Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pics up of day after my ba girlies ..

+9
Ruth89
Jessica
Cornishlass
Dancing_Diva
Hannah
x..S86..x
samarie24
alisia09
katie
13 posters

Go down

pics up of day after my ba girlies .. Empty pics up of day after my ba girlies ..

Post by katie 4th September 2009, 8:06 am

I think I have managed to get my photos i took yesterday onto picturetrail, if any of you are interested pm me for the password, I hope you like them as much as I do! kt xxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

pics up of day after my ba girlies .. Empty Re: pics up of day after my ba girlies ..

Post by alisia09 4th September 2009, 9:52 am

hi hun, please can i have a look xx
alisia09
alisia09
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

pics up of day after my ba girlies .. Empty Re: pics up of day after my ba girlies ..

Post by samarie24 4th September 2009, 10:42 am

Can I have a peek please hun? I had the same size as you lol xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 4th September 2009, 12:16 pm

Katie they're looking lovely! And so soon PO.. can see why you're pleased.

Big congrats hun Cheerleader xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 4th September 2009, 1:27 pm

agh, thanks girls! they prob look big cos bit swollen, esp the left one, I just can't believe I have them, wish I had the nerve to do it earlier in my life (my poor other half!), he must really love me is all I can say!! xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by x..S86..x 4th September 2009, 3:13 pm

hi can i have a look plz?

x
x..S86..x
x..S86..x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah 4th September 2009, 4:22 pm

Please could I have a look? x
Hannah
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 4th September 2009, 4:42 pm

Wow Kt they look amazing! I too can see why you are pleased with them, so soon after the op and they are looking fab!! Can I ask what size you were before, I think your size are perfect!! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornishlass 4th September 2009, 5:05 pm

Can I take a wee look??

Kaz xx
Cornishlass
Cornishlass
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 4th September 2009, 5:13 pm

Heya, could I have a look? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by alisia09 4th September 2009, 6:33 pm

hi hun, just had a look and they look fantastic! you must be so please, they're a perfect size on you. congratulations!! xx
alisia09
alisia09
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 4th September 2009, 6:35 pm

jo_sadler2405 wrote:Wow Kt they look amazing! I too can see why you are pleased with them, so soon after the op and they are looking fab!! Can I ask what size you were before, I think your size are perfect!! xx

HI jo

I was a 32aa and 42 yrs old, was nervous about being too big as so used to having tiny boobs!

on day of op, my otherhalf & my surgeon and I all decided that at surgeons discretion either 220 or 240cc...... we are chuffed to bits surgeon decided on the 240cc as cost a lot of money and he has most experience out of us all!

we are thrilled with them so far, and had no pain really, just bit uncomfortable at times, esp in mornings when waking up,, already they are settling down and today they look really good, really natural which we wanted.. hope this helps..

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 4th September 2009, 6:41 pm

Girls, I think I have pm'd you all with username and password... if I have missed any of you out, do let me know and will do it again, didn't want to just post details on here, so do pm me if I missed you off.... they look even better today!! we love em!!!!!! Hug Flash
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah 4th September 2009, 6:44 pm

Katie they look amazing, I wish mine looked like that.

Thank you for letting me have a look

xx
Hannah
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 4th September 2009, 6:46 pm

HI jo

I was a 32aa and 42 yrs old, was nervous about being too big as so used to having tiny boobs!

on day of op, my otherhalf & my surgeon and I all decided that at surgeons discretion either 220 or 240cc...... we are chuffed to bits surgeon decided on the 240cc as cost a lot of money and he has most experience out of us all!

we are thrilled with them so far, and had no pain really, just bit uncomfortable at times, esp in mornings when waking up,, already they are settling down and today they look really good, really natural which we wanted.. hope this helps..

xx[/quote]

Well I think they look marvellous! I am a 32B (empty and flat though after pregnancy) now and have been offered 340s or 380's, I thought I was going to have the 380s but after looking at your pics I'm thinking of the smaller size cos yours look so natural and I am not much bigger naturally than you were!

Congrats on the new additions to the family! :lol: xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 4th September 2009, 7:13 pm

Hannah wrote:Katie they look amazing, I wish mine looked like that.

Thank you for letting me have a look

xx

Hi Hannah

how do yours look? were you not happy with them? I am probably in the #honeymoon# period I supppose but even though one is bigger than the other I am still as I was just with 'boob' !

are you disappointed with yours?

did you go smaller/bigger?

If I had not found this website, I know I would have only had 175cc.... and honestly, if I had I would be disappointed now at spending so much money... my surgeon was just brilliant, short of holding my hand the entire way and guiding me to the right size, we literally left the decision to him..

are you really not so happy with yours?

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 4th September 2009, 7:14 pm

Thanks for letting me see, such a nice result so early! Really natural, perfect size for you. Congrats xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 4th September 2009, 7:29 pm

oo let me compare to mine haha.. can i see please hun xxx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by laurax 4th September 2009, 7:32 pm

hey can i see please hun x
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 4th September 2009, 9:36 pm

Hi, could I see too pls? xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 5th September 2009, 9:02 am

Hi,

Congrats you your new additions! Can i take a peek pls??

xxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 5th September 2009, 9:16 am

Hi Katie

Thanks for sharing - they look great and such early days too. They are a good natural size for your frame too. Congrats hun, enjoy your boobies! xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by x..S86..x 5th September 2009, 12:41 pm

Hi, they look really natural, good size 👍

x
x..S86..x
x..S86..x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 5th September 2009, 1:10 pm

Hey hun,
please can I have a look? I had my re-aug a week ago and I have one bigger than the other :oops:
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down