Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throbbing achey new boobs

+2
carol_s
Laurametcalf
6 posters

Go down

Throbbing achey new boobs Empty Throbbing achey new boobs

Post by Laurametcalf 5th March 2011, 9:10 am

Hi ladies,

I'm hoping this is normal, but in the last three days I've been having terrible boob ache in both of my new puppies. I went back to work on Wednesday and it's coincided with that. They feel ok in the morning, then the ache starts about 10 am and gets worse as the day goes on. By the time I get home they feel so heavy and achey that they're throbbing with each heartbeat, the only relief I get is from laying down. I didn't have big implants so I'm surprised they're aching so much, they feel so heavy. Is this normal? I was feeling really good until this started on Wednesday - I thought I was over the worst. Supposed to be out celebrating my birthday this weekend but achey boobies are making me wanna stay in bed!!

Xx
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Throbbing achey new boobs Empty Re: Throbbing achey new boobs

Post by Laurametcalf 5th March 2011, 9:34 am

Forgot to also say that they ache at the bottom mostly, and my nipples keep going hard and pointy - is that normal too?
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th March 2011, 9:39 am

Yes, hard and pointy nips are quite normal hun - mine still go like that at times - for no apparent reason I might add :teehee:
For the achy boobies, maybe a higher impact bra might be the answer??
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurametcalf 5th March 2011, 10:14 am

Thanks carol. I'm still wearing my surgical bra so thought that would provide the most support? Maybe there's something else that might be better. Also have the random erect nipple problem..at any given moment!
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 5th March 2011, 10:19 am

I dont remember exactly when I have it in my diary somewhere, but I know its after the one week point but I had a lot of discomfort at the under part of my boobs and I was really worried something was wrong because they felt so heavy and achey so I went in to see my ps and it turned out it was just due to the skin needing to stretch to accomodate the implant, my ps taped me up underneath a technique he called straping (sort of how you would tape up a poor ankle for sport) anyway the tape gave a lot of support and it was instant relief, I think I wore the strapping for 6 or 7 days then when we took it off I felt fine without it.

hope u feel better soon
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th March 2011, 10:20 am

Apparently not Laura as the surgical bras are designed for prosthesis's and not BA's (although I do wear mine at night as they are more comfortable).
Try a high impact sports bra (but avoid the racer back styles at the moment) - that should help you, especially now that you will be becoming more active during the day.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurametcalf 5th March 2011, 10:37 am

Thanks ladies, that makes me feel much better. I was also worried something was wrong as I felt ok at the beginning, and this seems to be getting worse. ll try a shock absorber bra and hopefully it should improve. Also seeing my PS next Friday so will ask him about strapping, sounds like that's what I need!
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 6th March 2011, 1:57 pm

Ive been havin the same issues hun but ive actually really got used to the heavyness i almost dont notice it any more but the nipples going hard is really annoying lol iv been wortried sick this week because i have such sensitivity in and around my nipples and under my breasts that i went to my doctor and swore blind i had an infection as it almost felt like sun burn on my breats and the surrounding skin he assured me that all was well and i was infection free but i just couldnt get used to all these sensations, i certainly hope they all die down and fade away soon Boobs
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th March 2011, 3:39 pm

I also had the same, achey boobs and crazy nips it's all normal and it does get better as time goes by.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurametcalf 6th March 2011, 4:53 pm

Ah thanks girls. I took advice from Carol and bought a shock absorber bra which has really helped, my medical bra doesn't give me enough support. I really hope it goes soon tho, can't put up with this forever! Xx
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_laaloo 6th March 2011, 10:19 pm

achey boobs and crazy nips it's all normal >> i totally agree as i am still facing the same issue ..but my doctor told me to msg my nips every day with fingers ..so it get back to normal so i m trying to do that although i find it hard some time
ms_laaloo
ms_laaloo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down