Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies!

+25
jam
mandy_moo
ali1573
ChelleFRS
rach282
red77
juicylucyk
abby x
Tilly
Boobsplease
sexybum
Phoebe
COOKIE
uppercup
juebar
NurseSophie89
emma4
kate1977
Lynnie
zoeb
Cally
BumbleBee48
Grace
kirsti
nads
29 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

April Buddies! - Page 15 Empty Re: April Buddies!

Post by zoeb 12th April 2010, 6:57 am

NurseSophie89 wrote:Cally i know what u mean about the sleeping business.. i tried lying on my right side last night.. only managed about 10mins cause i felt that my left implant was going to come flying across my chest and end up ontop of righty! April Buddies! - Page 15 557141 mad isnt it!! xx

Yes sleeping is a pain!!! I was happy propped up but now my lower back aches and am so dying to snuggle in a ball on my side like I used to!!! Oh well, all in good time ladies!!!

xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 12th April 2010, 8:04 am

I just ACHE !!!! Once in a reasonable position in bed I'm literally staying like that til morning. I need a damn good massage lol. Also....how bad do your boobs feel in the morning.....worse time of the day for me.. Mine also still feel completely numb xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 12th April 2010, 9:59 am

Cally wrote:I just ACHE !!!! Once in a reasonable position in bed I'm literally staying like that til morning. I need a damn good massage lol. Also....how bad do your boobs feel in the morning.....worse time of the day for me.. Mine also still feel completely numb xx

Yes I don't move a lot, other than to wake up and find I have slid down the bed then have to do the kind of bum wiggle thing to get back up again lol. I also sometimes find I have gone slightly to one side, then panic that am going to have uneven boobs so try and adopt the same position leaning to the other side lol lol I know it is totally ridiculous ha ha...the things we do!!!!

My boobs aren't to bad in the morning but I usually take a couple of 500g paracetamol at about 4am, that probably helps. I'm no hero, am knocking back the pain relief. I've had a bad stomach since my op though... diarrohea this a.m. which actually diverted my attention from my boob ache to my stomach cramps... think it might be the Diclofenac they gave me...

Had my hair washed today at last!!!! My OH did it this morning and on the plus side it made me laugh out loud for the first time in a couple of days as I felt like an elephant being hosed at the Zoo!!!!! What a soaking!! But now I have clean hair, a full face of make up on and my chavtastic black tracky on i feel sooooooo much more cheery than yesterday April Buddies! - Page 15 727935

Sounds like emma is in some pain bless her, hope she pops on to update us.

xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 12th April 2010, 10:00 am

Hey Sophie, how's your incision rubbing situation babe???

xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 12th April 2010, 12:49 pm

Girls.. i have news!! I SLEPT ON MY SIDE ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT!! April Buddies! - Page 15 727935 It was so exciting haha! I sort of lay on my right side with boobie resting on side of vpillow and another little small pillow and then i baracaded myself in that position with the other side of vpillow and then another big pillow so i didnt roll back over. And i stayed like that all night! Yay!

Zoe it probs is the diclofenac giving u the dodgy tum hun.. i got ranitidine(zantac) perscribed to be taken with mine to stop my getting a dodgy tum.. i think u can buy a lower dose of this over the counter.. might be worth looking into. Glad to hear u got ur hair washed babe, i too was laughing my head off while getting it washed, you just feel so awkward dont you! Got my incisions sorted, 2 lovely sanitary towels, one folded over each side, really does the job but strictly to be worn at home only lol!

Cally morning boob really is a killer. I just get these shooting pain in nipples and incicsions.. id much rather be numb!

How is everyone doing in general? xxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 12th April 2010, 5:25 pm

Hi girls

Thanks for the idea about the medication Sophie, other than my tummy i do feel 200% more cheerful than yesterday!! Hormones/moods are funny things aren't they?!

You're brave sleeping on your side...oooooooo.... I don't dare, but then again I am such a coward I haven't even taken my bra off yet April Buddies! - Page 15 557141 .

Went for a walk to the shop today and my OH and I had a right giggle about me knocking things off the shelves etc with my pokey out concrete boobs, it was funny. Not sure how I am going to get on going back to work and expecting no one to notice tho!!! They like torpedos ha ha.

Glad the sanitary towels thing is working. Was it only a problem after he took the steristrips off? Were they OK before that?

Hope you other girls are all OK too, esp Emma who I know had some pain earlier today bless her.

Exciting for Grace and Lynnie!!

xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 12th April 2010, 5:36 pm

Glad to hear you are feeling more upbeat hun, hormones have alot to answer for!

April Buddies! - Page 15 557141 at ur torpedo boobs, i too have noticed my spatial awareness is not quite what i was, bumped into the doorframe a few times haha, and think i can squish through smaller spaces which i cant haha!

The wounds rubbing only became a prob after the dressings came off chick.

Another first for me tday was having my first full shower, sooo good!!! lol xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 12th April 2010, 6:08 pm

NurseSophie89 wrote:
April Buddies! - Page 15 557141 at ur torpedo boobs, i too have noticed my spatial awareness is not quite what i was, bumped into the doorframe a few times haha, and think i can squish through smaller spaces which i cant haha!

The wounds rubbing only became a prob after the dressings came off chick.

Another first for me tday was having my first full shower, sooo good!!! lol xx

OOO i bet the shower was fantastic.... I can't wait to be under a shower with my new boobs (in a non pervy way lol) !!!

On the torpedo boob front, I am developing some nice dodging, ducking and diving quick footwork as i swear my son and OH have elbows that seemed destined to bang into me!! They are waaaay too sensitive to be poked at the mo !

xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by red77 12th April 2010, 6:21 pm

hello girls

sorry not been on here much but thought id come and give an u[date on me and compare! Well today i stupidly thought i could have a shallow bath and wash my hair using a jug - it didnt work and i soaked my strapping! rang up nurse who said to come in as they will need to change the dressing! So i went in and they removed the huge strapping i had so i saw my boobs for the first time - quite like them really! They then just changed plasters on scars and left me to put bra on. I was a bit scarred i wouldnt have any support but as it goes my boobs dont seem to move at all!

anyway other than the above drama ive been feeling fine! I really expected to be in a lot more pain but havnt experienced any and not needed painkillers - im probably attempting fate now!

My only concern is that my boobs are so high, i know it must be mentioned on here loads but any ideas when they drop?!

hope your all recovering well too xx
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 12th April 2010, 6:38 pm

HI Red

Lovely to hear from you :). LOL nice work soaking your strapping bless you.... sure it wasn't a cunning plan to get a look at your boobs!!??!!

My boobs are very high as well ...general consensus on here is that they can take anything between 3 weeks and a year to drop and settle!! Patience is the name of the game I reckon.

xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 12th April 2010, 6:58 pm

Oh red u muppet! Glad u are all sorted now tho!! And as zoe said.. good things come to those who wait! lol x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by red77 12th April 2010, 7:30 pm

zoeb wrote:HI Red

Lovely to hear from you :). LOL nice work soaking your strapping bless you.... sure it wasn't a cunning plan to get a look at your boobs!!??!!

My boobs are very high as well ...general consensus on here is that they can take anything between 3 weeks and a year to drop and settle!! Patience is the name of the game I reckon.

xx

Ha ha i did actually think after at least i got to see them but i was pretty emarrassed to have to tell them after strict orders not to bath! I was using my kids magic jug which doesnt go in the eyes normally.................!

ok i will wait another 5 weeks for them to drop before i start yanking them down?!

so how do you all wash your hair? x
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 12th April 2010, 7:41 pm

red77 wrote:

so how do you all wash your hair? x

Well......
After a lot of persuading and patient waiting on my part, I knelt down by the bath and my OH shampooed my hair using the shower head this morning.

I now know how the elephants at London Zoo feel when they get hosed down April Buddies! - Page 15 557141 .

My OH was far from gentle, rubbed my head like I he was scouring a roasting pan then totally drenched me whilst rinsing.

I was laughing and squealing for most of it so it was good in that it llifted my mood no end !!!
He refused point blank to blowdry it mumbling that I will "have to go shaggy" lol, but I don't mind, at least it is clean!

xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 12th April 2010, 11:12 pm

Red washing my hair was so awkward! I had to lie on my bathroom floor with my head in the shower while mum stood above me and washed, it was hilarious! Got a bloody sore neck after tho lol!

Just biooiled my boobies tonight and had a little look at them in the mirror and realised how much im actually in love with them. This really is the best choice ive ever made!! :) Thank u all so much for the support! xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 13th April 2010, 7:54 am

Morning ladies...Ms sore baps here lol April Buddies! - Page 15 557141 .
Aww bless you red with your washing hair escapade....is the sort of thing that usually happens to me. My mum initially washed my hair for me last week with a shower which was ok - but yesterday my 13yr old daughter had to do it with a cup over the bath.....nightmare !!! Took ages as she was worried about hurting me, but i was in agony afterwards as i had spent so long hanging over the edge of the bath. I also attemped a shallow bath ....bad idea. Do you know how hard it is to get in and out of the bath without using your arms. Had a bit of a boo at one point sat in there as fed up of being an invalid now lol.
Off to see my ps later for a check up and to tell him that I think he is wonderful lol.
Hope everyone is feeling well....and thinking of our other 2 girls today April Buddies! - Page 15 923101 xx
ps how are the sanitary towels doing soph lol x
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 13th April 2010, 8:55 am

NurseSophie89 wrote:
Just biooiled my boobies tonight and had a little look at them in the mirror and realised how much im actually in love with them. This really is the best choice ive ever made!! :) Thank u all so much for the support! xx

That's so lovely! Really pleased for you Sophie! It's great when you KNOW you did the right thing :) xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 13th April 2010, 8:59 am

Cally wrote:Morning ladies... I also attemped a shallow bath ....bad idea. Do you know how hard it is to get in and out of the bath without using your arms. Had a bit of a boo at one point sat in there as fed up of being an invalid now lol.
Off to see my ps later for a check up and to tell him that I think he is wonderful lol.

Hey Cally
I had a shallow bath and I know what you mean about getting out of it lol... you need a hoist!! Even worse for you tho hun with your unders, i kind of could get enough leverage myself, just!

Hope your check up goes well... can't wait for mine on THursday as i wil have my first proper look...it might be emotional!!!

Hope Emma is in less pain today.

Aren't we all doing well!!! April Buddies! - Page 15 948189
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 13th April 2010, 9:04 am

I'm still a little scared of looking at them properly zoe - had another fleeting glance when I took bra off for a wash. I do still wish I'd gone slightly bigger, as in my sports bra they don't look that big.....however when I take it off it's like "wowzers" lmao April Buddies! - Page 15 113752 . Am soooooo praying that they don't get a lot smaller with the reducing of swelling.
You had a larger implant than me......I think you will be stunned at your beauties April Buddies! - Page 15 923101 xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 13th April 2010, 9:23 am

Cally I think the sports bras flatten them anyway... if you are pleased with them naked then when you put them in a lovely shaped bra they will look fab am sure. Also you're lovely and slim so I bet they fit your frame beautifully.

Mine certainly look as big as I would dare go in my tshirt and in my bra, from the side the size seems perfect but from the front I think I look very wide and my arm is knocking the side of them!!! Am hoping as they soften, drop and I get a proper bra on them i can get them into a more manageable shape!!

I will try and be brave and put photos on after my check up on Thursday. eeeek.

xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 13th April 2010, 9:37 am

Thankyou for that hun April Buddies! - Page 15 571992 . I asked for a natural look to fit my frame and that is exactly what I have ended up with so I really shouldn't complain.....they are 100% better than I had - I'm just greedy lol.
My b/f is coming home today for a few days - he's a soldier and posted in Cyprus atm....will be interesting to see what he makes of my new additions haha.
Is still early days for all of us, and people keep saying that there are lots of changes still to come, so am sure that you get used to your boobies soon !!!! Roll on the pretty bras April Buddies! - Page 15 923101 xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 13th April 2010, 10:48 am

Cally wrote:My b/f is coming home today for a few days - he's a soldier and posted in Cyprus atm....will be interesting to see what he makes of my new additions haha.

Oh how lovely!! Am sure he will love them :) Have a fabulous time and make the most of him xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 13th April 2010, 11:17 am

Aww I will...thankyou xxx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 13th April 2010, 12:55 pm

Oooh Cally your man is in for a treat! Hope the checkup goes well too!!

I woke up at 5am this morn with really bad cramps in my tummy, at first i thought they were period cramps but im due on for another 2weeks. They kept me awake for about an hour and just got worse and worse. I finally realised that im bloomin constipated from the codeine in my tablets which ive been taking at nighttime! Thats it no more of those for me and off to buy some senokot or something to ease my sore tum! April Buddies! - Page 15 Icon_eek

How is everyone else doing? Any word from Lynnie or Grace? XX
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 13th April 2010, 1:12 pm

Hey girls!
I have done it! Can't believe it still!
Was so so nervous this morning the traffic to London and the parking was horrendous.
Went to theatre at about 1200 and was out by about 1315 I think.
Bandages are on they don't look massive, big but not humungous as I was worried about that as you know!
First time I had a GA and feeling good :-)
Heard from Lynnie and she is doing well, I'm sure she will usage you all soon.
Lots of love and thanks for all your support!
Grace xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 13th April 2010, 1:14 pm

OMG Grace....never expected to hear from you this quickly hun. Fantastic news - glad all went well for you sweetie April Buddies! - Page 15 828394 xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next