Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies!

+25
jam
mandy_moo
ali1573
ChelleFRS
rach282
red77
juicylucyk
abby x
Tilly
Boobsplease
sexybum
Phoebe
COOKIE
uppercup
juebar
NurseSophie89
emma4
kate1977
Lynnie
zoeb
Cally
BumbleBee48
Grace
kirsti
nads
29 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

April Buddies! - Page 26 Empty Re: April Buddies!

Post by Cally 14th May 2010, 5:51 pm

Bloody hell girl, you are sounding almost as bad as me.....as far as I can see in your pic, you have a great cleavage too lol. Buy a push up bra and they'll be under your chin hunny. I do think that really we do have the best of both worlds with our smaller implants as we do look natural, but we can also have the augemented in your face look dependent on the bras we choose. That's what my ps told me when i was having a moan lol xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 14th May 2010, 6:20 pm

Cally wrote:Bloody hell girl, you are sounding almost as bad as me.....as far as I can see in your pic, you have a great cleavage too lol. Buy a push up bra and they'll be under your chin hunny. I do think that really we do have the best of both worlds with our smaller implants as we do look natural, but we can also have the augemented in your face look dependent on the bras we choose. That's what my ps told me when i was having a moan lol xx

LOL, yeah I suppose he's right. Glad I'm not the only one!

I'm gutted I can't wear underwired bras until 3 months. Rolling Eyes

Have you put your pics up Cally? x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 14th May 2010, 6:29 pm

Lynni the bra looks great I think, and so do your boobs!
Why can't you wear underwired til three months? Sorry if I have missed this info somewhere else!
xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 14th May 2010, 6:49 pm

I haven't put any pics up anywhere as I've always thought mine were too small compared to everyone elses. Maybe when I get them in a nice bra I'll be brave xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 14th May 2010, 7:27 pm

Cally wrote:I haven't put any pics up anywhere as I've always thought mine were too small compared to everyone elses. Maybe when I get them in a nice bra I'll be brave xx

Cally! Don't be silly hun. I'm sure everyone would love to see. xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 14th May 2010, 7:54 pm

Looking fab Lynnie and so nice to hear from you!
I havent been on here as much as I would like to be so busy with work!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 14th May 2010, 8:21 pm

Hi Grace, I just messaged you to say your avatar pic is fabulous! I'm so jealous, I still think I'll forever be wearing padded bras.

xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 14th May 2010, 9:43 pm

Hi Girls,

Sophie hope you & your mum are ok. Try to stay positive & keep away from family who are causing trouble! Get plenty of rest. Its still early days for you after your surgery so please take it easy!! XX April Buddies! - Page 26 571992

Yeah Zoeb, my boobs do look big in my avatar (btw the white vest with bra support £10 m&s) but I don't think they are. They're a 32dd, 295cc anatomicals, overs. Got measured today in M&S - 32dd, maybe e in certain bras. Some 32dd's were too small, but most fitted me. The lady measuring said her sister also had a boob job and prefers m&s Limited collection, Per una collection and Ceriso collection bras. I bought 2 pack of per una £20, fit well and seem comfortable (32dd).

The twins are 4wks old 2day! I'm looking forward to my 6wk check up. My surgeon is very relaxed about the whole bra situation. My sports bra is a bit big for me now (34dd) and they don't give a very good shape. At night I just cant wait to get my bra off. But we should take good care of our new boobs and support them as much as possible.

Lynnie your boobs look great!! That bra fits you lovely i think. you look like a dd to me!
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 15th May 2010, 8:43 am

Hey Lynnie,
April Buddies! - Page 26 571992 April Buddies! - Page 26 571992 April Buddies! - Page 26 571992 April Buddies! - Page 26 571992 April Buddies! - Page 26 571992 April Buddies! - Page 26 571992 April Buddies! - Page 26 571992 .
Big hugs hun, i know exactly how you are feeling i dont think i have enough cleavage and to me my boobs dont look big enough either, im happy i have them but just a bit bigger would have been rearly nice.

Your picture is great :) you look similar in size to me too hun, but so i read when we fluff we will settle lots and could go a cup size bigger :) ohhh i hope so, All we wanted was lovely big bobs that noticed in everything didnt we :).
ttc hun and thinking of u x

Hope the rest of u r doing good..... its sooo nice to scroll through April Buddies and we all have boobs lol :) x
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 15th May 2010, 8:51 am

Hi everyone
Unders girls... all the boob veterans on here say fluffing def happens so just hang on in there!! Especially with unders (I am not convinced about overs yet, will wait and see!). That said - I think you all look like you have great boobies!!
I will def need the right bra to get a cleavage, my boobs were far apart before surgery, so of course they still are which is cool I wasn't expecting anything different really.
I haven't had my 6 week check appointment through yet. Hmmmm. Will have to call on Monday.
Lynnie... why do you have to wait three months to wear underwired?
xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 18th May 2010, 6:33 am

Hi girls, hope everyone is ok. Just thought i'd share with you all my rather random experience of being fitted for a proper bra yesterday lol.
House of Fraser measured me at a 28F lol, but said bras were limited in that size so go for 30E
La Senza as a 34D
Marks and Spencers as a 32E/34DD dependent on style of bra.

So it looks like I'm currently an E !!!! The joys of a small back lol xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 18th May 2010, 10:06 am

WOW Cally thats great news, but why is it at different places you measure different??.
Im off to get measured or fitted 2morrow cos i have my post op app with my surgeon and off to town after :) gosh i soooo exited lol.
tc hun and crongrats :) X
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 18th May 2010, 10:18 am

It seems to be the same as buying clothes....everywhere is different. I'm only that size I think as i have a very narrow back at 30". My implants were mod profile too, so i think they are wider with less projection. Hope post op goes well and have fun being measured xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 18th May 2010, 7:00 pm

congrats cally! i'm sure you are delighted xx
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 18th May 2010, 7:45 pm

Cally wrote:Hi girls, hope everyone is ok. Just thought i'd share with you all my rather random experience of being fitted for a proper bra yesterday lol.
House of Fraser measured me at a 28F lol, but said bras were limited in that size so go for 30E
La Senza as a 34D
Marks and Spencers as a 32E/34DD dependent on style of bra.

So it looks like I'm currently an E !!!! The joys of a small back lol xx

Congratulations Callie!!!

And you said yours were smaller than other peoples so you didn't put any pics up, god woman, an E!!! Cheerleader

I bought a 32E La Senza bra which is totally gorgeous and I love it but it's too big for me! Can't exchange it because I don't have tags. Wish I was an E! xxx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 19th May 2010, 6:19 am

Thanks girls...like i say though, I think it's because i have wide implants, as i certainly don't look how i would imagine an E to be. Lynnie - I was a D in La Senza....if i were you I'd try it on a bit and take the bra back and see if you could exchange it for the other size - is worth a go hun.
I'm sure some of you will be surprised when you go and get measured, and it goes to show that it's worth going to more than one place xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 19th May 2010, 8:36 am

Hey all,
Just keeping my april buddies posted on what happening today :)

Im off to see my surgeon and hoping i get the all clear to wear normal bra's ( but not underwired) :(.
Then going to town to get measured in debenhams oooooohhhhh im sooo excited but think i know what size i will be..... and thats a C, but we will see and let u all know when i get back April Buddies! - Page 26 727935 x
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 19th May 2010, 9:13 am

emma4 wrote:Hey all,
Just keeping my april buddies posted on what happening today :)

Im off to see my surgeon and hoping i get the all clear to wear normal bra's ( but not underwired) :(.
Then going to town to get measured in debenhams oooooohhhhh im sooo excited but think i know what size i will be..... and thats a C, but we will see and let u all know when i get back April Buddies! - Page 26 727935 x

Good luck Emma, you're no way a C, a couple of sizes bigger than that surely! Let us know if you find any decent bras at Debenhams. I've not found any nice non wired ones so far.

xxx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 19th May 2010, 10:25 am

Good luck emma :) xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 19th May 2010, 4:58 pm

Hello ladies, M&S said I was a 34DD. I certainly don't look an it, i think naked they look a C!! But to be honest i don't give a hoot what the tape measures say, I love 'em!!!!!!!!! Just so happy with them at the moment!

Congrats on your sizing Cally :) It's nice to get into a normal bra isn't it?

xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 19th May 2010, 5:45 pm

Hiya,

Just letting u all know my app with my surgeon went rearly well, I went and got measured too and OMG im a 32D April Buddies! - Page 26 727935 IM WELL HAPPY NOW.
I didnt find any nice underwire ones either but got some others, my surgeon i can wear underwire but not every day just once in a while till im about 6months post op :( just gonna take the wire out of my bra's and put them in and stitch them up when i can wear them all the time :).
X
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 19th May 2010, 7:35 pm

zoeb wrote:Hello ladies, M&S said I was a 34DD. I certainly don't look an it, i think naked they look a C!! But to be honest i don't give a hoot what the tape measures say, I love 'em!!!!!!!!! Just so happy with them at the moment!

Congrats on your sizing Cally :) It's nice to get into a normal bra isn't it?

xx

Woo hoo congrats I knew it xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 20th May 2010, 12:59 pm

Congratulations on all the big boobies ladies April Buddies! - Page 26 113752 . The sizing business just confuses the hell out of me....mine look like a C too Zoe xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 20th May 2010, 6:45 pm

Well ladies I have had my 6 week check!!!!
Mr Richards and Aggie declared that my boobs were "really lovely" and my scars were fab! No more micropore tape for me!
They also said I can wear underwired but to just start with a couple of days a week at first so i can get used to them again.
Then she said.......... no more wearing a bra to bed!!! wooo hoooo! I thought I was destined for a life of sports bras in bed! Am going to try it tonight and see how they feel...if I get scared I wiill get straight back in that sports bra!!
Underwired bra shopping for me at the weekend! I might even get a lightly padded one so they really humungus lol April Buddies! - Page 26 727935 xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 20th May 2010, 7:04 pm

I dont know if Im supposed to wear a bra at night but the last couple of nights I havent and its bloody heaven, nice just to get a bit of air to them!!!

Im not going back to see surgeon until 9th June, so I will wear it most of the time at night until then just to make sure.
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next