Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODD MORNING GIRLIES...

+4
5stonedown
Nicole
Gemmakayleigh
MrsD2bxxx
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GODD MORNING GIRLIES... Empty GODD MORNING GIRLIES...

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 7:51 am

... I need some help!!! I am having my BA on Sunday 14th april and my surgeon said he is getting me 380 and 340cc coz if he can't fit the 380 then the smaller one it is.. However, i did the rice test the other day and although it looked like there wasn't much change face on, they looked quite big from the side. Has anyone had those implants from 34a/small b (my stats) and could let me know what size they are? I am also 5'7", 10 stone and a size 10. I just want to know whether having 380s would be too greedy.. Also, my OH is having a hard time trying to deal with me getting them done and he wants me to have the smaller implant.. I just don't know what to do.. Please help someone.. Thank you in advance! Xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

GODD MORNING GIRLIES... Empty Re: GODD MORNING GIRLIES...

Post by Gemmakayleigh 10th April 2013, 8:19 am

Hi hun congrats on the boobies! My surgeon took everything from 325-400 into theatre because he wasn't sure what he could fit in but managed to go with the 400s and I'm very glad he did, they don't look ok big for my frame! And I'm only 5 foot 2!8 stone and I started with a 32b/c so not too far off. And also remember your doing it for YOU hun so go with what you think :-)
Gemmakayleigh
Gemmakayleigh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 8:21 am

Hi, just to let you know that if you PM me, I can't reply yet as it says i haven't posted enough to be able to send private messages.. Need to get posting! Lol.. Thank you TAN36 for your message, I can not reply because of above reasons x
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 8:26 am

Gemmakayleigh, thank you for your reply! I don't think there is much difference between 340 and 380 anyway.. When I did the rice test, there wasn't much difference in size to be honest! I think it is because, the only time I have ever had boobs was when I was pregnant with my 3 daughters and they went to a D cup.. But I never breasted so they literally just deflated and went to an A cup! I'm worried that mine will be far too big.. I have read a lot of forums and some women are going up to f cups with that implant size nd I don't want to be that big.. Oh I don't know! I will love them whatever size they are, I'm just nervous about getting unwanted attention I think! Or maybe it is just per-surgery blues? Sorry to rant on.. Thank you x
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 10th April 2013, 9:32 am

i have 385cc from a 34a, i'm 5'5 and 9st8. I think the 380s are the perfect size for my frame. and as you're a bit taller i think you will carry them off really well and they wont be 'too big' at all. I persoally hated the rice boobs tho, i think having a sizing appointment and trying the implants on is a much better indicator x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 9:41 am

Hi newboobz,

What size are you now? I'm thinking just to go with the 380s now as I don't want to regret it if I say just to put the 340s in there and they aren't what I want.. In all honesty, I will be happy with whatever I get coz it's better than what I have now! I should think myself lucky really, not many people are in a position where they can get this done so I should just stop moaning and wait and see! Lol.. Thank you for replying x
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 10th April 2013, 9:44 am

haven't been measured yet but i'm around 34dd xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 9:47 am

That's great!! I hope I get the size I'm hoping for.. I'm sooo excited but so nervous at the same time! Pre surgery jitters I suppose! :)
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 10th April 2013, 9:49 am

There wont be a huge difference between the 340 and 380 but make sure you choose for YOU not for your bf. I had 390cc (smallest size I was offered) with an uplift and I am now a 30FF. I am 5 foot 4, 8 stone 2lb and a size 6-8 and they look in proportion on me.. I think (and sometimes wish) I could have gone a little bigger and my frame is tiny!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 10:01 am

Oh how I wish I was a size 6-8.. Lol!! I think I will go for the 380's.. Well if the surgeon can fit them in anyway.. Knowing my. Luck he won't be able to and I will end up with 340's anyway! Ha! Yours look great, I can only hope for mine to look as good! What does it feel like when you wake up from the surgery?! I have had GA before so know that feeling but will I be in major pain or just feel tight around the chest? I know everyone is different and my pain threshold is quite high (3 natural births without drugs being all I can relate too pain wise) but just so nervous about it all!! More scared of having a cannular than actual surgery to be honest! X
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th April 2013, 10:12 am

Hi i was a 32a but had nothing had 380cc unders and im mesured at a 28e/f. but wear a 32e for comfort but def do nog look that size :( xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 10:29 am

Wow!! That's a big size difference isn't it! I'm hoping that I don't look like I have changed much in size to be honest.. At the moment I wear the '2 cup size bigger' bras so look like a c cup and I don't want people to notice that I have had my breasts done so hopefully I can get away with it! I just want them done for me.. I have never felt like a woman nor have had the experience of wearing pretty underwear sets and feeling confident in front of my partner of 7 years.. Who has by the way seen me have 3 children but never seen me without a bra on! Lol! I will be happy with whatever, I'm sure of that! Don't have a sad face coz u don't look like an e/f cup.. Ur boobs look fantastic.. I can only hope for mine to look as great as yours.. You look amazing! Thank you xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th April 2013, 10:31 am

U can easily hid augmented boibs in clothes. im just not having the boobie journey i hoped for uf u read some of my threads u will see xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 10th April 2013, 10:32 am

i used to wear 2 of the primark '2 x boost' bras and look a a C cup and tbh i think atm i only look a little bit bigger, but, they are strapped down in a sports bra. Once i'm in wires i think people will notice a difference but it wont be in-your-face difference xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 10:33 am

I actually just realised that the title says 'godd' instead of 'good'

Haha!! I'm so silly!! :)
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 10th April 2013, 10:41 am

You will be fine mrsd2b!! I had 7 babies, no pain relief and my BA was a breeze lol!! I've had 325 cc anatomicals and I was a very saggy a/b cup and measured a 30E a couple of weeks ago. But don't look anywhere near that big!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 10:43 am

Oh tinkerbell24, I didn't know you had been having a hard time. I wasn't trying to make u feel bad or anything, I personally think you look absolutely fantastic! I'm really worried things may not go the way they should.. I do hope things sort themselves out for you as it can't be nice when you expect things to just be normal. I hope you can feel better about it all soon. Good luck Hun xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 10:45 am

WOW lisagreen, 7 babies and you are that slim!!!!! That's absolutely amazing!!! You look sooo great! I wish I looked like that.. I have 3 babies and I look like a heffer! Lol! I actually can't wait to have my BA, once everything has settled I'm going to hit the gym like a mad woman and get my size 8 body back! It's only fair! Haha xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 10th April 2013, 10:49 am

Aww thank Hun x having my boobs done has definatly given me a huge confidence boost, and a kick up the **naughty word** to do more with my life in general! If your up for a bit of excersise give the 30 day challenge a go, there is a thread in health and fitness, there are a few of us girls having a go lol xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 10th April 2013, 10:51 am

Or maybe wait lol, I didn't realise your surgery is on Sunday! Have you put your date in the calendar ?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th April 2013, 11:26 am

Aw dont worry. you didnt make me feel bad at all!! 3 kids is a nice number ive got one at 8 at 2 xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 11:49 am

I think I did, I'm new to this! Lol
I could try it after! Sounds fun :) xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th April 2013, 12:21 pm

you will love it here xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 10th April 2013, 12:32 pm

HI I am the same as 5stonedown, 5 foot 4, 8 stone 2 (this morning anyway!) and a 6-8 in size, I was offered 390 with an uplift but getting 420, which was his max for me, with an uplift. I absolutely dont think they will be too big. Its a personal preference tho, I like boobs! I have always been envious of my busty friends who were all in DD bras and I was a cute C! If u think u will be one of those girls who will get boob greed (like me lol) then go for the bigger of the 2 sizes u have been offered. I am a 34A/32B just now, hoping for a 34D/32DD or bigger fine too x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 10th April 2013, 12:50 pm

How has every woman on here with children got bay watch babe bodies?? Haha!! I must be doing something wrong here! Lol

After reading all comments, I'm hoping my surgeon will fit the bigger implant in now! There isn't any point in me stressing about it all really.. I like boobs too, I wish I was blessed with them but hey never mind! I am going to love them whatever size they are coz they will be a lot bigger than now!! I actually can't wait to start an album now.. It's going to be amazing to see the difference!! Yay xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next