Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cup girlies

5 posters

Go down

A cup girlies Empty A cup girlies

Post by Nicole 21st November 2011, 4:21 pm

my surgeon reccomends 410 submuscular. im currently a 34a, said i wanted to go to a d/dd. what results has anybody else had? im worried they're going to look massive and really fake :(

xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

A cup girlies Empty Re: A cup girlies

Post by tinajane 21st November 2011, 4:26 pm

Hey hun i was a 34a up untill the 18th when i had my opp i tried on a 345cc but they look just to big on me, as im a size 10 and five foot 6 i decided to go with 335ccs which makes me now a 34 d they look amazeing, if you wish to go that big do so , but remember your skin may have to stretch more, which can make the healing part more painfull, and you have to also take into consideration the weight of them, mine feal just right if i had gone with the 345ccs they was just starting to feal heavy,you was saying about not wanting to look fake, well ive had a few look at mine and there said they look naturel which is what i was after, hugs and i hope this helps tina A cup girlies 399357
tinajane
tinajane
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st November 2011, 4:29 pm

Hey hun I was a 34b and went 375 and I'm now a 36DD. But they def only look about a Full C / Small D if you compare them to real boobs.

I think 410 may give you a D/DD, but they shouldn't look mahoosive since they're implants, they won't be slopping all over the place A cup girlies 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 21st November 2011, 4:37 pm

the consultation was with THG and after seeing the surgeon my PCC gave me some fancy chicken fillets to try on at 410 and they didn't look big at all! i am a size 12 though so not the skinniest of minnie so thats probably why. think i'll just go for it, bigger is better. and he did say being unders they'll look more natural

thanks xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinajane 21st November 2011, 4:46 pm

Arr they will look fine with you hun, i am with thg as well, mine are unders, you will look great ,keep smileing and cant wait to see you with ya new boobs xx
tinajane
tinajane
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 21st November 2011, 4:53 pm

whats the cleaveage like with unders? i reallyyy want a cleaveage but i know overs are better for that ... xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st November 2011, 4:56 pm

idk about that hun, I have unders and as you can see in my avatar, i have a pretty decent bum cleavage (it's even better when I wear one cup size smaller).

Don't let that make your decision - cleavage is affected by how big your breast plate is...and how much of a natural "gap" you have between your boobies.

Overs seem to be the way to go, but with very small boobies and little breast tissue, they may look "fake" versus unders.
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 21st November 2011, 5:11 pm

I agree with Alexandra about cleavage,I'm only 18 days PO with unders,and can already get a cleavage if I push them inwards gently!

I think 410 on a size 12 frame will look fine chick,I had 325s,and I'm a size 8,and I really think I could have carried off the 375s I wanted if they'd have fit. x
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 21st November 2011, 5:22 pm

hi hun i was an A I HAD 410'S AND now F/G ild go a size dwn i am 5'7 and size 10 they are big but thats wat i was after x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 21st November 2011, 6:15 pm

thank you all for your replies :) i have another consultation tomorrow so will see what i am reccomended then. :) xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down