Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

morning girlies how are we all doing xx

+3
Mrs_B_24
tinkerbell24
senora
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

morning girlies how are we all doing xx Empty morning girlies how are we all doing xx

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 10:46 am

morning girls
lot better today for me dizzy spells finally stopped and just usual soreness now , frightened myself this morning thou woke up on my tummy !!!! omg xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

morning girlies how are we all doing xx Empty Re: morning girlies how are we all doing xx

Post by tinkerbell24 10th December 2013, 10:49 am

lol I can imagine the shock that went through your body lol I keep wakeing on my side but cant wait to tummy sleep again

im doing ok last night I had a pretty bad night and it was pain not uncomfortableness had to take some painkillers but they knocked me out lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

morning girlies how are we all doing xx Empty Re: morning girlies how are we all doing xx

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 10:53 am

hope ur feeling  bit better now tinkx xx have u spoken or emailed surgeon bout one sitting higher? mine are still swollen up to coller bone and i cant see anything with this strapping ..just look like bruised torpedoes and feel smaller even with swelling  shrug i was wobbly first thing until tabs kicked in and felt tearful ..oh hum  Blush xxxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th December 2013, 10:56 am

yip emailed him some pics and he will get back to me later at some point as he has alot on today so thats fine

ah no good the tears I had them for days this time around day 5 so its all normal and im sure your boobs will be great when that strapping comes off just think NO cc!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 10:59 am

aww bless u xxx i keep squishing them to make sure they both feel same lol paranoi here  Hysterical  yep be positive is no CC and safe boobies NO PIPS anymore  yahoo xxxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th December 2013, 11:01 am

exactly 2 reasons that your boobies are already so so SO much better than they were

mine can go a bt harder if if done maybe a little bit too much and I think that when they get in a wired bra again they will go harder, they done that last time for a while xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 11:07 am

its amazing how much u forget from first time ,now u mention it i remeber that and them feeling the cold and tightening up ..warm pulleys at the ready ..saying that havent got dressed for 5 days as i end up having a nap haha xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th December 2013, 11:16 am

lol quite right as it will help you heal quicker i was the same for the firstfew days but I did go out at night to costa and halfords day 3 lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 11:19 am

feeling so lazy and starting to look at what i should be doing round house ...then thinking no it can wait haha  Boobs xx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th December 2013, 12:20 pm

no ive not done much in the house maybe brushed the floor a few times and I just took our living room curtains down and put the in the wash, but ive been doing the school run and nursery run since last mon so all good xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 12:37 pm

i been pottering alittle but getting tired so lots of sit downs im between lol xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 10th December 2013, 12:46 pm

Hey girls, glad to hear your both feeling ok today, today is a better day for me too, I've got up, had a baby wipe wash as I had a bath yesterday and it makes me tired just doing that. Got dressed, wrote my Xmas cards out and am just havin a min now then I'm going to have some dinner. Boobs are feeling less swelled than day 3 and 4 but still tight! I have an appointment tomorrow to see the surgeon so think he'll take my stitches out then. How many post op appointments is standard? Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 1:03 pm

good news mrs b sounds like ur doing well ..i have to wait till 18th to see nurse and get strapping off ..its doing my head in already lol ..im not sure how many appointments hun but if concerned about anything it should be part of aftercare ..mine is nurse then surgeon at 6 wks or 12 wks i think and then a year on if needed i f no problems i think xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th December 2013, 1:09 pm

I seen my surgeon alot last time and had regular phone calls/emails to check I was going ok

But think that it just varies from surgeon to surgeon or if you go with a clinic then taht might vary too

this time ive not seen my surgeon yet bu he discussed with my GP that i see him or a nurse at my GP surgery day 7 and 14 (i never went yesterday going tomorrow instead) so that I dont need to travel to him just to check wound

but im not supposed to see him til 11th Jan however he is heading home for xmas and I was hoping to see hi the 23rd dec but I didnt realise ours schools had stopped by then so not sure I will see him xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th December 2013, 1:27 pm

Great to read you're feeling so much better Senora  Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 1:44 pm

thanks cookie xxx lots better now dizzy spells gone just the usual soreness and itches ..strap is driving me mad got till 18th aaaarhhhhggg lol they feel same just torpedo and less side boob but that will be strap and bra holding then together ..pips in news today !!! xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 10th December 2013, 1:51 pm

Senora, so funny I read your post about having your old PIPS in your bag!! that's exactly what I did!! I kept them because I had read somewhere that some companies need them to process your claim?!!

I had 290CC under the muscle and had the PIP's replaced on the 3rd December with 420 overs Allergan Natrelle! they feel smaller?! how is that possible! lol!

what did you have before and now after?

xxx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th December 2013, 1:53 pm

I seen the PIP in the news today and the thread on here and I wanted to say girls that I didnt mean that the guy getting 4 years was good I just meant in comparison to other crimes

Im so worried that ive upset or offended anyone cause I really did not mean it  nope xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 1:55 pm

tinks dont fret main thing is he got sentence and his cohorts they all admitted fraud  too  group hug xx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 1:58 pm

hi ring ring :) yep now in wardrobe waiting lol xx
i had revision to get them out and cc in both but lefty worse...same profile and cc but paid extra for the naturelle implant 800cc uhp ..surgeon wanted to use cui low profile but i didnt want to look any wider or have more sideboob
..prefer projection as im no skinny minny hehehe how u doing? xxxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 10th December 2013, 2:05 pm

Hahaha! In the wardrobe! :) if I meet a guy I can literally say do you wanna see my boobs...there at home in my drawer!! Lol!
Mine are 420 TSX, what profile is that? Do you know?
Wow! 800!! Amazing!! What size bra does that make you? I wish I had got bigger ones but know I need to wait to see final results! :)
I'm doing ok, having a few issues with getting refund for the nipple lift i didnt need in the end, cookie has been helping me and has bren amazing! Thank you cookie! :))))
Feeling quite low yesterday and today, very tearful! You know when you know your being overly emotional for no reason!! Lol!
I'm not in too much pain now, which is great! :) I don't have bandages just dressings for my incisions and my sports bra on! :) do you have bandages? How are you feeling? Xxxx
How about you?
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th December 2013, 2:19 pm

aw im glad that your not offeneded feel so bad

but woohoo for new boobies you 2!!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 10th December 2013, 2:25 pm

Tinkerbell, I read your post on PIP and I wasn't offended at all! :)) I understood what you were saying, in the grand scheme of things 4 years is not too bad considering the legal system seems to be so lax these days!! On certain crimes anyway but on the minor stuff too harsh?! Strange world we live in eh!
Xxxx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 2:29 pm

aww sounds like we are in smae place tearful and over emotional day here too ..strapping and support bra on my torpedoes hahaha Hysterical  i had 800 uhp in 2008 and i came out 38g from surgery and then lost 40 pounds and goto a 34hh but im very curvy so even with that size i am in proportion ...fatbum hahahahah xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 10th December 2013, 2:32 pm

my siggy is old boobs i think that bra 38f xx yeah new boobies for us all  Give You xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next