Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!!

+14
MrsMartini
angelicfruitcake
emrussell79
Loxxie
charlie1pink
ShootingStar
babeedoll27
AbbieB
woekitten
_Carrie_
Angelpie
nads
LJK
amanda2k10
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!! Empty 6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!!

Post by amanda2k10 19th February 2009, 7:12 pm

:) hi girls :)
same album on my sofem profile(boobie doos) if you have the pw its the same if you have, it if not pm me.
recap............
380cc mhp unders
mr kazzazi mya
was 34aaa(flat)
last time the pics took a while to show up on my profile but you can give it ago.
wearing a 36dd sports bra yippeeeee!!!!!!!!Boobs
cant wait for them to settle and soften now!!!!!!
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!!

Post by LJK 19th February 2009, 7:21 pm

How do I view your albums? Do I sign into Sofem as me and then try to view your album or do i sign in as you? every time i try to sign in as you it says it doesn't recognise your password?

what am i doing wrong??? Hysterical Screwy Hysterical Screwy

hope you are ok by the way!! 👍
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!!

Post by LJK 19th February 2009, 7:33 pm

OK I've worked it out Hysterical had a look at your piccies,- you must be really pleased, they look really good. how have you found the recovery from the op? have you been in much pain, or is it ok?

thanks for letting me view, and congratulations
Lynz x
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th February 2009, 7:35 pm

Looking gorgeous hun!! You must be so pleased they have a lovely shape and the size is lovely on you (although this will change alot) they look very natural already, cant wait to see the changes ahead, big congrats hun Flash Heart Flash
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 19th February 2009, 7:59 pm

Oh wow, Amanda! They are looking amazing! You must be glad to have not only got rid of all that strapping... but also to see your lovely new boobies!! They are going to just get better and better. Woo hoo!! Flash Flash
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 19th February 2009, 8:08 pm

LJK wrote:OK I've worked it out Hysterical had a look at your piccies,- you must be really pleased, they look really good. how have you found the recovery from the op? have you been in much pain, or is it ok?

thanks for letting me view, and congratulations
Lynz x

no not any pain at all, i am worried however because i have just noticed that since i have been home from having the strapping removed and taking the pics, my right boob seems to be swelling so i will have to keep an eye on this and if it gets any worse through the night i will have to call the nurse tomorrow. but recovery and pain have been fine hun, but you must remember everyone is different.
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 19th February 2009, 8:34 pm

I've just had a peek and you look great! Bet you feel better with all that taken off! Such a great size and I agree that they are looking really natural already.

I bet the swelling is just normal, just your body reacting now that the tight strapping is off. But yes make sure you ring if you're worried.

Congrats! xxx
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by woekitten 19th February 2009, 8:35 pm

wow! what a difference they look amazing!

(just off topic, but to the ppl who have been on here and sofem longer... do u ever get used to commenting on peoples boobs? its still makes me feel like a weirdo! haha)

I cant wait to get mine booked and sorted!
woekitten
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbieB 19th February 2009, 9:19 pm

Hi hun

Just had a peek at new pics and they are looking fab.

Hope you are pleased with them.

Congrats.

x
AbbieB
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 19th February 2009, 10:57 pm

Hi Amanda!!

Tis me! I had another look at your new pics (now I can see your boobies and they're not peeking out from your straps! Shifty ) and they are SO gonna look great!

Bet you're so happy... just remember to take it easy, don't worry about the changes, and give it all time...!
(I can't believe the difference in mine these past 3 months!!)

Congratulations hunni!!

BBD xxx
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 19th February 2009, 10:59 pm

Oh that's just GREAT!

Done me ticker, put the words on...and LOOK at it!

Hello?? :oops: Hopeless, me.
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 19th February 2009, 11:06 pm

babeedoll27 wrote:Oh that's just GREAT!

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical sooo nuts BBD!!! x

Hi Amanda i have left message on your other post hun asking for a peek at your newbies Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 20th February 2009, 12:01 am

Hun they look great, such a difference!! Well done, they are going to be gorgeous, and you have waited for so long! x
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 20th February 2009, 8:03 am

hello hun.hope you feel ok and are managing to get some sleep. may i see your pics please. x
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 20th February 2009, 9:21 am

babeedoll27 wrote:Oh that's just GREAT!

hee hee hee well i hope you managed to fix it ok lol
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 20th February 2009, 9:51 am

thankyou for sharing your pics with me.wow,they're looking really good so early on,as time goes on and they begin to settle and drop you're gonna just love them more n more!what an excellent result-congratulations!!! Flash Hug x
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 20th February 2009, 10:33 am

Thanks for letting me see your newbies hun and I am so pleased for you!! Dr Lurve

What a difference, I bet you had love at first sight Heart

I hope the swelling that's come up on the right one since your pics is not causing any bother for you, how is is today hun?? xxx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 20th February 2009, 10:39 am

Hiya hun, justhad a peek and they are looking fab hunnie!! Are you pleased?? Cant beleive your wearing a 36DD sports bra! ya lucky cow!! lol, im wearing either 36D or 34DD so now im really worried mine are gonna go back to a C cup Rolling Eyes

Glad you have that awful strapping off and you can now start to enjoy your new boobie doos! xxx
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 20th February 2009, 11:38 am

ShootingStar wrote:Thanks for letting me see your newbies hun and I am so pleased for you!! Dr Lurve

What a difference, I bet you had love at first sight Heart

I hope the swelling that's come up on the right one since your pics is not causing any bother for you, how is is today hun?? xxx

hi hun, the swelling is not bothering me and causing no discomfort but i was told to watch for swelling. i am hoping that its because the strapping has been reomoved and will go down soon. if it starts to cause me problems then i will contact the nurse.
hows you??? i hope you are ok, i feel silly moaning about a little bit of swelling when you are going through far worse than me.
lots of love to ya hunni:h:
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 20th February 2009, 11:42 am

emrussell79 wrote:Hiya hun, justhad a peek and they are looking fab hunnie!! Are you pleased?? Cant beleive your wearing a 36DD sports bra! ya lucky cow!! lol, im wearing either 36D or 34DD so now im really worried mine are gonna go back to a C cup Rolling Eyes

Glad you have that awful strapping off and you can now start to enjoy your new boobie doos! xxx

i have a lot of swelling tho hunni so that will be why!!! no way will you be a c cup hunni your boobies are huge and looking fab by the way. i asked for a full c, small d, so i think thats what i will get once the swelling has gone, you will be a d/dd easy if not bigger.
hugs
xxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 20th February 2009, 12:31 pm

Awww thanks for that hun, i really hope so!

I missed your post about the swelling before, im sure your right, its probs just beacuse they couldn swell much with all that strapping and now they can they are just a little. Im sure it will go down soon enough :)
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 20th February 2009, 12:34 pm

emrussell79 wrote:Awww thanks for that hun, i really hope so!

I missed your post about the swelling before, im sure your right, its probs just beacuse they couldn swell much with all that strapping and now they can they are just a little. Im sure it will go down soon enough :)

thanks sweety im sure your right!!!
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelicfruitcake 20th February 2009, 12:59 pm

Wow they look great already, have you been taking arnica? I did but was still ridiculously bruised!
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 20th February 2009, 1:07 pm

I've said this on another post, but I'll say it again... they're looking **naughty word** fabulous hun!!! :-)

angelicfruitcake - I had Mr Kazzazi & he isn't a fan of arnica, won't operate if he knows you've taken it!

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 20th February 2009, 1:15 pm

angelicfruitcake wrote:Wow they look great already, have you been taking arnica? I did but was still ridiculously bruised!

no hunni i didnt take anything i have had one tiny bruise about the size of a pea but thats it, started swelling last night tho.
hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next