Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What size does this make me??

+8
Pussycat
kizzy
abbie
annaliese76
StirCrazy
Jojo6
kiwigirl
TSmith
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What size does this make me?? Empty What size does this make me??

Post by TSmith 7th November 2011, 2:30 am

Girls im a lil lost with sizing.. So im 5days PO now and i know im gonna go through MANY changes ahead BUT im not sure if im wearing the right size sports bra. Right now im wearing 34D.

I measure 30.5 inches under my boobies and 37.5 inches over them.. Could anyone tell me what i should be wearing??

X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

What size does this make me?? Empty Re: What size does this make me??

Post by kiwigirl 7th November 2011, 7:28 am

Like an 8ff in our sizes, or something... I think your supposed to add a cup for every inch between your band size and your bust size. And 34 (12) would be way too big, you should drop it back. Although, I measure 32 and wear a 12 bra but 10 top.... So maybe try 10f?? Bendon is best for getting that kind of size. It's gard to find small bands with big cups!

Good luck though hun xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 7th November 2011, 7:44 am

I am afraid I am Useless at working out size! Every online calculator I've used says I'm a 34 B (???). But just to say wohooo, sounds like a great size hun, now that the swelling has gone down, I'm currently measuring 28.5 inches back and 35 inches over the boobs .... Bring on the D & F fairy pleeeeaase! Lol xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 7th November 2011, 8:26 am

Holy Crap!! NO WAY i cant be that size lol they def dont look THAT big Shocked HAHAHA... Its gotta be the swelling!!
Guess i could try it, doubt its gonna fit though lol

WOW Jojo6 you look massive in your avi! what size are you measuring now?? Lucky that your swelling has gone down and you're left with that What size does this make me?? 184153 and still the D & F to happen too! WOOHOO.. Gonna end up looking very nice.

X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 7th November 2011, 9:11 am

I'd say you should maybe try a 34E or 34F, that should fit. I measure 28" around my ribcage and 35" across my breasts, I'm currently wearing a 34DD, some styles a D cup just fits giving some nice cleavage. Everyone says I should go down in a back size, but then it feels like my ribs are being crushed, and yes I have it on the biggest setting. So now I stick to the 34 band size, feels loads better.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 7th November 2011, 9:37 am

I'm 29" under and 37 an a bit" over and wearing 34E at the mo although this is starting to feel a bit restrictive) people say i should wear a smaller band but i think this would feel tight over my incisions at the moment xx and i went onto La Senza website and put in my measurements and it came out with an F!!! . It also says that 29" (rounded up to 30) should wear a 34 band. I get very confused with it all !! Think i'll just have to try them on when the time comes hehe xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th November 2011, 9:39 am

id say either a 30F or a 32DD, but youre so early in your recovery, id get a cheap bra in a 34 band. maybe try a 34D?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 7th November 2011, 9:40 am

sorry La senza says 34E but if i drop to a 32 band would be F. xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 7th November 2011, 10:02 am

Just measured again and i've gained an inch in a couple of days! measuring 382 around bust now, WOOHOO!! Congrats again hun i reckon you'll end up at least an E!!!
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kizzy 7th November 2011, 10:13 am

I would say a 34E x
kizzy
kizzy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 7th November 2011, 10:30 am

TSmith wrote:

WOW Jojo6 you look massive in your avi! what size are you measuring now?? Lucky that your swelling has gone down and you're left with that What size does this make me?? 184153 and still the D & F to happen too! WOOHOO.. Gonna end up looking very nice.

X

I am currently filling a 34 DD but haven't had them properly measured yet. (can't wait to do that in a few weeks!) They do look quite big out of clothes but still only measuring 35 inches. They must look bigger than they measure! I was only a 32 A to start with though so really didn't have anything. Def hoping for some D&F ing!!! Thanks hun xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 7th November 2011, 10:57 am

This bra measuring thing is so confusing! I never needed to know Pre ba, as I just bought an a cup (which was still too big), but now I'm 32 ribcage and 37 over boobs so that would make me a 32 what?! Lol. They're still really high though so who knows.

You all look really lovely by the way :) X
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 7th November 2011, 11:01 am

Try a 32F cup perhaps, or maybe a FF.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 7th November 2011, 11:11 pm

TSmith wrote:Holy Crap!! NO WAY i cant be that size lol they def dont look THAT big Shocked HAHAHA... Its gotta be the swelling!!
Guess i could try it, doubt its gonna fit though lol

X

Ha! I know what you mean... but I think it's the whole "look" vs. "measure" thing. Like, I went bra shopping a couple of weeks back and was sure I'd be about a DD... which is kind of what I look like. I tried on an E and got the most hardcore 4-boob. Tried on an F and still had overflow, and ended up in a FF! The cups are so big I can fit my head in them. The bra looks MASSIVE. But once I put the bra on, my boobs fill it perfectly, Its really comfortable and supportive, and under clothes.... I still "look" like a DD! As in, thats the size people "guess" me to be.

So don't freak out too much if your bra size ends up being on the large size - just wear what fits and makes your frame look good - thats the whole point, isn't it?!

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 8th November 2011, 1:43 am

Stircrazy: Girl you look soo much bigger then me though?? its soo strange.. I will give those a go though thanks :)

Annaliese76: Yeah im wearing a 34 band atm cos i feel the same - think it would seem very tight otherwise... haha congrats on growing another inch! Thats awesome and wow i hope so hehe

Abbie: Yep im still very early and im wearing a 34D sports bra now BUT its getting tight around the cup area.. So i think i might have to try the 32DD?? would that be correct??.

Jojo6: I reckon you look atleast an E! lol Im positive you will fluff seeing as you have unders :)

Pussycat: Oh man tell me about it! its really confusing... why do boobs have to cause so much brain work with sizes? GEEZ ha.

Kiwigirl: OMG wow massive size hehe.. I cant wait to get a shock :D thats going to be my fav thing - Finding out my size WOOHOO... and yes its def the whole point What size does this make me?? 899188

XxX
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 8th November 2011, 1:47 am

Also i think its just the projection that makes me measure soo big.. I have extra full projection of 6.1cm What size does this make me?? 773440
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 8th November 2011, 3:39 am

Yeah, I think that has a bit to do with it too, mine are HP's...

They do measure massive, but cos they don't look it, I'm not too bothered. I'd be more gutted to fit a DD and only look a B!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 8th November 2011, 7:48 am

TSmith wrote:Also i think its just the projection that makes me measure soo big.. I have extra full projection of 6.1cm What size does this make me?? 773440

Yes that will make a difference! I had extra high profile implants of 5.9. Perhaps I have extra tight muscles still holding then in?! Lol :heehee: oh and thanks hun.... An E would be fantastic! I might have to pop into town and try on a bra now for my own curiosity! 6 wks is far too long to wait!!! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 8th November 2011, 8:54 am

thats a good sized implant right there!! lol.. wish i had a lil higher though cos mine are LOW - but then again, they wouldnt project out as much so no i will stick to liking my lows haha.

Yes thats what it will be. Girl you're only 15days PO!! you have HEAPS of changes What size does this make me?? 773440 DO IT! im off to town tomorrow for 32DD sports bra i think. Might have to try a few nice NORMAL bra's on too hehe.. X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ginaboobs 8th November 2011, 9:42 am

God this bra measuring thing is totally cofusing...i'm 27 under boobs and 33.5 round boobs. M&S, debenhams and an independent lingerie shop all said i'm a 30dd-e!!!or 28f in some cases! the band feels tight but they all say it should be and that you just get used to it and that the reason it feels tight as wearing a big band size all this has been totally unsupportive (not that i had anyting to support lol)

So in uk measurement you'd def be 30-32 band and either dd or F cup What size does this make me?? 43418 x
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 9th November 2011, 6:28 am

WOW ok! good good to know.. Geez im so lost with it all lol. Im just gonna wait to get properly fitted at 6 weeks haha! Im from NZ so i think that would measure about 10F or 12DD. Makes sense cos i tried a 12DD today and it fitted pretty good. YAY. :)

X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 17th November 2011, 2:44 pm

You look fab. your job is really nice exactly what I would want. What size did you want? Im thinking large C/ small D? XX
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 17th November 2011, 2:57 pm

hey Tsmith, you look amazing! I'm nearly the same measurements as you, im 29" around the ribs and 38" around the boobies, I'm wearing a 34F at the moment (it's a support bra) but I bought a cheap plunge bra to wear out on Friday night (not buying any expensive ones until I think I've settled) and they only had up to E in a 34, I tried this and at the moment it's perfect. (gonna change it to my avi tonight hopefully) There's no way I can wear a 32 band, it's just too tight and uncomfortable.

I think you're right about waiting until 6 weeks to get measured and go and properly try on bras to find out a more 'real' size. Mind you I'm nearly a month post op and mine haven't started to fluff at all, they have dropped a little but are still round on the top so who knows what size I'll end up wearing!!! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 18th November 2011, 12:10 am

Thank you Charlored! :) I said i wanted to LOOK a FULL C/D - i said i didnt care what sizei measured though... Because it could look totally different to the way you look.. So therefore im measuring much larger then i look - very confusing lol

Naw thanks louisajane! ohh wow nearly the same.. yeah i cant seem to wear the 32 bands either which is strange cos i thought id be that?? why am i 34 now??! does it just mean i have to go down a band size and up a cup size?? hmmmm What size does this make me?? 267328
WOOHOO looking forward to seeing your new Avi girl.. Bet you look stunning What size does this make me?? 184153

Its really exciting but frustrating not knowing what sizes we'll end up! i hope i fluff more too. hehe - COME ON FAIRY! where are you!! haha

Xx
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 18th November 2011, 11:02 am

Tsmith, love your avi, think that the look you have is what I would say is a D, it's weird with the perceptions of cup sizes, if you say F to people they think you must have freakishly huge boobs lol!

Bra in my new avi is a 34E and seems to fit OK, although as I said my sports bra is an F. I am very excited about what size I'll end up as, I don't really mind what size as I'm happy with the look that I have, but I wanna go bra shopping!!!

And totally agree about the fluffing fairy - hurry up already!! Hysterical xxx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next