Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies!

+25
jam
mandy_moo
ali1573
ChelleFRS
rach282
red77
juicylucyk
abby x
Tilly
Boobsplease
sexybum
Phoebe
COOKIE
uppercup
juebar
NurseSophie89
emma4
kate1977
Lynnie
zoeb
Cally
BumbleBee48
Grace
kirsti
nads
29 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

April Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: April Buddies!

Post by Lynnie 20th March 2010, 7:34 pm

I'm feeling numb, like I can't believe it's gonna happen to ME!

You three April 1st girls must be getting really excited by now? It must be awful the night before though, imagine how nerve racking it must be!

Welcome to April buddies Uppercup! :wavey:

x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 20th March 2010, 9:12 pm

I agree Lynnie!! I don't expect to sleep a wink! Too exciting! xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 20th March 2010, 9:14 pm

I agree Lynnie!! I don't expect to sleep a wink! Too exciting! xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by uppercup 21st March 2010, 6:32 am

Thanks for the lovely welcome girls. Not long now. A little over a week for some of you girls.

How exciting.
uppercup
uppercup
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 21st March 2010, 6:49 am

I feel exactly like that too lynnie aswell as every now and then my tummy goes round like a washing machine lol.
Screwy
Its getting very nervy about it but i cant do it lol.
There isnt much between all of us girls on here all of us will soon have our boobs yahoo
xx
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 21st March 2010, 3:59 pm

Starting to feel so nervous like you all!
We will all be Ok and we have to try and enjoy it April Buddies! - Page 3 727935
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 21st March 2010, 5:24 pm

I went to town today and had a look to see if i could see any nice zip/button up tops for my first week after the op, when arms above the head will be tricky... suddenly the nerves REALLY kicked in and i felt quite sick for a bit!!! I didn't find anything i liked to buy either! :( I go from feeling madly, madly excited to being scared to death!! Zoe xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 21st March 2010, 5:30 pm

Aww Bless ya and how annoying you couldn't find anything! I haven't given any thought at all to what I'd wear after so I'm glad you mentioned this! All my tops are over the head which could prove a little tricky!

Let us know if you find a good shop for clothes like that :thumbs: .

Problem I've got is that the BA is costing so much money that I can't afford to do much shopping!

x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 21st March 2010, 7:38 pm

I know what you mean Lynnie, mine is all going on a credit card!! I know I won't regret it though, even if it takes me a few years to pay it off it will be worth every penny to get the shape I always felt I should have!!
I only want a couple of cheap tops that are comfy and that i will feel nice in when I am stuck in a surgical bra with hair I can't wash lol....glamour or what ?!?! xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 22nd March 2010, 8:40 am

Hi ladies....how are we all doing ??? Not long to go....aaaargghh April Buddies! - Page 3 Icon_pale . I have my final consult tomorrow, so am assuming that we will make a decision on the size. Was wearing my rice boobies at the weekend, and have decided that 300cc will be too big, so am going to let him decide what to do from there and just trust his judgement.
Am still absolutely dreading the op - had a massive nightmare last week.....it's the bit of walking from your room to the theatre that does it for me.....am going to ask them to knock me out quickly lol.
Just looking forward to it all being over and done with.....will be so strange having a real pair of boobies after all this time.
I'm not that organised at the mo - have bought my v pillow and that's about it. Must get on and get some trackies and pj's !!!!
Hope the rest of you all well and good April Buddies! - Page 3 948189 xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 22nd March 2010, 9:51 am

Hey Cally, can I ask where you got your v cushion from? I was going to post on here yesterday to ask if anyone had bought v cushions. I've got a breastfeeding cushion but I don't know whether I need something bigger than that? No wonder you are starting to get a bit worried, just over 2 weeks to go! Try not to worry about it though, it'll be fine! Hug What are your pre-op stats? I'm relying on my PS to choose the size too bit I know it will certainly be less than 300cc.

I'm sure you won't regret it zoeb, I wanted to do it on credit card to spread it out but my OH has a phobia of taking out credit :teehee:

Eeek, hadn't thought about hair washing! Does that dry shampoo stuff actually work anyone?

x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 22nd March 2010, 9:59 am

Hi Lynnie - got my pillow from argos. Think it was about £5.99.
I'm currently a 30A/32AA....asked for small C, and he initially suggested the 260cc. May go for wee bit bigger - but the 300ml rice boobs looked a little too big. I just want someone to make the decision for me....and finding it all waaaay too stressful lol xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 22nd March 2010, 10:22 am

Oh that's a good price. I think what I've got will probably suffice.

So you're very petite then? I'm a small 32B but was told that 300 would be too wide for me so will probably end up around the 260 mark. However, I'm 5'6" and a size 12 and I still can't get my head round the fact that ladies who are much smaller than me can fit larger implants. :dunno: I keep going on about this in all my posts, sorry!!

It is very stressful I agree, but at least we're all here together and feeling the same! group hug xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 22nd March 2010, 12:41 pm

This time in 2weeks ill be home with my new boobies!!! :D

Zoeb im scared to death too, couldnt sleep lastnite thinking that i was making a mistake lol!

Lynnie i got my vpillow in dunelm, they have all different pillowcases too, mine was £6.99 and its brill!xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 22nd March 2010, 2:15 pm

Wow Sophie, only 13 days! Cheerleader Thanks, I will look in Dunelm I think. Mine's looking a bit flat! xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 22nd March 2010, 6:28 pm

Hi April ladies....oh my god I actually look forward to getting on here after work so i can indulge myself in my nearly here boob thoughts!!! No one at work knows my secret!!

I am getting my Vpillow this weekend and need to get some button up cardies and leggings for the week after. I suppose a button up pair of PJs for hospital night stay a good idea too?!?

Lynnie I don't know about dry shampoo...I keep thinking about my hair too. My OH snorted when i said he could wash my hair so it doesn't look like that is going to be an option!!! (He is trying to make this out to be like a visit to the dentist and thinks i am being a right drama queen about my op...boooo to him lol)

I was thinking if I feel up to it I will go and have a wash and blowdry after three days. I know we can use dry shampoo but I am so paranoid about infections and dirt I want my head and everyhting else squeaky clean!!!

Good luck on your final size decisions Cally and Lynnie. I'm worried as i arranged overs with my surgeon and have lost a stone since I saw him...am scared he might see me on the day and say i haven't got enough tissue anymore. eeeeek, unders are gonna hurt even more if he decides to do those!!!

Keep chatting girlies it's keeping me sane!!

Z
xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by uppercup 22nd March 2010, 8:35 pm

Girls, I think a v shaped pillow is a fab idea. Looks like I'll be visiting dunhelm too as all mine are taken up right now with my little girls. For some reason they prefer that shape to the normal shaped pillows.

Anyone having second thoughts yet - I am. Today I'm all for it again but last night I seriously nearly bottled out. I'm a lot older than some of you ladies on here and I keep thinking to myself why put myself through all this at "my" age. lol
uppercup
uppercup
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 22nd March 2010, 8:43 pm

Uppercup... I'm 36 and I hear what you're saying about age!!
But, after 20 long, long years of frustration at being a total pear shape, clothes looking all wrong, feeling close to tears on topless beaches and ten months of breastfeeding which completly totalled what little boobs I had.... I think the older we get the more reason we have to bother!!!!
I think doubts are natural, you'll be fine!!
xxxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by uppercup 22nd March 2010, 8:52 pm

zoeb wrote: I think the older we get the more reason we have to bother!!!!
xxxx
Absolutely - I'm 41 now and I have never been so much bothered about what I look like like I do now. Its like we have to try more because of our age.

I will do this, but I think the nearer the times comes for the big day, the more my legs are gonna wobble. lol
uppercup
uppercup
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 22nd March 2010, 8:55 pm

Hee hee mine too!!! xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 22nd March 2010, 10:20 pm

Uppercup and zoe, age is only a number. Why shouldnt you be a hottie with gorge boobs!?

Im also having 2nd thoughts, lay in bed last night unable to get to sleep cause i was worrying so much, thinking 'maybe my boobs arent so bad, i can live with them' etc etc, but then i remembered how unhappy they make me. How im so insecure i can never be truely intimate with a partner as i pointblank refuse to take of my bra during sex! I know i really need to do this for my own self esteem!
Think how happy and confident we will all be once we've got our new boobs :) xxxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 23rd March 2010, 7:30 am

Am with you all the way on this one uppercup...I'm 40 this year. Second thoughts ??? You bet....constantly - but am determined to go through with this due to feeling so self conscious and unhappy with how I look. xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd March 2010, 7:36 am

Escuse the intrusion into the April Buddies thread girls but being 41 - almost 42! I just had to tell you how much having my BA has changed my life! I have far more confidence now than I ever have! However, I don't feel my age! and NurseSophie is right - age IS just a number!!!!! I still feel good about myself, and am still young enough to enjoy life and all it brings!

So don't let how old you are bring you down girls! Live, laugh and love everyday, but do it with boobies, it's so much more fun!!!!! yahoo

Last edited by cookie on 23rd March 2010, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 23rd March 2010, 7:52 am

Aww we don't mind the intrusion hun....in fact it's the support and comments of people like yourself that have made me stick with my decision, so thank you April Buddies! - Page 3 683328 xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 23rd March 2010, 12:10 pm

Girlies I just paid my deposit! No going back now!! Yay!!! xxx April Buddies! - Page 3 727935
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next