Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!!

+14
MrsMartini
angelicfruitcake
emrussell79
Loxxie
charlie1pink
ShootingStar
babeedoll27
AbbieB
woekitten
_Carrie_
Angelpie
nads
LJK
amanda2k10
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!!

Post by angelicfruitcake 20th February 2009, 1:20 pm

Aha nice one! Lucky you :)
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!!

Post by ShootingStar 20th February 2009, 4:38 pm

weichardt wrote:
hows you??? i hope you are ok, i feel silly moaning about a little bit of swelling when you are going through far worse than me.

Ah hun, don't feel silly, that's what we are all here for, to support & help each other through our BA's and any concerns that go with it, however minor or major they may be, they are all just as important as each other. Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 20th February 2009, 7:07 pm

wow! boobies, they're looking good hunny xxx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 20th February 2009, 7:16 pm

weichardt wrote:
babeedoll27 wrote:Oh that's just GREAT!

Done me ticker, put the words on...and LOOK at it!

Hello?? :oops: Hopeless, me.

hee hee hee well i hope you managed to fix it ok lol
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok I've fiddles about but can't see if its ok til I post...so sorry to hi-jack your thread amanda.. (forgive me :oops: ) but just testing...

Probably still won't **naughty word** work...then I'll have to find someone else to harass.....

Screwy

BBD xxx
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 20th February 2009, 7:18 pm

SEE?????

(sorry for the naughty word... heck. Gonna get chucked off before I work it out... :oops: )

BBD xx
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 20th February 2009, 7:20 pm

6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Event

Is this the one you want?

If so copy and paste this and remove the gaps after the first [img] tags.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alt="" />

Angel xx
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

6 days post-op,strapping off, and pics up!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty looking really good

Post by finnie007 20th February 2009, 10:51 pm

Oh Amanda!! You must be so happy to get that strapping off and to be able to see your fantastic boobie doos. You've got to be happy with them they look lovely already. By the way, how are you coping with 4 little ones, a bit of a handful I bet!! Take it easy and hope all continues to go well for you.

Finnie xxx:flash:
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 21st February 2009, 7:25 pm

Hey Hun

Thanks for letting me see your pics. They look really good already. And they're just going to get better!!

Your poor swollen tum, though ... that'll go down soon back to your lovely flat tummy!! (Amazing after 4 babies!!)

Congratulations hunni, you should be very pleased.

xxxx
Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 23rd February 2009, 1:27 pm

woekitten wrote:wow! what a difference they look amazing!

(just off topic, but to the ppl who have been on here and sofem longer... do u ever get used to commenting on peoples boobs? its still makes me feel like a weirdo! haha)

I cant wait to get mine booked and sorted!

hee hee no ya not the only one hunni i felt like this at first but i dont know if you have noticed but we are all boobies pervs lol
it helps pre-op girls make a decision about ba and sizes ect and if you have had ba the comments help with your confindence and is a little reminder that you have done the right thing, these sites are the only place you can show off your boobs and ask for opinions.
so thanks girls for all of your lovely comments
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 23rd February 2009, 2:06 pm

Hi there,
would you mind if I had a look at your pics too? Congratulations on your new assets!
A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 23rd February 2009, 2:32 pm

Hi there,
Wow - Great result 👍 They look really natural already - you must be chuffed - I know I would be!
Thanks for letting me see
A xxx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2