Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange throbbing pain through scar/bottom of boob

+2
Lucy106
IFJG
6 posters

Go down

Strange throbbing pain through scar/bottom of boob Empty Strange throbbing pain through scar/bottom of boob

Post by IFJG 30th January 2016, 1:15 pm

hi ladies

I haven't been on here in a few weeks my course that I'm doing at the same time as full time work has taken over my life!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!? 

Yesterday I started getting this strange throbbing type pain through my right scar/bottom of boob. I couldn't really tell if it was the scar or not but it was a strange pain and it was intermittent so would keep coming and going. I haven't had it today. I am due on my period this weekend so I was thinking maybe that's my new PMT boob pain but I have no idea. Has anyone else experienced this sort of pain!? 

My first follow up is in a week and a half now (two months post op). I want to start massaging raw coconut oil into my scars but I have no idea if you're allowed after 7 weeks. I've seen lots of you girls do though? 

Xxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Strange throbbing pain through scar/bottom of boob Empty Re: Strange throbbing pain through scar/bottom of boob

Post by Lucy106 30th January 2016, 6:30 pm

I had quite bad pain the first period I had so hopefully it is just that!

Oh and I massage bio oil onto my scars and put silicon gel on them too. You'll be fine at your stage! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Strange throbbing pain through scar/bottom of boob Empty Re: Strange throbbing pain through scar/bottom of boob

Post by Charlii 30th January 2016, 6:45 pm

They're still healing on the inside for up to a year, so you can expect all kinds of weird sensations. Pms will cause it too. 

You should be ok to cream and massage now, but I would double check with your surgeon To be sure. 

Whit-woo, btw, looking great!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 31st January 2016, 9:42 am

Fantastic avi, they look soo good. :ok:
I agree with the others, it will just be all the muscles knitting back together. I get throbbing, tightening If I bend back too far, and shooting pains still, and I'm 7 months now.

All normal.

Enjoy them.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 31st January 2016, 9:56 am

Thank you ladies for the reassurance! I thought it was probs normal but I just wanted to check. I've become the most paranoid person since the op! Hahah. Thank you all for your lovely comments as well your Avis are all stunning!!!! Lucy in loving your bra where did you get that from, is it non wired? Xxxxxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 31st January 2016, 3:38 pm

Thanks iFJG! Oh I didn't buy it - because yes it is wired and although ps said it was ok to wear them it doesn't feel right yet! It was on in tk max I found - gorgeous but it was a d cup and didn't fit properly! Just loved it so took an avi picture!!

Still in the macom but wear a basic functional soft cup bra for nights out. I had an initial splurge on bras but took most back as moulded cups are not fitting right at the mo! I have just ordered some Ann summers lacy bras tho - the girls on here recommended - they are wired so might have to be special occasions only at the mo!

Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 31st January 2016, 3:39 pm

Where is your bra from btw?? I want that!! Non wired? X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 1st February 2016, 3:40 pm

I second that, amazing bra! Where is it from? xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 1st February 2016, 9:05 pm

Ooooo what Ann summers ones are those? I've still got another 4 weeks till I can wear the ones I brought but I just couldn't resist!!  The one in my Avi is from marks and Spencer's the "Rosie loves autograph" range. I absolutely love it!! Xxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 1st February 2016, 9:07 pm

It's not non wired though lucy unfortunately
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 1st February 2016, 9:07 pm

Xxxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 2nd February 2016, 7:51 am

If u look in the thread 'help my silly shaped boobs don't fit my bras' the m&s bra link is in there. I bought in black and white and it's soooo nice and fits like a glove even tho my right boob hasn't dropped yet. It has boning in the cup which sounds uncomfortable but actually feels lovely and supportive. I'm so pleased! Wired obviously so I'm just going to wear for special occasions at the mo. 

Only down side is that it's lacy and no foam layer (like tshirt bras) so it's not suitable to wear with tight fitting clothes.

Love that one from m&s - I'm going to have a look! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 2nd February 2016, 10:10 am

I think everyone gets some twinges sometimes. I definitely do most days but I try not to worry as I no they can take up to a year to settle. I think that's just the normal. Xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down