Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advise on scar pain.

4 posters

Go down

Advise on scar pain. Empty Advise on scar pain.

Post by emrussell79 25th February 2009, 10:46 am

As most of you know i have being healing nicely over the last two weeks but i am still to have a proper look at my scars. Anyway, i have started to get a bit of pain in my nipple insisions when i get cold ( you know what happens when our boobies get cold! lol). Do you think its coz i still have steristrips on them? Maybe its pulling when it tightens up???

Im seeing the nurse tomorrow but im dreading her taking the tapes off and it being all manky under there!!

Oh and i was showing hubby last night the strange shape my boob goes with the bra on ( i know, i know, but i wanted another opinion) and he said he thinks thats to do with the tapes too pulling on my skin x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Advise on scar pain. Empty Re: Advise on scar pain.

Post by _Carrie_ 25th February 2009, 2:37 pm

Could well be the tapes hun. I've heard all sorts about squelching and weird shapes, so it sounds like anything's possible and/or normal in the early days.

I don't know about the scar pain I'm afraid, as mine as still numb. It hurts to take the micropore tape off, but that's cos it pulls on my fine hairs as I'm too scared to rip it off quickly incase it does some damage!

At least you're seeing the nurse very soon and she'll put you straight on that...

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 25th February 2009, 2:39 pm

My incisions hurt sometimes too hun, plus yours are in a more sensitive place so im sure it just shows they're healing. If its really bad give your ps a call xx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 25th February 2009, 7:09 pm

hiya and thank ladies. Its not really bad just enough for me to notice that it wasnt there yesterday, if that makes sense. God i hopw they come off tomorrow, i NEED a full shower, i cant cope with sink washes anymore!! lol
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboop 25th February 2009, 9:48 pm

Hi, i had my re-op the day after yours and have noticed my scar area has been more painful in the last 24hrs, i get quite an 'ouch' if i move wrong. It looks to be healing really well, i have no scabbing now, it's not red or hot so i've assumed it's the nerves knitting back together.
At least you'll be able to have them checked when you have your tape removed tomorrow to put your mind at rest.
T x
bettyboop
bettyboop
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down