Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies!

+25
jam
mandy_moo
ali1573
ChelleFRS
rach282
red77
juicylucyk
abby x
Tilly
Boobsplease
sexybum
Phoebe
COOKIE
uppercup
juebar
NurseSophie89
emma4
kate1977
Lynnie
zoeb
Cally
BumbleBee48
Grace
kirsti
nads
29 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

April Buddies! - Page 25 Empty Re: April Buddies!

Post by Phoebe 7th May 2010, 8:46 pm

After a while the bloody things start to poke out anyway don't they. I would be inclined to nip a piece of the material at the end of the wire then pull in out. They haven't got to last long have they as you will be able to wear underwired bra's soon anyway!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 8th May 2010, 7:39 am

Umm I spose you could do Sally, not even thought of that....might have a go if I feel unable to wear wires - will be better than the granny bras April Buddies! - Page 25 557141 .
Congrats on the DD's Sophie....woohooo April Buddies! - Page 25 727935 xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 8th May 2010, 10:45 am

Hi girls April Buddies! - Page 25 368291 ,

Thank you lynnie for telling me how to put on my pic. I'm gona torture you now! Can you tell me how to put the date counter on please?

That's my first week back to work over me. So glad to be back, was getting really bored. I'm noticing that I can do a lot more now, definately getting back to normal. Boobs still a bit tender at times but only to be expected.

They were 3wks old yesterday! I'm so pleased but sometimes wish I'd gone bigger. I'm wearing 32dd at the minute (haven't been measured) but they defo don't look like it with clothes on, mind you I went out the other night and wore a new top and they looked massive!

Does anyone know how long it takes teardrops to soften and do they fluff? I quite like the firm feel though. They haven't felt like this in years!

Congrats to you sophie on your dd's!! I'm sure you are delighted. What were you before? Have many people noticed?

XX
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 8th May 2010, 11:26 am

This sizing business and how they actually look in clothes seems to be a bit of a strange one doesn't it. Have to say dervla that you're looking pretty big in your pic hunny April Buddies! - Page 25 184153 .
Still confused myself at this fluffing business....some say it happens, others say it doesn't - some say it only happens with unders, others say it happens with both.....I guess it's just a waiting game to see if it does or not. xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 8th May 2010, 11:30 am

dervla1 wrote:

Congrats to you sophie on your dd's!! I'm sure you are delighted. What were you before? Have many people noticed?

XX

Thanks hun!! Im pretty happy yeh!! I was a B/C but very empty and a very bad shape, they resembled spaniels ears more than boobies haha!! People havnt noticed a big difference in sports bras, as i wore fairly padded bras before anyways, but im going to wear my lovely new Ecup into work today, im sure ill get a few comments haha!! April Buddies! - Page 25 727935 xxxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 8th May 2010, 11:34 am

Just another observation....has anyone else noticed that despite what size you were pre ba and what size implant you end up having.....most people initially end up in a d cup sports bra lol. It's all a bit weird April Buddies! - Page 25 751387 .
Am off to work now too Sophie.....yaaay for us.....not....lol xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 8th May 2010, 4:13 pm

Yes Cally, I thought that too. D or DD's seem to be very popular and everyone seems to look different too, so how an earth does that work April Buddies! - Page 25 751387
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 8th May 2010, 6:47 pm

Hi girls

Sophie congrats on the sizing chick, lovely avatar and am so pleased your incision is ok too xx

Ha ha yes I too have wondered how come we all wear d cup sports bras despite huge difference in our implant sizes/original size!!

Dervla i don't know if teardrops fluff?? Not sure at all about that one! Fluffing is a mystery to me so far!!

xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 8th May 2010, 8:43 pm

Well now u lot mention it your right April Buddies! - Page 25 Icon_eek i know im a D because for those of u that have seen my pic you will have noticed i had nooooo boobs at all i actually had a chest like my 10yr old son,
My implants were 335cc which atm is giving me a D size :) wonder what happens when they settle though i hope i stay this size :).
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 12th May 2010, 6:54 am

Morning ladies....how is everyone doing ?
I went to see my ps yesterday for another post op check, and everything seems great. My scars are really teeny weeny and have faded so much already that I'm amazed. He asked me to take a bra along which I did, an underwired too lol. Haven't been measured yet, so randomly took a 32D with me....and it fitted nicely. It was a balcony style, and dare I say it, I looked pretty buxom lol.
So all is good - he said with the pulling and flexing feelings I get with the muscles is normal settling stuff, and to basically not worry. I now don't see him for 3 months.
So am off shopping over the weekend to get measured properly and to get some lovely new bras.....wooohooo. Saying that though as soon as I got home from my appointment, I jumped straight back into my comfy sports bra lol.
Hope you are all well and good xxx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 12th May 2010, 7:08 am

Thats great news hun :) April Buddies! - Page 25 727935 are you getting a bit of muscle pain? cos ive had terrible stabbing pains in my right chest from my collar bone, is this what your getting??.
I have my post op app with my surgeon next wednesday and i cant wait April Buddies! - Page 25 43418 .
Good luck with the measuring i bet u are very exited lol.
Glad everything is going well for u hun X
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 12th May 2010, 3:29 pm

Congrats Cally babe! I know exactly what you mean about the sports bra thing! I wore an underwired one for about 5hrs last night and I just cudnt wait to get home and into my sports bra again ahha!

Emma, sorry to hear you are still having pains hun!! Hope you feel better xxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 12th May 2010, 8:34 pm

Glad your post op check went well Cally, and great that you so happy with your scars too!
What are you lot like with your underwired bras!!! I haven't dared even tried one on !! I'm a chicken I know!
Hope you are all well and that the work thing is sorted Sophie?? Haven't been on much so not sure if you updated that thread?
Hope the pains die down Emma.
x
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 13th May 2010, 9:22 am

Hi Zoeb,

I love the underwired bra's lol, although i had areola incition so wont have rubbing near my scars :),
Yes pain all gone now only lasted a day or so thank goodness :)
Hope you doing ok x
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

April Buddies! - Page 25 Empty Loving my boobs!!!!!!!!

Post by dervla1 13th May 2010, 7:06 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all keeping well. Just thought i'd share how I'm feeling the past couple of days - I'm really loving my boobs!! Don't know why, they seem to be a bit more noticeable in clothes. I'm probaby imagining it but it feels great.

April Buddies! - Page 25 113752 Yesterday in work I had to sign for a delivery and the postman couldn't take his eyes off my chest. Big perv I thought, I mean it might have been different if he'd been good looking!!

I've been wearing different bras, some underwired and some not. They all hurt in different ways, even my sports bra hurts my scars. Yesterday I wore a pour moi underwired bra on the last hook and it was ok. Think its gona be a long time before we all feel 100% comfortable in any bra!

Anyway. take it easy & best wishes to you all. XX
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 14th May 2010, 2:03 pm

Hey girls, sorry i havnt been about much this week, things have been hectic and im only really getting a chance to breathe now (even though im about 2 leave 4 work in half an hr lol!)

My grandad passed away on monday after a long illness, he had cancer. Please dont be sorry though,the truth of the matter is we never got on, nor did he and my mum. He was a nasty, abusive alcoholic who only cared for himself. Im so glad my gran died before he did as shes been free of him for 10years!

Anyway the funeral was yesterday and basically we have just been going through the motions all week, its been a nightmare, famliy fights, the lot! I am so so tired, i wish i could just lie in bed, but no so chance until sunday when im off work!!

Onto cheerier stuff, how is everyone, all doing well I hope?! Ive missed being on here properly this week!!

Love xxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 14th May 2010, 3:50 pm

Aw Sophie, sending you a hug April Buddies! - Page 25 571992 . I know our ops seem ages away but it is still only a few weeks so make sure you have a word with yourself and plan in some rest my lovely.xxxxx

Dervla your boobs do look very boobilicious in your avatar... am going to have to get myself a white strappy top i think!!!!! No wonder the postman had a gawp! What size are you?

I might get measured on saturday. Am 5 and a half weeks and I feel like my asda sport bras are not as supportive as they were (I suppose cheap bras don't stay great for long) so i think I need some new support bras now as i don't want my new boobies going saggy! Am nervous about being measured though!! never been measured before in my life as I would NEVER have revealed my boobies before and it was A cup or A cup... why measure lol????

Anhyone else had their 6 week check yet? what happens?

xxxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 14th May 2010, 5:24 pm

Big hugs Soph April Buddies! - Page 25 571992 xx
At my check Zoe, he just checked my scars were ok, and took some pics hun. Gave me advice on what to do in regard to wearing the sports bras, and gave me the ok to go into a normal bra if I want to.
I know how you feel about being measured - I've never been measured before either xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 14th May 2010, 5:28 pm

dervla1 wrote:Hi everyone,

Hope you're all keeping well. Just thought i'd share how I'm feeling the past couple of days - I'm really loving my boobs!! Don't know why, they seem to be a bit more noticeable in clothes. I'm probaby imagining it but it feels great.

April Buddies! - Page 25 113752 Yesterday in work I had to sign for a delivery and the postman couldn't take his eyes off my chest. Big perv I thought, I mean it might have been different if he'd been good looking!!

I've been wearing different bras, some underwired and some not. They all hurt in different ways, even my sports bra hurts my scars. Yesterday I wore a pour moi underwired bra on the last hook and it was ok. Think its gona be a long time before we all feel 100% comfortable in any bra!

Anyway. take it easy & best wishes to you all. XX

Glad you're loving your boobs Dervla. They look fab in your avatar!!

I always look at people's who are the same as mine and think they look bigger than mine. Why is that? Mine feel small still!
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 14th May 2010, 5:30 pm

NurseSophie89 wrote:Hey ladies how are we all!? What is going on with the forum these past few days!? Everything is really messed up loll!

Well i had my review with my PS tday and hes really happy with me! The hole in my wound was apparently were the knot of the stitch was tied, and it seems to be closed now anyways! Ive been told to start massaging both the scars and boobs with biooil! Yay! Also.. i got measured in lasenza today! Drumroll please.......38DD/E!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! I am so relieved because i really thought i was gonna be small lol! Ill get some pics up asap!!

Love you April buddies, thank you for being there through this hole journey!!! xxx

Hey, congratulations on your DD/E cups Sophie!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 14th May 2010, 5:32 pm

Maybe you had different profiles Lynnie or were a different size to start ??? xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 14th May 2010, 5:34 pm

Hi girls, please take a look at my avatar pic and tell me if you think this bra fits? I bought it on eBay and I'm not 100% sure. Might just be the style that I'm not used to :dunno:

Sorry I'm not around much these days. I felt I was getting a teeny bit obsessed so have been trying to ration myself! :teehee:

Hope you're all doing well and loving your boobs xxx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 14th May 2010, 5:37 pm

I think you look lovely in your bra hun....I think it may be the style as you say, as the one I have is similar, and although I was unsure my ps thought that it was fine xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 14th May 2010, 5:45 pm

Cally wrote:Maybe you had different profiles Lynnie or were a different size to start ??? xx

It's a good point Cally but mine were the same size before and after apparently! You're probably right that it's the profile or possibly the implant size. I know mine were smaller and had a small diameter so I guess they won't look as wide. I wanted cleavage and I'm still lacking in that department! sad smile

xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 14th May 2010, 5:46 pm

Cally wrote:I think you look lovely in your bra hun....I think it may be the style as you say, as the one I have is similar, and although I was unsure my ps thought that it was fine xx

Thanks Cally Hug
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next