Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies!

+25
jam
mandy_moo
ali1573
ChelleFRS
rach282
red77
juicylucyk
abby x
Tilly
Boobsplease
sexybum
Phoebe
COOKIE
uppercup
juebar
NurseSophie89
emma4
kate1977
Lynnie
zoeb
Cally
BumbleBee48
Grace
kirsti
nads
29 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

April Buddies! - Page 27 Empty Re: April Buddies!

Post by Lynnie 21st May 2010, 1:46 pm

zoeb wrote:Well ladies I have had my 6 week check!!!!
Mr Richards and Aggie declared that my boobs were "really lovely" and my scars were fab! No more micropore tape for me!
They also said I can wear underwired but to just start with a couple of days a week at first so i can get used to them again.
Then she said.......... no more wearing a bra to bed!!! wooo hoooo! I thought I was destined for a life of sports bras in bed! Am going to try it tonight and see how they feel...if I get scared I wiill get straight back in that sports bra!!
Underwired bra shopping for me at the weekend! I might even get a lightly padded one so they really humungus lol April Buddies! - Page 27 727935 xxx

Enjoy your shopping Zoe! And by the way they DON'T look like a C!!

I'm going to be buying bras with the light padding so as I prefer the shape and don't show off your nips! :teehee:

How did you get on sleeping without the bra? I don't have to but still do occasionally. I do love the feeling of freedom without it though xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 21st May 2010, 1:48 pm

emma4 wrote:Hiya,

Just letting u all know my app with my surgeon went rearly well, I went and got measured too and OMG im a 32D April Buddies! - Page 27 727935 IM WELL HAPPY NOW.
I didnt find any nice underwire ones either but got some others, my surgeon i can wear underwire but not every day just once in a while till im about 6months post op :( just gonna take the wire out of my bra's and put them in and stitch them up when i can wear them all the time :).
X

Congrats babe, glad you're happy. Are they really a 32D as they look bigger than that in your pic. I'd certainly say you had bigger boobs than me! xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 21st May 2010, 5:20 pm

Lynnie, your boobs look fab in your avatar, they dont look small at all x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 21st May 2010, 7:14 pm

Lynnie wrote:
How did you get on sleeping without the bra? I don't have to but still do occasionally. I do love the feeling of freedom without it though xx

Hi Lynnie

I tried it last night and I didn't really like it :(. My boobs fell to the side when I was on my side and i was so aware of my skin and thinking about how the weight of that 390cc would be gradually pulling on it. My boob skin isn't in great nick, not much elasticity left in my skin i don't think, so I think i might go back to weairng my sports bra some nights. I love my boobs, and I just want to keep them lovely for as long as I can!! Will prob do a few nights a week with and few nights without, maybe depending on what is on the cards when I get there nudge, nudge, wink, wink April Buddies! - Page 27 557141 hee hee xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 24th May 2010, 7:18 pm

Hi April Buddies

The twins were 5wks on Friday and its definately so much easier now wearing under wired bras. Everything seems so much easier. I mowed the garden on Saturday and felt great! I've also started to lift some weights for my arms and so far so good.

Was out with work mates on Friday and OMG several of them commented on the size of my boobs!! I didn't think anyone had noticed but obviously when the drinks in..... ! One of my female friends actually groped my boob (no she's not a lesbian lol) and I nearly died because they are still quite firm. If she mentions anything I'll just say i was wearing a moulded bra!

Some days they feel softer and other days they feel firm. I quite like the firm feel! They haven't felt like that in years! I don't have a partner at the minute so I wonder what men think of them?? Let me know you girls with partners! I mean, what do you tell a guy if you meet someone you like? Surely they know the difference??

Anyway hope you're all enjoying the weather. Isn't it great to not have to worry about people seeing your big padded bra under your vest top! I'm just lovin it! xx
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 27th May 2010, 2:07 pm

Hey buddies, how the heck are you all!? Ive been madly revising for exmas this week so havnt had much time to get on here but im back now! Woo!!

Oooh Dervla, loving the groping business April Buddies! - Page 27 727935 I havnt decided what to tell a guy i like yet.. just take it as it comes i think

xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 27th May 2010, 7:07 pm

Hey you swotty pants nurse sophie, hope you do well in your exams!! How did you get your date counter on (tickerfactory)?

I'm going for my 6wk check up tomorrow. Can't wait to see my surgeon and give him a big hug (only joking!).

Take care everyone! xx
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 27th May 2010, 10:18 pm

Thanks babes, been studying like a trooper, plus i start placement on mon in RVH for 6weeks so will be about here even less, no rest for me :(

Tickerfactory.com.. i made it pre BA and now its counting in the other direction lol! When trying to set it on ur profile here you go into 'signature' i think and copy the link you are given!

Oooh good old Brendan, are you seeing him at the Ulster Indept. or RVH!? Give him a big boobie hug.. say 'come into my bosum' hahah!!!

xxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 28th May 2010, 6:26 pm

Hi Girlies,

had 6wk checkup 2day. Yeah sophie, saw Brendan (surgeon) at Ulster Independant. Isn't he just lovely! You'll probably bump into him at RVH! I told him I was so pleased with my boobs. He gave me a check over and said they were excellent!! Still a few changes to go through, maybe a little fluffing but not too much (aaach - boobie greed!) and they will get softer. Leftie is tiny bit bigger than righty but always was (which I never noticed until Surgeon pointed it out). I have veins running across my boobs which at times are quite noticeable, again, they were like this before my ba. Anyone else have veins like this? To sum it all up - I love my new boobs and promise to look after them for ever and ever............. xx
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 3rd August 2010, 10:53 am

Hey april buds how are you all!?

I was just wondering if anyone else still suffers with achy shooting pains? Im still having a bit of bother with my leftie. Its still hasnt dropped as much as rightie has and all day yesterday i was getting really odd shooting pains throught it, my nipple was really sore and it almost felt like id pulled the muscle in it. Still quite sore today. Also, i still cant sleep on that side at all, its generally just uncomfortble. I was wondering if maybe rightie has dropped more cause thats the side i lye on and its forced it down?

How is everyone getting on?

x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 3rd August 2010, 12:00 pm

HI Soph

I still have some shooting pains in my leftie too, but I don;t have any soreness aorund nipples or discomfort lying on either side. My left scar feels lumpier though and I keep panicking i am bottoming out because the scar seems slightly higher on my crease than my right boob, although they have both dropped equally. I dunno, am sure it is fine but you can't help overanalyse and worry!!!!

xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 3rd August 2010, 3:42 pm

Hi Sophie,

I can only sleep on 1 side at the moment,the right side and that boob had dropped more. I get random aches and pains in my boobs at various times too.
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 3rd August 2010, 3:45 pm

I think we all have a bit of paranoia dont we haha! Silly achy leftie!! I went 10 pin bowling last nite and i tell ya, im aching today lol! x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 3rd August 2010, 10:01 pm

hi sophie,

i dont get any pain now and can sleep on both sides but everyone heals differently. its all worth it anyway. i'm sure it wont go on much longer! take care x
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ChelleFRS 9th August 2010, 10:26 am

Hi Ladies, how r u all? Its been so long since I have been on here! I need to get a pic of my boobs on here in a bra as I am still in the snow! lol!

Can I ask does any1 still were a sports bra at night, I have been but would love to go without do you think it would be ok? I had the op on 19/4/10. Also does any1 struggle to wear underwired bras? I can wear mine for 1 day and then the next I have to wear a sports bra. Its a bravissimo bra and is really comfortable to wear but the relief of taking it off when night time comes is really nice!
ChelleFRS
ChelleFRS
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 9th August 2010, 12:15 pm

hi and welcome back. Great size 32F, I'm sure you're chuffed. I never really wore my bra in bed, I just felt too restricted with it on. My surgeon was pretty relaxed about the whole bra situation anyway and I was starting to wear underwired bras from week 2! But I do put a bra on as soon as I get up in the morning and keep it on till I'm going to bed as I want to protect my precious boobs from sagging. My surgeon told me to treat them as I would unaugmented boobs as they will sag through time so I'm cautious of that. Isn't it just great having nice boobies?!! x
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 9th August 2010, 4:55 pm

Hey hun, i still sleep with my sports bra on, i dont even notice its there now, i wouldnt feel right without it lol!

Also yes, my boobs be sore after a day in underwire, I guess its just about getting used to it! Great size, congrats!! xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 9th August 2010, 6:19 pm

Hiya,

I had mine done on the same day as you and I dont wear a bra in bed havent done for weeks. Occassionally if I havent had a bra on for the day I do wear it to bed just for the night. I am struggling to find any comfortable bras, and tend to wear my sports bra most of the time xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27