Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achey boobs in bed

+3
jenniferrf1
Bigange1
missvmac28
7 posters

Go down

Achey boobs in bed Empty Achey boobs in bed

Post by missvmac28 29th September 2013, 7:28 am

Hi ladies. I'm 6 and a half weeks post op and most of the time now my boobs feel good. Not much discomfort at all. Except through the night when I'm in bed, I wake up with achey boobs. I'm quite a restless sleeper and toss and turn in my sleep from one side to another. I think this is the problem but aside from propping myself up again with my v pillow I can't stop myself moving about. Any advice? xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Achey boobs in bed Empty Re: Achey boobs in bed

Post by Bigange1 29th September 2013, 8:20 am

Hi! Sorry I can't help as I've not had mine done yet. Just wanted to say ur avi looks fab.  I'm gonna be hsvin unders, well dual plane, when I eventually book so it's gud to see how gud they can look! Xx
Bigange1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 29th September 2013, 8:56 am

Are you popping a rolled up sock or a kush between your boobs? It could be that they are feeling unsupported esp when your on your side and that's why they are aching xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 29th September 2013, 9:04 am

Aw thanks so much big ange :-) I still feel like I have a lot of changes to come but so far so good.
Hi Jen I've read on here about the kush. I tried the socks the night before last, was ok but felt weird like try were digging in. Do u have a kush? They're a bit pricey but worth it if they do the trick xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 29th September 2013, 9:33 am

I brought one but havnt tried it yet as I'm still on my back, still hurts to try to lie on my side but I will use it when I am because I don't want cleavage wrinkles lol! I think like the Macom, a bit pricey but will last! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 29th September 2013, 9:44 am

can't really help but i am 7 weeks post op and i get this a bit...i can't stop myself lying on my side now though and most of the time it feels fine but do wake up a little achey x
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2013, 10:05 am

Are you still sleeping in a sports bra? Maybe your boobs need a bit of support still. Could be the restlessness of a night or just your boobs saying to you to still take things a bit easier, we're still healing x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th September 2013, 10:22 am

Its one of two things babe... Either you're over doing it during the daytime hours and then paying for it during the night into the morning or its simply just morning boib hun.

Its normal what you're experiencing babe. Nothing to do with tossing and turning or not using a kush/socks, its simply down to swelling. Which like I said could be over doing thing, or that you still have some swelling that needs to reduce still.

Some ladies will have swelling reduce a lot sooner than others and when resting and laying down all that swelling settling is what causes the discomfort when you're getting up first thing (morning boob) and this is why when you're up and about through the day you're not experiencing the aching from your boobs because the swelling is draining as you're up and about.

It will settle in time hun, but this will be in YOUR body's own good time. Its not something you need to be concerned about or to worry over. Just continue as you are, but if you're not wearing your sportsbra in bed it might be advisable for now until the swelling subsides more and one morning you're going to wake up and wonder when the morning boob went?!!!! It just seems to disappear over night one night when you don't even notice... Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 29th September 2013, 11:53 am

Aw thanks cookie. This is probably what it is then. I do wear my sports bra for bed so will keep it on for a while until the acheyness goes xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 29th September 2013, 3:38 pm

I'm 3 months post op and still wear a sports bra to bed and still the achy boobs in the morning. I was just thinking everything was still healing up and it will eventually go. Smike
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 29th September 2013, 4:03 pm

Hi clazabella, yeah you're right, lots of healing still going on, it's easy to forget that. Thanks :-) I don't actually mind wearing my Macom to bed it's very comfy, so will keep that on for the foreseeable xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down