's quite pressured and demanding and i didn't feel ready.

I trusted my surgeon and i kind of always expected unders but like you i did start to wonder as so many girls on here have overs, however i think overs is just a more common placement due to the reduced recovery period and i think its a slightly simpler op to perform so if you would suit overs its the way to go, however i knew i did not want much upper pole fullness and knew that unders would be right for me.
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 11th February 2010, 9:39 pm

Hi - I had 265 round unders last April. If I'm totally honest I found the first week very painful but I think I'm in the minority. However after a week they started to heal quickly. My little boy was 2 and I didn't pick him up for 5 weeks. My left one healed straight away but the right one felt uncomfortable for a few weeks so to have different recoveries for each boob is common - esp as your right muscle is often stronger (if right handed) so sometimes is more painful. Arnica tablets were fantastic at making the swelling and bruising more comfortable. If you want to see my pics feel free to pm me.
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 11th February 2010, 9:59 pm

It seems that I'm after pretty much what you asked for hattie. Thanks for your honesty as well claire....I appreciate that everyone is different, so it's good to know beforehand how things can be so at least you know it's normal. I will definately try the arnica as have seen a few girls on here that have said they found it helpful. As for your offer of the pics - thanks so much for that, will pm you hun x
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkhen 11th February 2010, 10:05 pm

hi cally

i also had op on 3 rd feb like noodles. I had 280 cc unders, teardrop . there was no option for me to do overs as there just is,nt the breast tissue there to accomodate them. so skinny girls have to suffer . yes it is painful but i say no pain no gain. being a woman is all about pain it starts at brushing your hair from a little girl right up to periods and giving birth !
1 week post op and its very weird it feels like breast engorgement if you hav breastfed? theres also burning, pulling, heavy, streching, twinges all sorts . along with all the emotions of have i done the right thing ? hav i chose the right implant ? the right size ? is something going to go wrong ? it s very strange.
i just started going to school i ve got 3 kids age 3 , 6, and 7 and i have nt been able t pick my youngest up and won,t even try for a while. i m not driving either but will next week i think.
i managing getting kids ready and looking after them i.e feeding them, but i m not doing any housework yet and i ve got a fab mum in law who is doing my washing and ironing but it think i d better start soon give her a rest !
i have an amazing surgeon who warned me if i went bigger than 280cc i could look too big for my frame as i really want to get away with this with noone noticing. i just want a totally natural look what is should of been. she was right . i did panic at first that not big enough . but i m getting used now and when you had nothing now is a dream.
i was a bit surprised yesterday because she measured me for a support bra and she had given me a 34 but yesterday i was a 32 which would mean i could be a d cup !! i ll just be happy with a c cup that is my aim, so ill let you know when i get measured what i come out with , can't wait.

good luck

pink hen x
pinkhen
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 11th February 2010, 10:08 pm

Hey hunni,

I had unders, and like Claire, the first week was pretty painful, but I do know that I have a low pain threshold. After that I recovered quickly. I drove at 2 weeks PO and that felt weird and getting the handbrake off was painful!! After a couple of days it felt much better.

Good luck with your op, huuni.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 11th February 2010, 10:24 pm

My aim was also a C cup and at first i was scared that they looked massive but i think it was the swelling, the bulk of the strap and dressings and not used to having boobs there!

Although my boobies in clothes look like a C and I am in a C surgical bra, having looked at cups in shops i think i will def measure a d when it comes to wired bras because of the width.

I know you posted about only wanting a c cup max when you first joined... I also posted about being terrified about going too big and saying i would be horrified if i ended up a D cup... I don't feel like that anymore as now i realise that a) i didnt realise that a d bra isn't really that big, b) it is the look of them, the proportion to my body, cest diameter etc that matters NOT the letters and numbers on the label of bras and c) my surgeon is a professional at making bodies look good, he knows what will be best for my frame.

I have some pics if you want to look, but il send you the password once I have updated them over the next couple of days coz they looked scary right after the op and i dont want to frighten you off!!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 12th February 2010, 1:58 am

This has been a great thread so far. Very helpful since I will be having 300cc unders. I too am wanting the most natural look possible. My only fear at this point is the whole driving thing. I live 7 hours from where I'm getting my surgery. My surgeon is confident that I will be able to make the drive only a week after my BA! I do have an automatic not manual transmission, so maybe that is why... In addition, I pretty much let my arms hang to my sides and only hold the bottom of the wheel, or I don't even use my hands and drive with my knees! I know that's dangerous and all but I'm pretty damn skilled at it haha. I'm sure some other multi-taskers know what I'm sayin! Anyway I rambled a bit. Will keep following this thread!
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 12th February 2010, 11:48 am

Thank you so much for all your responses - it really is very helpful as fawn said.
Pinkhen - I was surprised that I had the option of overs in the first place, was expecting unders due to being so little, so am not too shocked that that will be what I'm having. I've read your other posts and know you haven't had the easiest time, and I appreciate you posting, as although I'd like my recovery to go swimmingly like some do, I realise that there is the other side to it too, and like maria said, I have a low pain threshold at times and the emotions you must go through is amazing. I really hope that you feel loads better soon and are able to enjoy your new boobs xx
Hattie am also finding your posts great as like i said before - seem very similar in stats and look wanted. I have it firmly in my head, no bigger than a C or else I will just look stupid....but I really have no idea what a D would look like anyway. Thanks for offer of pics, would be very helpful, so look forward to seeing them when you are ready xx
It seems like horses for courses and I won't really know until I've had it done. I'll take the 2 weeks off afterwards and just go from there then - I will have to drive after that period though as kids will be back at school.

Thanks again......love this forum xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkhen 12th February 2010, 1:56 pm

no probs cally, if can be help will try !!
when i get organised coz i m really rubbish at anything modern or technical like uploading photos, but i ll let u take a look when done.
fawn, 7 hour drive 1 week after sounds a bit sore to me!!
u live in us ? i ve been to charleston my best friend from there . lovely place.anyway u will be able to drive but even closing the door i find awkward and putting seatbelts on so you can imagine it may be uncomfortable. i suppose if you got a great surgeon u don't hav much choice ? good if someone can go with u .those roads are very easy anyway are nt they ! careful not nod off ! take a cushion(or maybe not)haha...once your in its not too bad.
the other thing is is that i m feeling loads better in just 8 days so by 2 weeks hoefully will be bac to normal.just a bit painful still and still burny type feelings bearable , just taking it easy but still mangaging a life!! going out tonight to an engagement party so it can,t be that bad

pinkhen x
pinkhen
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 12th February 2010, 2:01 pm

I was offered overs or unders by different surgeons but went for the partial unders as this was what I thought would give me the 'look' I was after.

I have young children so needed help for the first 2 weeks post op as I wasn't able to lift my youngest who was 11 months at the time or the buggy etc. I went back to 'normal' after two weeks and found i was fine I was just careful with the lifting but all other stuff like driving etc was no probs (although my automatic was definately easier to drive than my dh's manual).

I did get some pain and discomfort but it was worth the end result for me.

I'm happy to let you see my pics if you would like, just pm me.

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 12th February 2010, 2:26 pm

Yeah I live in the U.S., and thankfully the drive from Virginia Beach to Charleston is pretty much straight. I'll be going straight at 75mph for 7 hours haha. I suppose I'd just have to take my time with the seatbelt and all that. Also, my surgeon said he'd try to get me in on Saturday the 25th which would be 2 days before my scheduled BA so I'd have a bit more time to recover. I can also schedule my classes in such a way that I wont have mondays/tuesday classes perhaps and also give myself more time that way if I really need it :)
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 13th February 2010, 9:07 am

You will be fine Fawn in an automatic going straight, it was the gears that killed me, and going up and down a multi-storey car park probably didn't help either! Just take it easy and if you need to break for a bit then do.

I do feel for you having to wait so long! I'm sure it will fly by! What a great birthday pressie! xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down