Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies with unders....

2 posters

Go down

Ladies with unders.... Empty Ladies with unders....

Post by CharlieB 2nd October 2010, 7:48 am

Whether it was your first or 2nd BA can you tell me was there a limit on the size you could have?? I know that if I was to have overs I could jump right up no problem....they'd probably look really fake but I'd have no problems jumping up as my skin has been stretched. As I am having complete unders this time will it be like having a BA for the first time??
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Ladies with unders.... Empty Re: Ladies with unders....

Post by ruby roo 2nd October 2010, 5:57 pm

hey hun, is there a reason why ur changing from overs to unders??
i have unders and this time round on tuesday having patials but jumping to 525cc, i dont thinki there is a limit on sizes under the muscle because i now someone who has 615cc unders..
not gonna say it is and easy ride with unders, i was very soar for first 4days, couldnot even pull my pj bottoms down to go toliet, but everyone is different and pain thress holds are different. in my case im a wimp, even after having two kiddies lol.. good luck xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 2nd October 2010, 8:33 pm

At last!! :flowers: thanks Ruby!! I am going for unders this time to reduce my risk of CC (I currently have capsular contracture in my righty) but you can also see from my avatar my boobies look quite fake and round my surgeon has advised that unders will have a more natural appearance on me.

I do have a follow up appointment on Wednesday and I just wanted a heads up to whether I could even ask for bigger implants....we will see what he says!! Thanks again for your reply. x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down