Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300 and under girlies

+4
Mssaprl9
*Alice*
summersunshine5
Mummy me
8 posters

Go down

300 and under girlies Empty 300 and under girlies

Post by Mummy me 30th August 2012, 12:47 pm

I feel in the minority sometimes, so many girls seem to have had bigger then 300, I am feeling very Jealous!! Lol
Was wondering how many of us there are on here that had 300 and unders?
What size were you? What size are you now? are you happy with sizing? Who did your surgery and when did you have it done?
Be lovely to hear from you so I don't feel alone xx

I had 260 overs on 24th August with dr khan at transform am currently still taped and in 32d sports bra, I currently feel they are too small just hope my feelings change.
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

300 and under girlies Empty Re: 300 and under girlies

Post by summersunshine5 30th August 2012, 1:04 pm

Hi Mummy me

I am having 210 or 240cc moderate profile unders on Tuesday. Much smaller than you! Haven't decided on which exact size yet but will probably leave it up to the surgeon. Really want a natural look and am very small already. How has your recovery been so far? I'm so nervous!
summersunshine5
summersunshine5
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 30th August 2012, 1:14 pm

My surgeon said 260 as 300 would look stuck on me I was 32! Before forgot to add that in my post!!
What size are you now?
Recovery has been fine, I was like you really nervous was scared about the pain after but I can honestly say its not painful just more uncomfortable and you feel swollen, the worse bit is trying to sleep upright! You will be just fine I promise, keep us updated and hope you are happy with your new boobies xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by summersunshine5 30th August 2012, 1:56 pm

Im currently a 32A-just! Im only 5"2 so worried about looking out of proportion -I just want to be able to wear the dresses and bikinis I'd like to so not after a huge change... Although i've been recommended 210 and 240 by my PS my nurse who did the sizing said I should go for the 240s but I bet I wimp out at the last minute and opt for the 210s!

Glad your recovery is going well for you- sleeping upright sounds really tricky I keep trying to practice and giving up after 10 mins! Have just reserved a 'v pillow' so hopefully that will help.

32D sounds big to me I bet they will look great! I'm sure they will change over time as well and as you say your all strapped up so you can't be getting a fair view of them just yet. Will definitely keep you updated - got my fingers crossed for an easy recovery only managed to get a week off work. Are you back and doing normal things yet? I've heard unders can mean a longer recovery but I'm hoping the small size may compensate this - heres hoping! x
summersunshine5
summersunshine5
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 30th August 2012, 4:32 pm

I have a 280cc on my left side! :thumbs: x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 30th August 2012, 6:53 pm

Summer sunshine, I think you would be fine with the bigger size Hun mine aren't huge I was wearing asda 34c but it feels abit tight and am wearing a Lonsdale 32d that feels slightly better but not sure if it's giving me the support I really need, just want to feel that I'm in the bigger size!! Lol
I'm managing to do most things but am probably over doing it abit, my left side is less mobile then my right, I have managed some ironing but found it hard to peel the veg earlier so hubby took over! I'm not heavy lifting either. I need a good hair wash but too scared to lift my arms above my head though i dont think my left one would manage it anyway! Lol
I have heard that recovery is a little slower with unders but as I had overs I'm really not sure. Xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 30th August 2012, 6:54 pm

You count then Alice dance Xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 31st August 2012, 12:57 am

In had 330 unders, went from nothing (AA) and at 5 weeks post op I'm filling a 34C cup:)
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolejohn 31st August 2012, 1:09 am

Thanks for this informations.
nicolejohn
nicolejohn
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

http://thebvispa.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 2nd September 2012, 12:19 am

Had my post op Friday tape is off and I LOVE them xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jlmcd78 2nd September 2012, 10:12 am

I would like to beling in the under 300 club (actually dont have a choice) and I had my op 13th August @ Nuffield, Brighton, Andrew Yelland, was due to be having 310-325 and woke up with 255cc Xtra Full Projection 38 Acup pre op(wrong size bra) post op filling a 34D, so very happy at the moment
jlmcd78
jlmcd78
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB84 2nd September 2012, 4:06 pm

Great post mummyme, my PS has recommended 300 which should take me from a 34B to a D but like you after reading the different posts I've noticed that the majority are having more cc the 300 which now concerns me that they won't be big enough! So I have another appointment with my ps to discuss again before my op in December (seems like years away). So good to read that you're happy with yours after your concerns :D xx
LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd September 2012, 4:27 pm

Mummy me wrote:I was wearing asda 34c but it feels abit tight and am wearing a Lonsdale 32d that feels slightly better but not sure if it's giving me the support I really need

Bra sizing is a funny thing and the 34C and 32D actually equate to the exact same sized bra 300 and under girlies 1978086825 . Maybe you could try the 32E and see how you get along with that? or if it's the band that's too tight, maybe try the 34D. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 2nd September 2012, 4:54 pm

Lisa I think you will be just fine with the 300 but its a good idea to speak to your surgeon about any doubts xx

Thank you Cookie I didn't even realise they worked out the same size, so confusing. The 32d began to really feel tight on the band tried asda 34d and although the band was perfect I had a little room in the cup so hubby drove to Tesco to get a 32d to see if they came up any better its a lovely snug fit on cup but after a while the band feels very tight. I will try to E tomorrow, thanks for the advice I have so much to learn about sizing now I got bigger boobies. Stars xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down