Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random throbbing pain 2 years after op.....

3 posters

Go down

random throbbing pain 2 years after op..... Empty random throbbing pain 2 years after op.....

Post by sammii 24th October 2011, 8:43 pm

Hi girls,

Its been a while since I was last on the forum *slightly embarrassed as i should be contributing more*...anyways, I think I am over worrying but hope this might sound familiar to some of you.....

I had my BA around 2yrs 3months ago (brilliant surgeon and up until now no problems - touch wood) - since the op the clinic I had my surgery through (Nu Age Medical in Newcastle) was bought out by the Hospital Group (who have advised that the aftercare of clients of NuAge are not being honoured) so cannot use the original aftercare package I had (which included 5yrs of unlimited appointments), which I think is making me worry even more.....

It hasnt happened for about 6 or 7 months but it started again last night and actually woke me up it got that bad - I have been getting a random intense throbbing pain in my right boob. The pain last night only lasted on and off for an hour or so and today it just feels a bit achey when I touch it a bit like a bruise. When it happened 6 or 7 months it lasted a few days and was uncomfortable but never woke me up.

My husband and I have put it down to potentially sleeping awkwardly (as I have a tendancy to do waking up with creases all over haha!) but in the back of mind I am worrying that it could be the start of CC or mastitis (I hope thats the correct spelling). But, CC I am not sure as my boob doesn't feel hard or lumpy and the second I am not too sure about as sometimes my boob does feel hot to touch where the throbbing starts but then passes a little while after the throbbing stops.

Has anyone else experienced this sort of uncomfortableness / pain a few years after surgery? If it had been in the first year I would have put it down to the nerves mending but I didn't think this would still be the case a couple of years later......?

Sorry I am rambling, I am just getting little concerned and don't know what to do/where to go........
sammii
sammii
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

random throbbing pain 2 years after op..... Empty Re: random throbbing pain 2 years after op.....

Post by janeybird 25th October 2011, 12:13 pm

I still get the odd pain too but i do put down to nerves still healing as just over a year post op also happens more when am pre menstual are your pains around this time? or not really

x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

random throbbing pain 2 years after op..... Empty Re: random throbbing pain 2 years after op.....

Post by sammii 25th October 2011, 1:20 pm

Hi janeybird :-)

Come to think of it yes it does happen more around that time of the month....i never used to get sore boobs pre-op so it hadnt twigged with me tgat it could be that

I think i worry too much sumtyms and its always in my head that it could be Cc...
Xx
sammii
sammii
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 25th October 2011, 1:35 pm

Yeah my pre period sore boobs are different to the pre period soreness i got before and i sometimes get a random shooting pain :) I dont worry about it I imagine there's allsorts still going on in there re nerves, things still healing and scar tissue and stuff :) x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sammii 25th October 2011, 1:39 pm

Thats very true!

Thank u for puttin my mind at ease janeybird i was worried it was just me haha!
Xx
sammii
sammii
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 25th October 2011, 1:45 pm

Still.. could be worth getting a quicky scan done hon. :thumbs: Don't wanna make you worry but you also don't wanna pass it off as nothing when you don't usually get it.. Be safe and be certain, it's your only body babe....xxxx Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 25th October 2011, 1:47 pm

Again....not meaning to worry you!!! lol xxx Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sammii 25th October 2011, 7:47 pm

hey katyp!

no you havent worried me, again I wouldnt have thought to see about getting a scan done :-) thats what the forum is all about getting help off others - I love it, espesh cos none of my mates have or are interested in boob jobs so i hav no-one to really chat to ha!!

xx
sammii
sammii
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 26th October 2011, 11:01 am

If you ARE really worried babe see your GP x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sammii 26th October 2011, 3:03 pm

I'm going to see how i am by the weekend and if I'm still having bother I'm going to track down my surgeon and if thar doesn't work will go see my GP.

I will keep you posted xx
sammii
sammii
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 27th October 2011, 9:52 am

Good luck babe! Been thinking of you actually, it will be nothin' ... no stress! :thumbs:
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down